Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Who Is Mummy G.O To Jesus and to Apostle Paul And Peter Who Lead Early Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Mummy G.O To Jesus and to Apostle Paul And Peter Who Lead Early Church (571 Views)

"Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid / Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet / Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Mummy G.O To Jesus and to Apostle Paul And Peter Who Lead Early Church by BERNIMOORE: 9:26pm On Jan 08, 2018
Memo from redeem church was signed by mummy G.O to confirm the Commercialization of Christ body
Re: Who Is Mummy G.O To Jesus and to Apostle Paul And Peter Who Lead Early Church by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:15pm On Jan 08, 2018
All these churches whose pastors' wives automatically become lady evangelists, pastors or mummy head are carnal rather than spiritual.
They are family business ventures commercianizing the name of Jesus the Christ.
They are more worldly than churchly.

Not a single one of all the men of God in both the old and new testaments ever carried their wives in tow for the work.
Such privilege was not granted women by God.
I only pity the ignoramuses who patronize such churches.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Mummy G.O To Jesus and to Apostle Paul And Peter Who Lead Early Church by uboma(m): 6:54am On Jan 09, 2018
BlakKluKluxKlan:
All these churches whose pastors' wives automatically become lady evangelists, pastors or mummy head are carnal rather than spiritual.
They are family business ventures commercianizing the name of Jesus the Christ.
They are more worldly than churchly.

Not a single one of all the men of God in both the old and new testaments ever carried their wives in tow for the work.
Such privilege was not granted women by God.
I only pity the ignoramuses who patronize such churches.

Spot on.

Most Churches today carries the bold photograph of the pastor and his wife like they own the Church.

This is a complete deviation from the model our Lord, Jesus Christ set out in the Bible for us to follow.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Mummy G.O To Jesus and to Apostle Paul And Peter Who Lead Early Church by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 5:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
uboma:

Spot on.

Most Churches today carries the bold photograph of the pastor and his wife like they own the Church.

This is a complete deviation from the model our Lord, Jesus Christ set out in the Bible for us to follow.

What amazes me is how people see the advert of man and wife infront of a building and still accept such as a place of worship.
It beats my imagination how fall for such scam.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Int'l Worship Center Accounts Still Open To Donations / Music Video: Thinkair - Lead Me (gospel Music) / Rapper Snoop Dogg Releases Gospel Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.