Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,467 members, 7,861,348 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:24 AM

Stop ‘senseless Killings’ In Nigeria, GPN Urges FG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop ‘senseless Killings’ In Nigeria, GPN Urges FG (350 Views)

Former Bauchi Governor, Yuguda Dumps GPN For APC / I’ll Stop ‘senseless’ Killings –sen Makarfi / 4,500 APC, GPN Members Defect To NNPP In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop ‘senseless Killings’ In Nigeria, GPN Urges FG by carollola40: 12:01am On Jan 09, 2018
The Green Party of Nigeria (GPN) on Saturday called on the Federal Government to end the “senseless killings” across the country as soon as possible.

The Chairman of the Edo Chapter of the party, Mr Roy Oribhabor, said in an interview in Benin, Edo State that the call became necessary in view of the recent killings in Benue State alleged to have been perpetrated by Fulani herdsmen.
https://www.ireporteronline.com/stop-senseless-killings-nigeria-gpn-urges-fg/

Re: Stop ‘senseless Killings’ In Nigeria, GPN Urges FG by IME1: 12:10am On Jan 09, 2018
Let's not get tired of speaking against the wanton killings all around Nigeria and Nigerians in diaspora- SA and Libya in particular.
Advocacy, awareness and enlightenment must not end.
It may seem we are talking to the deaf of people with ear infections,
But one day they will see our angry expressions on our faces and feel our heat and act accordingly and appropriately.

NL pls do not get tired of seeing get reports of the killings, attacks, injustice and bad going on all around Nigeria.

shocked sad I know NL is all round, but let's keep unproductive threads at bay
I thought NL had its space for adverts on its front page and on every targeted thread?
Because I speak for many Nlanders when I say that many things pushed to fp seem sponsored
Wetin consign us always with keeping up with
Tonto Duke
Freeze
Davido
Snakes
Se.x talks
Bobrisky
And the likes?
Yeah we have sections on NL that carter for the political minded, religious, NYSC, family, job, health, literature and others, where people can read comments and share opinions
But mods and Seun, once you put stuffs on fp it becomes public consumption. It becomes food for everyone. It is the first thing that hits us. It's its stories that we first see before choosing the reasonable and profitable sections to go to.
If I were to introduce someone to NL what will be the first line of threads will he see on the fp?
Lala abi our presence and opinions on how to moderate this forum is not needed? I've been with NL since 2006 and only registered as a member couple of years back, but Seun progress is what we aspire for not retrogression cool

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Not Condoning Killer Herdsmen – Presidency / Nigeria Releases Boko Haram Suspects After Rehabilitation / Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.