Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

DOWNLOAD MP3: Femi Okunuga – I Depend On You - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / DOWNLOAD MP3: Femi Okunuga – I Depend On You (2530 Views)

Hot Music : Vibez Inc – Instagram Ft. Muyeez & Seyi Vibez Download Mp3 / Oritse Femi - MSN (money Stops Nonsense) :: Album Download / DOWNLOAD MP3 : Solution — Shout Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Femi Okunuga – I Depend On You by Gospeljingle: 11:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
One Hallelujah Records’ artist Femi Okunuga offers up heartfelt worship in his latest single titled “I Depend on You” – a song of total surrender to God and God alone, the author and the finisher of our faith.
“Has He helped before? He will help you again. Has He healed you before? He will heal you again, Is your heart troubled? Do you feel it’s the end for you? Are you depressed, oppressed, dejected and rejected? Trusting as the moments fly, Trusting as the days go by, Trusting Him, whatever befall, Trusting Jesus, that is all. If He Did It Before, He Can And Will Do It Again” – Femi Okunuga
Download, Listen, Enjoy & Share!
www.gospeljingle.com/download-mp3-femi-okunuga-depend/

(1) (Reply)

Download Instrumental: Wizkid – Jah Bless Me (beat By Stj) / Dasha – Austin Mp3 Download, Video & Lyrics / Whose Artist Would You Like To Meet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.