Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Benue Must Modify Grazing Law For Peace To Reign – Miyetti Allah - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Must Modify Grazing Law For Peace To Reign – Miyetti Allah (20548 Views)

FG Blames Anti-Open Grazing Law For Killings By Herdsmen / Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group / Benue Must Modify Grazing Law For Peace To Reign –miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Must Modify Grazing Law For Peace To Reign – Miyetti Allah by poseidon12: 8:49am On Jan 09, 2018
Firefire:

I wonder why they are not attacking other states with similar grazing law.

I challange them to attack Ekiti State who pioneered this law to curtail the terrorist group.

It may still happen. If they are able to take control of Benue (and Kogi), they will have the confidence to spread their tentacles to other parts of the country; especially if stupid and naive Nigerians re-elect Buhari. Nigerians need to be vigilant. Buhari has an evil agenda.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Must Modify Grazing Law For Peace To Reign – Miyetti Allah by Funkybabee(f): 8:50am On Jan 09, 2018
Is this not too much?
Re: Benue Must Modify Grazing Law For Peace To Reign – Miyetti Allah by Chukazu: 8:52am On Jan 09, 2018
God walks in mysterious ways!

This can only lead to finale disintegration of Nigeria, IPOB doesn't need to agitate for it, OPC or NIGER DELTA MILITANTS don't need to shoot a gun , finally the end of Nigeria seems to be at hand and Buhari can have his FULANI herdsmen republic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Must Modify Grazing Law For Peace To Reign – Miyetti Allah by sparkwil(m): 9:03am On Jan 09, 2018
Why is it these clashes are always between the descendants of the jihadist Usman Dan fodio and Christian farmers
Re: Benue Must Modify Grazing Law For Peace To Reign – Miyetti Allah by poseidon12: 9:04am On Jan 09, 2018
Esseite:
Imagine the Audacity and Authority..... and you say this country is not cursed..

I implore benue to do no such thing, the moment that bill is modified, Nigeria has indirectly submitted and surrendered to the menace of the herdsmen

And it would be a threat used on any community who tries to rear head above abnomalities.

All SW/SE/SS/NC should pass the anti-grazing law, they should be submitted to use ranches, lets see if they would carry their killings on the regions.

Benue does not need your cries, pity and

political plays, benue needs allies

On point. Their method is to use extreme violence to intimidate the rest of the Nigerians. And they are clearly backed by Buhari, using the instrument of State (Army, Police, DSS). That is why I'm amazed that a large portion of Nigerians are still lending support for Buhari's second term. In fact, at this time, Nigerians should think twice before supporting a Fulani for President.
Nigerians (and Benue State people) should take their destiny in their own hands. People get the leadership they deserve. This is always true.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue Must Modify Grazing Law For Peace To Reign – Miyetti Allah by misgab: 9:05am On Jan 09, 2018
this people are very stupid even dictating to them in their own state what they should do and not do. Are we sure they are not seeing Benue as a captured territory? Yoruba's say he that must dine with the devil must have a long spoon Benue people where is your long spoon. Can any Nigerian go to a core Northern state and be dictating to them? Even siting a church you need a special permission which they usually decline and when they give is a temporary one. Bello of Kogi you want to sell your people to dz kind of animals I pity you. I tut they say the wise learns from other people's mistakes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Must Modify Grazing Law For Peace To Reign – Miyetti Allah by poseidon12: 9:08am On Jan 09, 2018
Masterclass32:
To think Buhari won Benue state convincingly in the last election. They are supposed to be part of the famed 97% (whom Buhari was supposed to treat better) as against the 5%. But there seems to be no difference now. Except Buhari's fulani brothers, everybody is feeling the Buhari scourge, one way or another.

May we not repeat this mistake in 2019.

If you organize another election today, I would not be surprised if Buhari still sweeps Benue State. Nigerians should take responsibility for their decisions. You get the government you deserve.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Must Modify Grazing Law For Peace To Reign – Miyetti Allah by misgab: 9:13am On Jan 09, 2018
this people are very funny even dictating to them in their own state what they should do and not do. Are we sure they are not seeing Benue as a captured territory? Yoruba's say he that must dine with the devil must have a long spoon Benue people where is your long spoon. Can any Nigerian go to a core Northern state and be dictating to them? Even siting a church you need a special permission which they usually decline and when they give is a temporary one. Bello of Kogi you want to sell your people to dz kind of animals I pity you. I tut they say the wise learns from other people's mistakes.
iS ADMITTANCE OF GUILT. ALL HEADS OF SECURITY APPARATUS IN THE COUNTRY ARREST AND PROSECUTE MIYEETI ALLAH NOW. ALAS, THEY WONT BECOS ALL OF THEM ARE CORE NORTHERNERS LIKE BUHARI WHO APPOINTED THEM. WHO WILL THE HORSE SUPPORT IF NOT HIS TAIL

2 Likes

Re: Benue Must Modify Grazing Law For Peace To Reign – Miyetti Allah by Meshach163(m): 9:13am On Jan 09, 2018
so if d so called cow don't eat,then no peace in Benue.they are lucky Benue is not like
Delta

1 Like

Re: Benue Must Modify Grazing Law For Peace To Reign – Miyetti Allah by FRESHG(m): 9:13am On Jan 09, 2018
laudate:
May God punish Miyetti Allah group for saying that nonsense! Is Benue their father's land? shocked
GOD PUNISH YOUR SLAVE MASTERSshocked
Re: Benue Must Modify Grazing Law For Peace To Reign – Miyetti Allah by tyup(m): 9:23am On Jan 09, 2018
sarrki:
In there on Land ?
I think Miyetti Allah Took this Far
so you can have a sense of decency once in your life undecided
know all this when you couldn't answer my question cause of shame

1 Like

Re: Benue Must Modify Grazing Law For Peace To Reign – Miyetti Allah by ekojaf(m): 9:25am On Jan 09, 2018
Please lets take a simple look at this herdsmen attacks on farmers etc. cattle breeding is a business/means of livelihood. Farming is a business/means of livelihood. Provision store business is a means of livelihood. Cement and other building material businesses are means of livelihood etc.
Now a farmer operates within its own portion and bore the cost of the cultivation all alone not free. the supermarket man either rented or built the shop where buying/selling takes place not for free. The oil and gas operator acquired lands for their business(means of livelihood), you can go on and on.
The question now is why are the cattle breeders (herdsmen) do not see anything wrong destroying other peoples' business and means of livelihood just for the sake of their means of livelihood. By the time you destroyed other peoples' means of livelihood, will those people be alive to patronize you? Business is life and life is business. So the laws of the land must be defended and obeyed by all. God is watching.

1 Like

Re: Benue Must Modify Grazing Law For Peace To Reign – Miyetti Allah by BetaThings: 9:27am On Jan 09, 2018
sarrki:
In there on Land ?

I think Miyetti Allah Took this Far

I watched Rtd Captain Umar Aliyu on Channels TV this morning. He is Fulani too and is very unhappy with the casual manner that your party is treating this matter. Watch the clip when it is uploaded.

There are a lot of people who are more interested in using this matter to inflame passions. They are not interested in the people being killed. Infact some would like it to continue so that they can have something to talk about

But your party needs to come up with solution, and very quickly too. We cannot allow the killings to continue. We are talking about human beings One person killed over a strange business model is too much, let alone hundreds and thousands

3 Likes

Re: Benue Must Modify Grazing Law For Peace To Reign – Miyetti Allah by BetaThings: 9:28am On Jan 09, 2018
ekojaf:
Please lets take a simple look at this herdsmen attacks on farmers etc. cattle breeding is a business/means of livelihood. Farming is a business/means of livelihood. Provision store business is a means of livelihood. Cement and other building material businesses are means of livelihood etc.
Now a farmer operates within its own portion and bore the cost of the cultivation all alone not free. the supermarket man either rented or built the shop where buying/selling takes place not for free. The oil and gas operator acquired lands for their business(means of livelihood), you can go on and on.
The question now is why are the cattle breeders (herdsmen) do not see anything wrong destroying other peoples' business and means of livelihood just for the sake of their means of livelihood. By the time you destroyed other peoples' means of livelihood, will those people be alive to patronize you? Business is life and life is business. So the laws of the land must be defended and obeyed by all. God is watching.

Good analysis. what next?
Re: Benue Must Modify Grazing Law For Peace To Reign – Miyetti Allah by Thatidomaguy: 9:28am On Jan 09, 2018
HungerBAD:
Yes I said it.

It will not be well with the Fulani's.

Just imagine the guts this idiot is using to speak on a national TV while justifying the killings since he's certain of the backing of their oga Buhari ..[color=#006600][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Benue Must Modify Grazing Law For Peace To Reign – Miyetti Allah by anytexy: 9:28am On Jan 09, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu has been vindicated. Remain blessed wherever you are.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Must Modify Grazing Law For Peace To Reign – Miyetti Allah by BetaThings: 9:30am On Jan 09, 2018
Esseite:
Imagine the Audacity and Authority..... and you say this country is not cursed..

I implore benue to do no such thing, the moment that bill is modified, Nigeria has indirectly submitted and surrendered to the menace of the herdsmen

And it would be a threat used on any community who tries to rear head above abnomalities.

All SW/SE/SS/NC should pass the anti-grazing law, they should be submitted to use ranches, lets see if they would carry their killings on the regions.

Benue does not need your cries, pity and political plays, benue needs allies

Do you have a copy of the Benue law anywhere
I want to study it
Re: Benue Must Modify Grazing Law For Peace To Reign – Miyetti Allah by ekojaf(m): 9:30am On Jan 09, 2018
Now a farmer operates within its own portion and bore the cost of the cultivation all alone not free. the supermarket man either rented or built the shop where buying/selling takes place not for free. The oil and gas operators acquired lands for their business(means of livelihood), you can go on and on.
The question now is why are the cattle breeders (herdsmen) do not see anything wrong destroying other peoples' businesses and means of livelihood just for the sake of their means of livelihood. By the time you destroyed other peoples' means of livelihood, will those people be alive to patronize you? Business is life and life is business. So the laws of the land must be defended and obeyed by all. God is watching.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue Must Modify Grazing Law For Peace To Reign – Miyetti Allah by pedrilo: 9:34am On Jan 09, 2018
so this man will not be arrested?
hmmmm naija na jungle
Re: Benue Must Modify Grazing Law For Peace To Reign – Miyetti Allah by BetaThings: 9:37am On Jan 09, 2018
anytexy:
Nnamdi Kanu has been vindicated. Remain blessed wherever you are.

Kanu has NOT been vindicated. He is divisive and threatened to level Nigeria. He is blood thirsty
The Fulani herdsmen are equally divisive and bloodthirsty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShN78IljlC0
Re: Benue Must Modify Grazing Law For Peace To Reign – Miyetti Allah by InfiniteLoopx: 9:41am On Jan 09, 2018
poseidon12:

It may still happen. If they are able to take control of Benue (and Kogi), they will have the confidence to spread their tentacles to other parts of the country; especially if stupid and naive Nigerians re-elect Buhari. Nigerians need to be vigilant. Buhari has an evil agenda.
Na now e dey clear for una eyes. When we were shouting it out loud, on the mission of this administration, you labeld us IPOB miscreants. Una never chi anyting yet. The jihadist script is been played slowly to perfection.
Re: Benue Must Modify Grazing Law For Peace To Reign – Miyetti Allah by InfiniteLoopx: 9:44am On Jan 09, 2018
misgab:
this people are very stupid even dictating to them in their own state what they should do and not do. Are we sure they are not seeing Benue as a captured territory? Yoruba's say he that must dine with the devil must have a long spoon Benue people where is your long spoon. Can any Nigerian go to a core Northern state and be dictating to them? Even siting a church you need a special permission which they usually decline and when they give is a temporary one. Bello of Kogi you want to sell your people to dz kind of animals I pity you. I tut they say the wise learns from other people's mistakes.
Bello is only playing a script. Remember, he is not the most qualified. He has to do their bidding else, he will be replaced. The Yorubas should have rallied round James Folake, this nonsense woudn't have been going on in Kogi. angry
Re: Benue Must Modify Grazing Law For Peace To Reign – Miyetti Allah by Maydfourth: 9:44am On Jan 09, 2018
Rubbish...Let the Benue people face them one on one and chase them away..Enough is Enough....They should not come and try this in the South West oooooo..
Re: Benue Must Modify Grazing Law For Peace To Reign – Miyetti Allah by itsene: 9:49am On Jan 09, 2018
Grass/hay should be considered a cash crop.
Invest in grass the same way you invest in cattle.
Audu Ogbeh must not shy away from this problem.
No individual , group or state is obligated to provide free grass for anybody.
Re: Benue Must Modify Grazing Law For Peace To Reign – Miyetti Allah by bejeria101(m): 9:54am On Jan 09, 2018
Go and ask fayose what he said to them and end this thing b4 benue becomes an empty state.
Re: Benue Must Modify Grazing Law For Peace To Reign – Miyetti Allah by correctguy101(m): 9:55am On Jan 09, 2018
limeta:
So this people wicked like this
They arethe one behind the killings
Benua should not give an inch
Take the fight to them

This na proper zoo

You dey mind the slowpokes?

If na urhobo or isoko territory for Delta these idiots try am angry

They know very well how it went down the last time they tried that nonsense.
Modify grazing law indeed.... Arabian blood dey flow inside these people. So stupidly headstrong. If the idiots wish death on themselves, let them come ughelli or oleh and try this nonsense angry

I just get angry easily where these people are involved. Zero remorse...
Re: Benue Must Modify Grazing Law For Peace To Reign – Miyetti Allah by SirBunky85(m): 9:56am On Jan 09, 2018
Alaniyiokorausa:
shame on buhari and his terrorist brothers imagine terrorist and murderers granting interview to press and boasting about it ,in this same Nigeria let Christians raise up militia group so that this people will know that they don't have monopoly of violence.we will do that soon.
will u also be among d christian militia group?u pple just like others to go sacrifice their lives while u only rant on d internet
Re: Benue Must Modify Grazing Law For Peace To Reign – Miyetti Allah by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:03am On Jan 09, 2018
poseidon12:

You still don’t get do you? Buhari isn’t going anywhere! Not because people won’t vote against him massively but because their votes won’t matter..care to bet it? There are some mistakes that should NEVER be made, and allowing buhari to smell aso rock was one of them..

1 Like

Re: Benue Must Modify Grazing Law For Peace To Reign – Miyetti Allah by Bizibi(m): 10:04am On Jan 09, 2018
correctguy101:

You dey mind the slowpokes?

If na urhobo or isoko territory for Delta these idiots try am angry

They know very well how it went down the last time they tried that nonsense.
Modify grazing law indeed.... Arabian blood dey flow inside these people. So stupidly headstrong. If the idiots wish death on themselves, let them come ughelli or oleh and try this nonsense angry

I just get angry easily where these people are involved. Zero remorse...
iyede youths dealt with them,na that day I know say isoko nor dey take nonsense.....
Re: Benue Must Modify Grazing Law For Peace To Reign – Miyetti Allah by igirabata123(m): 10:06am On Jan 09, 2018
Lol... Can any southerner make such a statement in the North?

1 Like

Re: Benue Must Modify Grazing Law For Peace To Reign – Miyetti Allah by IbnIbrahim: 10:17am On Jan 09, 2018
What's this man saying?
Is this a country?
What is the role of a governor if he can enact law to ensure peace and harmony within his domain?
Re: Benue Must Modify Grazing Law For Peace To Reign – Miyetti Allah by correctguy101(m): 10:19am On Jan 09, 2018
Bizibi:
iyede youths dealt with them,na that day I know say isoko nor dey take nonsense.....

I'm from OZ, we even stopped buying cow meat.

It's their loss either way. But the cow loving president would support them and try to force each state to permit the idiots to graze freely. Hausa and Fulani like getting things free but are very stingy like their Arabian masters.

I've said it before and I'll continue to say it. The states belongs to the governor's to run as they see fit as long as it's policies promotes unity of the country, the president has no say.

How can I be a governor and this nonsense happen. Outsiders coming in to forcefully kill and maim my subjects. fvck the president, I'll use brutal force to round them all up. Kill a lot of them as lesson and send the rest back after injecting them with deadly serums. angry

I'm a fan of taking justice with brutal force, forget all those slow talk like- a pen is greater than the sword. A sword is bigger and better than a million words and a thousand pen.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTO: Nigerians In Diaspora Joins #objwhereisthepower Trend / Payment Of N1000 Development Levy By Kaduna Residents / Anambra Guber: INEC publishes List Of Candidates, Soludo, Ozigbo Absent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.