Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,881 members, 7,838,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

I Can’t Pronounce My Fiancee’s Name, Iceberg Correctly’ – Juliet Ibrahim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can’t Pronounce My Fiancee’s Name, Iceberg Correctly’ – Juliet Ibrahim (1334 Views)

Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim Weds Iceberg Slim (Court Wedding Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can’t Pronounce My Fiancee’s Name, Iceberg Correctly’ – Juliet Ibrahim by Triton1996(m): 3:32am On Jan 09, 2018
One of the actresses who have lived on earth and have gone beyond the border is Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim. She is one actress whose talent and passion for acting has taken her to several places.
Some months ago, during a visit to a producer and a back bone in Nollywood, Kunle Agboola, who is down with a Chronic Kidney disease, and wants to help him through her foudation, she jokingly exposed that she finds it hard to pronounce the name of her Husband-to-be, Iceberg Slim whose real names are, Oluwasegun Olowokere
She was being asked to mention the name of the man by one of the Online TV Media present but she was surprised and jokingly said ‘even my boyfriend’s name, I can’t pronounce it well’
It would be recalled that Kunle Agboola has been down with Kidney disease for sometime now and needs almost N15Million for a transplant in media. Anyone who has the leading to help is implored to kindly help on the issue

- SaharaWeekly

http://www.saharaweeklyng.com/exclusive-i-cant-pronounce-my-fiancees-name-iceberg-correctly-juliet-ibrahim/

Re: I Can’t Pronounce My Fiancee’s Name, Iceberg Correctly’ – Juliet Ibrahim by OKorowanta: 7:50am On Jan 09, 2018
Nickname him Buhari.
It's easy to pronounce
Re: I Can’t Pronounce My Fiancee’s Name, Iceberg Correctly’ – Juliet Ibrahim by Hotshawarma(m): 7:55am On Jan 09, 2018
And what is our business with that??

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Pronounce My Fiancee’s Name, Iceberg Correctly’ – Juliet Ibrahim by Ahamefuna0001(m): 9:25am On Jan 09, 2018
But u can recognise his dick in the midst of hundred dicks.
Re: I Can’t Pronounce My Fiancee’s Name, Iceberg Correctly’ – Juliet Ibrahim by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 09, 2018
Are they not married? Oh well
Re: I Can’t Pronounce My Fiancee’s Name, Iceberg Correctly’ – Juliet Ibrahim by chuckdee4(m): 10:41am On Jan 09, 2018
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Attention seeking at its best
Re: I Can’t Pronounce My Fiancee’s Name, Iceberg Correctly’ – Juliet Ibrahim by cerowo(f): 10:54am On Jan 09, 2018
Wetin concern us.
Re: I Can’t Pronounce My Fiancee’s Name, Iceberg Correctly’ – Juliet Ibrahim by AdolfHitlerxXx: 11:53am On Jan 09, 2018
Likely he has a huge bazooka that makes you speak in tongues.

Names don't matter grin

(1) (Reply)

Made In Aba Sex Doll Version Spotted Photos / Onyii Alex Is Hot And Sexy...here Is Why / Check Out How Fiesta Condoms Congratulated A Newly Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.