Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,952 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party - Events (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party (69941 Views)

Pictures From VGH Group Boss Mr Okafor Chinedu Wedding Reception / Official Pictures From “ilaje High School 2012/13” Get Together Party / Pictures From The Calabar Green Carnival Held Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by BiafranBushBoy: 12:08am On Jan 09, 2018
DaddyKross:

Sure for you my blood cheesy.

Odogwu Nwoke Omekanaya. cheesy

#Senior....

Na we dey paint the town red... Lol.

E sure you brother!!
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by DaddyKross: 12:09am On Jan 09, 2018
rawpadgin:
compare & contrast

Ignore the ladies at the back

Nna i no dey compete with you Abeg leave my uglee pictures alone na. You fine, i no fine. EOD

1 Like

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by BiafranBushBoy: 12:09am On Jan 09, 2018
rawpadgin:
compare & contrast

Ignore the ladies at the back

You need help...

Hide your face my friend!!

Mugu!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by dingbang(m): 12:10am On Jan 09, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

#Cartel brother!!

Money was gotten to be spent. Lol.

You wan chop the raw money?
so which babe u bang? cheesy
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by BiafranBushBoy: 12:10am On Jan 09, 2018
DaddyKross:

Nna i no dey compete with you Abeg leave my uglee pictures alone na. You fine, i no fine. EOD

You dey follow that lazy man drag?

See him face like Buhari pant!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by safarigirl(f): 12:10am On Jan 09, 2018
YINKS89:
a lot of pple belong to yabaleft I just found one.
your IQ is not even high enough to compete with Yaba left patients undecided

*modified*

I quoted you by mistake earlier on, you should have sought clarification rather than throw weak jabs considering there were two of you.

I apologise for the wrong quote and it has been modified

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 09, 2018
kimbraa:
I said the girls are imported by the guys, and you said they're nairalanders. The only NL female I could spot is Belyn so I'm demanding for their nairaland handle for confirmation.
Well...maybe because you only know berlyn. You don't have the right to demand for their monikers. Who are you to demand? LOL.

3 Likes

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Adukey(f): 12:10am On Jan 09, 2018
Biafranbushbaby looking like agbero,omo deeper life to n shisha.Lol
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 09, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

Can't you at least take a day off

from being blunt always grin
It's in my genes. grin
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by tmas(m): 12:11am On Jan 09, 2018
Hahaha...u bad
rawpadgin:
Thought nairaland failed musician will steal the show

Mumu just hide himself grin grin grin
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 09, 2018
dingbang:
lol kimbra sef... Like she has this register where she recognizes faces of all nairalanders...

Holla!!
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by gucci20(m): 12:11am On Jan 09, 2018
KushyKush:
For more pictures, visit

http://deedeesblog.com/nairaland-beach-party-3-0-exclusive-pictures-video/

Official photographer.

https://www.nairaland.com/deturla
U guys never informed us ooo! That's partial u know?
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by BiafranBushBoy: 12:11am On Jan 09, 2018
dingbang:

I bang the bar waitress... You know as we dey do am na... Lol

Akpa amu gi dier!! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by obiorathesubtle: 12:11am On Jan 09, 2018
dingbang:

This boy.. You still dy gossip like market women?

3 Likes

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by DaddyKross: 12:11am On Jan 09, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

#Senior....

Na we dey paint the town red... Lol.

E sure you brother!!

Nna dem say we no be future leaders just because we party hard cheesy. Who future leaders epp ? grin
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by olu4life(m): 12:12am On Jan 09, 2018
remsonik:
Nigerian youths let's meet up and discuss the way forward for a better Nigeria. Our leaders do not care about us they only care about their pockets. If hangouts like this can be organised to help, business owners, corporate workers, entrepreneurs and students adding values to them that will be nice.
The shisha you people claim is better than cigarettes has more tobacco than cigarettes. You are putting your lungs and other body organs in trouble with all this.

I'm even more disappointed that with all the educative threads posted on NL, they are still doing the opposite. Leave them o. And they expect the mature ones here to come for this? Another thing i observed, some of them felt out of place but just had to adapt to the alcohol and all so as not to be a topic of discussion. Chai, NL of those days full of intellectual personnel.
*in patience voice* Continue

3 Likes

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 09, 2018
obiorathesubtle:

Please who's that girl on a basketball jersey and bumshort..

I wan marry this year please..
Time never reach for you to marry. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by sonya4all(m): 12:12am On Jan 09, 2018
See them
Beautiful and handsome.
Happy new year Dear Nlanders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Blackhawk03(f): 12:13am On Jan 09, 2018
bodyonchecheche:
Lool how many parties do they hold in a year that people are going on about 'leaders of tomorrow', it's like Nigerians are just sanctimonious for the sake of it

As in... That comment weak me. Tell them to come discuss and watch them stutter away... Nigerians and oversabi eeee cheesy grin cheesy.

Btw, i love your moniker. Makeup on fleek fleek fleek tongue
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by obiorathesubtle: 12:13am On Jan 09, 2018
Queenbeee:

Holla!!

HI.. Why do I get the feel your moniker is too familiar to ignore?
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 09, 2018
Mariinee:
Well...maybe because you only know berlyn. You don't have the right to demand for their monikers. Who are you to demand? LOL.
So I've to be Aisha Buhari to demand for their handles in order to compare what you said to mine?.
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 12:13am On Jan 09, 2018
All I see is Ashawo and bunch of useless guys

5 Likes

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 09, 2018
DaddyKross:

Hahahahahaha...e be like the guy seff dey crush on you. grin grin
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by BiafranBushBoy: 12:13am On Jan 09, 2018
DaddyKross:

Nna dem say we no be future leaders just because we party hard cheesy. Who future leaders epp ? grin

Make leaders of tomorrow pause first

Make I spend the little money wey I get.

If tomorrow reach, I go know whether I go make a good leader . lol cheesy
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by DaddyKross: 12:13am On Jan 09, 2018
obiorathesubtle:

Please who's that girl on a basketball jersey and bumshort..

I wan marry this year please..

Look away. She's my wifecheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by dingbang(m): 12:14am On Jan 09, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

I bang the bar waitress... You know as we dey do am na... Lol

Akpa amu gi dier!! cheesy
hahahhahahahhaha... I trust you bro.. Sha nice pics mehn... Y'all slayed
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by buffalowings: 12:14am On Jan 09, 2018
Seun no show o
He know say na useless party

So why must I show cool grin grin
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by rawpadgin(m): 12:14am On Jan 09, 2018
DaddyKross:

dude, i was just having fun. No hard feelings. One love

Aferall, nor be fineness we go chop
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by obiorathesubtle: 12:14am On Jan 09, 2018
Mariinee:
Time never reach for you to marry. angry angry

Why?

You want make my balls drop from the base of my penis ni? I need to start making babies
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by YINKS89(m): 12:14am On Jan 09, 2018
safarigirl:
your IQ is not even high enough to compete with Yaba left patients undecided
nw I knw why pple like u re NT takin sewiously... U gat d publicity u want... Dnt expect anoda reply coz m done wif u.

1 Like

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 09, 2018
Blackhawk03:

As in... That comment weak me. Tell them to come discuss and watch them stutter away... Nigerians and oversabi eeee cheesy grin cheesy.

Btw, i love your moniker. Makeup on fleek fleek fleek tongue
Lol I'm telling you grin

Haha, thank you! grin kiss
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by dingbang(m): 12:14am On Jan 09, 2018
obiorathesubtle:

This boy.. You still dy gossip like market women?
excuse me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply)

Air Force Officer Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photo / Lady Goes Topless In Birthday Photoshoot / Couple Cutting Goat As Their Wedding Cake [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.