Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Obiano Warns Herdsmen Against Carrying Weapons In Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Warns Herdsmen Against Carrying Weapons In Anambra (12811 Views)

Stop Smoking Indian Hemp, Obiano Warns Police Officers / Women In Hijabs Pose With Weapons In Kano (Photo) / Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Warns Herdsmen Against Carrying Weapons In Anambra by bigfather(m): 9:24am On Jan 09, 2018
Make you dey there dey give warning o !
Re: Obiano Warns Herdsmen Against Carrying Weapons In Anambra by Jenisom96: 9:25am On Jan 09, 2018
[quote author=loveth361 post=64025810]south what?better go back to sleep.

You think muslims from the west will leave the north and join you.

And as igbo girl from asaba delta state i dont want to have anything to do with west.[/quote
Fine babe, where are u based? I go like dance Surugede with you. Just reply me OK.
Re: Obiano Warns Herdsmen Against Carrying Weapons In Anambra by blaqoracle: 9:25am On Jan 09, 2018
Esseite:
Obiano should aswell pass the antigrazing law.. when the fulani murderers see more states adopting the law in support of benue, they would know its between them and Nigeria.

But the problem is when you finish supporting them and eventually win the fight, they forget the struggles and support one dullard either to rule them or rule us.
the fulani-herdsmen will over run anambra in less than 30 minutes.
Re: Obiano Warns Herdsmen Against Carrying Weapons In Anambra by bot101(m): 9:26am On Jan 09, 2018
LOL, no need to warn them, they already know. They've seen the Anambra state vigilante service. Those ones no dey joke ooo. Na the people wey turn Anambra from arm robbery zone (wey police with APC dey run from. If you see armed robber with rocket launcher you go stand?) to state of peace and tranquility. The two times wey them try am, nobody hear any story again. That's their efficiency.
Re: Obiano Warns Herdsmen Against Carrying Weapons In Anambra by notoriousbabe: 9:27am On Jan 09, 2018
Empty threat
Re: Obiano Warns Herdsmen Against Carrying Weapons In Anambra by Saintp(m): 9:38am On Jan 09, 2018
emmyspark007:
All South eastern and some Niger delta South south states should invoke the anti grazing law. And we should also provide vigilantes with weapons.

This are dangerous times.
We need to prepare for any attack from this barbaric beasts. We can't let what happened to benue happen in our land.

Fulani always have weapons with them.
They are savage beasts and they have the backing of fg.

Fulani herdsmen death toll is surpassing that of boko haram.

Enough is enough!

The only thing the SE, SS, SW, NC leaders know how to do is "political correctness ". Unfortunately for them, the Fulani hegemony no send Dem. They will do whatever they want to do irrespective of the ass licking of the Fulanis by these idiots in the south. Despite that Benue has been licking Buhari's poo poo, it still does not stop his people from being killed.
Instead of this stupid Anambra governor to be proactive and ban open grazing now, he is waiting for his people to die before taking action just because he wants to be politically correct.
Re: Obiano Warns Herdsmen Against Carrying Weapons In Anambra by BeijinDossier: 9:40am On Jan 09, 2018
That's my proactive Technocratic governor.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Warns Herdsmen Against Carrying Weapons In Anambra by deomelllo: 9:43am On Jan 09, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6515274_fbimg1515257544802_jpeg7ab599e711f29cc8b8b0ec23f36d1372

This weapon carrying village herdsman nko? What's the difference..

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obiano Warns Herdsmen Against Carrying Weapons In Anambra by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 09, 2018
okay. smiley
Re: Obiano Warns Herdsmen Against Carrying Weapons In Anambra by maasoap(m): 9:44am On Jan 09, 2018
edunwablog:

Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra State has warned cattle herders in the state to desist from carrying dangerous weapons.
Obiano said he would not hesitate to invoke the full weight of the law on any cattle herder found carrying dangerous weapons.

The governor who addressed indigenes of the state during a reception organised in his country home, shortly after taking the chieftaincy title of Ebubedike Aguleri, said on no account should a herdsman be found wielding an AK-47 rifle or any such weapon.

Obiano assured the state that he was not unaware of the havoc being caused by herdsmen in other states, saying he was working to ensure that such would not be witnessed in Anambra State.
He stated that his government has put in place measures that would guarantee peaceful and harmonious coexistence between herdsmen and host communities.

“Part of the measures taken to address the menace was sensitising both the host communities and the Fulani herdsmen of the existing agreement that any party that destroys either the lives or property of the other will pay and also be prosecuted,” the governor added.

Obiano described the people of the state as peace-loving people who welcome visitors who are seeking wealth opportunities in the state, but warned that those who may want to take advantage of the people’s hospitality would be decisively dealt with.

He reassured farmers in remote communities of his administration commitment to put an end to the cattle invasion on their farmlands.

http://www.akelicious.com/2018/01/obiano-warns-herdsmen-against-carrying.html
What forms of assurance is he giving that their cattle won't be rustled? If you're making them defenceless against cattle rustlers, you have to provide some sort of protection against thieves.
Re: Obiano Warns Herdsmen Against Carrying Weapons In Anambra by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:45am On Jan 09, 2018
deomelllo:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6515274_fbimg1515257544802_jpeg7ab599e711f29cc8b8b0ec23f36d1372

This weapon carrying village herdsman nko? What's the difference..

grin grin grin grin grin

. . Lol. So staff don turn to weapon abi?.
Re: Obiano Warns Herdsmen Against Carrying Weapons In Anambra by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 09, 2018
loveth361:
let him arm IPOB to defend the land.

Hope you know igbo is ipob and ipob is igbo

You are right, just like the coward llamadi Cownu ran away!
That is a typical ido0tic p. of Biafrauud, empty barrel just mere chest beaters grin grin
Re: Obiano Warns Herdsmen Against Carrying Weapons In Anambra by BiafraIShere(m): 9:53am On Jan 09, 2018
VocalWalls:
Lol

The minute these fulanis try nonsense in onitsha, they'll have to all run out because it won't be something light.

Ask the hausas in oyigbo and aba. It will be more than the IPOB threat.

I hope it doesn't get to that though.
This is the reason why I am seriously annoyed when I see our people building houses, plazas, hotels and factories in the North. The moment they try nonsense in Onitsha or Aba or Obigbo etc and you retaliate by killing them, then you think they won't retaliate against our people and their investments in the North? Let me tell you one thing, the a.bo.kis have been aiming to attack our people in their place but two things are holding them back 1. They are afraid that doing so will ultimately lead to the break up of Nigeria now that the East as well as the entire south are already frustrated with Nigeria. Nnamdi Kanu also did incalculable damage to the fabric of Nigeria and helped to open the eyes of many. Even the Yorubas are frustrated and would be glad to have their own country but they are just afraid of the consequences of challenging the North. (They silently hope & pray that Igbos will do the dirty work for them). The ab.ok.is will fight to the last man to see that they don't lose Lagos or the oil wealth of the East. 2. Another reason they haven't mobilized the almajiris is because their own fellow ab.ok.i is the president, if the president is from the South, believe me, they would have caused riots in the North. They are not oblivious of the fact that any widespread killing in the North will make the Igbo elite to join the masses in demanding for break up of Nigeria and the world would support such on the backdrop of the carnage that would be posted all the print, electronic and social media!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Warns Herdsmen Against Carrying Weapons In Anambra by BetaThings: 9:58am On Jan 09, 2018
Bede2u:
lol. Our problem in the south are yoro-muslims

However west is still better than feudal north

The Muslims in the South have never attacked anyone

In the same South,
Christian Agwuleri have killed Christian Umuleri and vice versa
The Christian Ife have killed Christian Modakeke and vice versa
Christian Ijaws have killed Christian Itsekiri, Christian Urhobo and vice versa
Christians in Cross River have killed themselves

Yet these Christian mass murderers are not your problem
But the peaceful Muslims are
Peculiar thinking!
Re: Obiano Warns Herdsmen Against Carrying Weapons In Anambra by boldaslion: 10:10am On Jan 09, 2018
NaoSlay:

The Fulani people I stayed with during my service year were peace loving people, the current Fulani herdsmen are foreigners.

Lai Mohammed said deadly Fulani herdsmen were foreigners , people never believed him even some made fun of him but when one of their own in the name of Okupe confirmed it that the deadly Fulani's were foreigners, they never went against the okupe of a person.

Is this not another hypocrisy blinded by hate?

Keep deceiving yourself. Foreigners indeed, yet you will not allow the people to defend themselves even when the authorities refused to defend. How the people of Enugu were rounded up and detained in Umuahia prison for daring to defend themselves against these murderers from futa jalon is still fresh in our minds. We know your tricks, fulani protects their own in their in their expansionist and islamisation agenda. They will soon get paid in their own exact coin. Mark my words.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Warns Herdsmen Against Carrying Weapons In Anambra by LZAA: 10:22am On Jan 09, 2018
loveth361:

grin grin he wee not like this

1 Like

Re: Obiano Warns Herdsmen Against Carrying Weapons In Anambra by LZAA: 10:24am On Jan 09, 2018
divicoded:

You are right, just like the coward Awolowo who took ratak!
That is a typical ido0tic Afonja empty barrel just mere chest beaters grin grin
Fixed
Re: Obiano Warns Herdsmen Against Carrying Weapons In Anambra by Lomprico2: 10:27am On Jan 09, 2018
NaoSlay:

The Fulani people I stayed with during my service year were peace loving people, the current Fulani herdsmen are foreigners.

Lai Mohammed said deadly Fulani herdsmen were foreigners , people never believed him even some made fun of him but when one of their own in the name of Okupe confirmed it that the deadly Fulani's were foreigners, they never went against the okupe of a person.

Is this not another hypocrisy blinded by hate?

then why is d FG protecting the deadly foreign fulanis?
Re: Obiano Warns Herdsmen Against Carrying Weapons In Anambra by Ahmeduana(m): 11:06am On Jan 09, 2018
Esseite:
Obiano should aswell pass the antigrazing law.. when the fulani murderers see more states adopting the law in support of benue, they would know its between them and Nigeria.

But the problem is when you finish supporting them and eventually win the fight, they forget the struggles and support one dullard either to rule them or rule us.
NOT ONLY PASSING THE LAW, HE SHOULD ALSO ESTABLISH A SPECIAL LOCAL TASK FORCE MADE UP OF HUNTERS AND EMPOWER THEM WITH GUNS AND VEHICLES, HE SHOULD NOT MISTAKENLY RELY ON POLICE OR MILITARY OF NIGERIA BECAUSE THEY ARE THE FINGERS OF LEPROSY INFESTED HANDS.
Re: Obiano Warns Herdsmen Against Carrying Weapons In Anambra by gerald09(m): 11:15am On Jan 09, 2018
Gloryr:

you would have ignored the miserable doornob

He has no issue with fashola deporting people in their own country...siiily hypocritts
My fellow Nigerian do you really know what hypocrisy is? Ur hate for the yoruba Tribe Probably why you think am from Yoruba tribe. Stop the hate so you could grow. You call me miserable. Reading both our quotes who is miserable more. well I don't hate you I love my brothers and sisters in Nigeria. Evil prevails when good fail to act. Make Love not Hate, it's good for you.
Re: Obiano Warns Herdsmen Against Carrying Weapons In Anambra by Yorobastard(m): 11:27am On Jan 09, 2018
loveth361:
south what?better go back to sleep.

You think muslims from the west will leave the north and join you.

And as igbo girl from asaba delta state i dont want to have anything to do with west.

This one you are bashing the west....i hope you dont end up with one
Re: Obiano Warns Herdsmen Against Carrying Weapons In Anambra by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 09, 2018
loveth361:

Igbo and IPOB are two different things. Igbo is an ethnic group in Nigeria, while IPOB is an international activist group agitating for Biafra to break away from Nigeria. The fact that there are many Igbos in IPOB doesn't count here.
Re: Obiano Warns Herdsmen Against Carrying Weapons In Anambra by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 09, 2018
WATCH IT HE SAID

should a herdsman be found wielding an AK-47 rifle or any such weapon.

He didn't say matchete

Now tell me did the killing in BENUE done with AK47 RIFLES or MACHETES

Many of ur should be too old to be deceived by ur politicians but they still do

U better gear ur selves up and protect ur selves
Re: Obiano Warns Herdsmen Against Carrying Weapons In Anambra by franudi: 3:19pm On Jan 09, 2018
gerald09:
why is it OK for an igbo man to go up North and should be seen as A Nigerian living in Nigeria and a fulani man living down east should be seen as a visitor, visiting Nigeria it's not as if he/she was giving a visiting visa or papers. But Statements like this coming from a sitting governor is why the "dividing agitation" will continue. the fulani in Anambra state so far have been peaceful (Thank God) it won't be fair to classify all fulani as Herdsmen. we have some doing other businesses in onitcha, Ekwulobia, Nnewi and Awka. So Why the "Our visitors" statement. Are other part of Nigeria not allowed to live in any part of Nigeria as Nigerian anymore. Cos I didn't get dat memo. We have to Learn as leaders that our words are our true self. If these leaders want division great is they want unity great but they have to "speak the speak".
When the north were giving Ibos quit notice where were you?
Re: Obiano Warns Herdsmen Against Carrying Weapons In Anambra by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
LZAA:

I will go and join my coward ancestors who cannot do anything but blame other people. I pity Ojukwu that abandon our rag tag army to enjoy good life

Yes you are right my son, you are a disgrace to Nigeria
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Slams Saraki, Dogara Over 2018 Budget / Edo Youths Embark On Solidarity Rally In Support Of Obaseki (photos) / Inter-State Lockdown: Okowa Monitors Compliance, Warns Violators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.