Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,533 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

It Is Easier To Change A Way-ward Husband Than A Nagging Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It Is Easier To Change A Way-ward Husband Than A Nagging Wife (809 Views)

Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? / Nagging Wife — When Nagging Gets Out Of Control / Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Easier To Change A Way-ward Husband Than A Nagging Wife by xynerise: 3:06pm On Apr 09, 2010
"You can change a bad husband but you cannot change a bad wife", so I believe. There is this my uncle whose wife is nagging all the time due to my uncle's lifestyle. My uncle has never eaten her food for over a a week because he eats outside. But recently he is born again but his wife remains the tigress she is. Even after a pastor visited them and preached to his wife she still remain who she is.
Re: It Is Easier To Change A Way-ward Husband Than A Nagging Wife by Meekzy(f): 4:31pm On Apr 09, 2010
U re right but u cant change her believe me it is a part of her.trying 2 stop or change her is lyk changing her frm who she actually is.she shd b tolerated.
Re: It Is Easier To Change A Way-ward Husband Than A Nagging Wife by Diva20(f): 4:35pm On Apr 09, 2010
It's subjective and it depends on the individual. Some husbands out there would never change.
Re: It Is Easier To Change A Way-ward Husband Than A Nagging Wife by xynerise: 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2010
If the husband doesnt change that means the wife is not virtuous.
Re: It Is Easier To Change A Way-ward Husband Than A Nagging Wife by Diva20(f): 4:51pm On Apr 09, 2010
xynerise:

That sounds so dumb. I'm not going to spend all my life trying to change a man. If his parents and life couldn't change him for the better, it's on the next one for me.
Re: It Is Easier To Change A Way-ward Husband Than A Nagging Wife by xynerise: 4:53pm On Apr 09, 2010
whatever, is like u are not an African lady?
Re: It Is Easier To Change A Way-ward Husband Than A Nagging Wife by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 09, 2010
easier to change a nagging wife methinks,

xynerise:

bullcrap!
Re: It Is Easier To Change A Way-ward Husband Than A Nagging Wife by MissyB1(m): 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2010
Unless the person wants to change . . .You CANNOT change him/her
Irrespective of what trait we are dealing with.
Re: It Is Easier To Change A Way-ward Husband Than A Nagging Wife by horny4u(f): 9:40pm On Apr 09, 2010
xynerise:

LMOAO-Laughing my Orobo Ass off
Eh that means your uncle's wife is a virtuous woman now,
Oh boy you need to start minding you own business oh,
and choose your wife well (if you are married more reason to face your own home)
Or you want to use your head to carry their Stoff (stove).
Re: It Is Easier To Change A Way-ward Husband Than A Nagging Wife by iice(f): 5:01am On Apr 11, 2010
What do they teach people in school these days?
Re: It Is Easier To Change A Way-ward Husband Than A Nagging Wife by Rhymez(m): 2:42pm On Apr 11, 2010
grin grin grin. Funny thread. Iam speechless grin
Re: It Is Easier To Change A Way-ward Husband Than A Nagging Wife by xynerise: 2:43pm On Apr 11, 2010
You better cos u will be breathless when it happens to u angry
Re: It Is Easier To Change A Way-ward Husband Than A Nagging Wife by Sissy3(f): 7:38am On Apr 14, 2010
iice:

What do they teach people in school these days?

Lol. remember its still xynerise?
Re: It Is Easier To Change A Way-ward Husband Than A Nagging Wife by xynerise: 8:59am On Apr 14, 2010
And what is that suppose to mean?
Re: It Is Easier To Change A Way-ward Husband Than A Nagging Wife by WhiteOne(f): 12:06pm On Apr 14, 2010
Can you change the devel, which lives inside a person (it does not matter if male or female) if she or he welcomes this devel?

Did the woman/man accepted Jesus Christ into her heart?

(1) (Reply)

Help Need Igbanke Male Names / thx all / Appreciation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.