Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Who Wants To Invest In A Valentine's Couple's Ball/dinner/ Sensational Evening - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Wants To Invest In A Valentine's Couple's Ball/dinner/ Sensational Evening (333 Views)

Enjoy The Best Land Investment Opportunity With A Valentine's PRICE SLASH / Who Wants To Make Money / How To Invest In The Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Wants To Invest In A Valentine's Couple's Ball/dinner/ Sensational Evening by JLM(f): 10:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
Valentine is one of the most celebrated event in Nigeria. Many couples look forward to it. Many also get bored of just going to eat out n stuff. Ibadan has become a wonderful happening city with great potentials and people craving for great events.

We run a Restaurant and Events Outfit in Ibadan and have done this on a small scale before
, but now we want to do something with more class.

The Idea is to host the Best Cupid's Ball ever heard of in Ibadan with the features like...

**A lovely theme,World Class Music, sensational Ballroom /Salsa Dancing by professional Dancers
and so on

I cant really expose all here. If you think you could be interested in sponsoring or investing in such, contact me on 08063611208.

Benefits of Investing/ sponsoring includes:

Financial profit
Exposure and connection on a grand scale
Advertisement of yourself and brand if you have one
BRAGGING RIGHTS wink

NOTE: PLEASE I am female. None should contact me calling me Sir. I don't know why, but many nairalanders find it hard to believe women can do business successfully, truely.

I really don't like it.

Re: Who Wants To Invest In A Valentine's Couple's Ball/dinner/ Sensational Evening by JLM(f): 8:59am On Jan 09, 2018
Only 1 response so far. Please this will be mutually beneficial for all kindly contact

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Where To Invest?? / Which E-currency Exchanger Can I Buy Payza Dollar / Blockchain Platform To Allow Workers From Low-income Countries To Earn As Data-l

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.