Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,592 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Let’s Make It Trend And Save Innocent Lives In Taraba State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let’s Make It Trend And Save Innocent Lives In Taraba State (271 Views)

Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged / Darius Ishaku Declared Winner Of Taraba State Governorship Election / Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let’s Make It Trend And Save Innocent Lives In Taraba State by orjisblog(m): 8:21am On Jan 09, 2018
Some Days ago I was travelling from mambilla plateau(Gembu) to the south east for the new year celebration after spending some time there for vacation. If most of you have been following my posts on facebook you'll notice that I did make post with the caption

"Communal Crises Along Marraba Baissa To Takum LG, More Details Later on Orjisblog"

Unfortunately our driver decided to take another route, so he turned and we toke Bali LG so he can get to Ibi LGA. That was the journey with another extension of 4hours.

I couldn't reach any correspondent in that area so I could get the full details of what happened there a night before. So i depended on other news agencies in the state, unfortunately for days now i have been waiting for the comments from the government for what's happening there. No Government official has addressed the issue or say anything relating to that.

It will surprise you to hear that people are being killed on daily basis within the state, yet the government has turned deaf ears to all of these killings by unknown gun men.

How long are we going to continue like this? How long does this wicked men take the lives of there fellow? Just in the quest to conquered their selfish interest.

How do we fold our arms and watch this barbaric act strive in this state?
It's time we use every available tool on our hands (Social Media) to make our voice heard and to save a soul in Taraba state today. Join hands lets make it trend.

#StopTarabaKillings
Make a post today with a hash tag #StopTarabaKillings and save a soul!! God bless you as you save a soul Today

#StopTarabaKillings
By Orji Kingsley

http://orjisblog.com.ng/2018/01/09/stoptarabakillings-lets-make-it-trend-and-save-innocent-lives-in-taraba-state/

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Killings: Army Deploys Special Forces To Benue, Nasarawa, Taraba / Cheap Votes And Political Olympics - Guardian Editorial / Youths, It's Time To Get Involve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.