Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Native Doctor Exposes Alleged 'pastor' Begging Him To Make Him Rich - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Native Doctor Exposes Alleged 'pastor' Begging Him To Make Him Rich (341 Views)

Native Doctor Spotted Moving With Armed Security Men (Video) / I Want To Quit Friends & Social Media Because Of Too Much Of Financial Begging / Top Doctor EXPOSES EVERYTHING The Deep State Is Trying To Hide About Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Native Doctor Exposes Alleged 'pastor' Begging Him To Make Him Rich by Cyrilbenz(m): 1:32am On Jan 09, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]
A traditional medicine man has exposed messages between him and an alleged church pastor who asked him to make him rich.
The native doctor
A native doctor based in Delta state identified as Chi Marine, has taken to his Facebook page to expose messages between him and a "pastor" who asked him to make him rich.
According to the native doctor, the young man had been preaching to him consistently on Facebook to repent and change his ways only for him to secretly send the native doctor a message online, asking to be made rich.
The native doctor who made the revelation on social media, wrote;
"People should see this guy called pastor S********** asking me to make him rich after we will still post nonsense on my post on Facebook, the ancestors have arrested him today, this year shall be the of expose to all this evil man of God, I see."
READ MORE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
http://www.trackzone.tk/2018/01/native-doctor-exposes-alleged-begging.html

(1) (Reply)

Cooperative Farming For Youth And Interested People, The Season Is Now / ASNT Non-destructive Testing (NDT) Level II (2) Training In Port Harcourt / I Have Been Assaulted Mostly By Ladies, Formal Uber Driver Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.