Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Daniella Okeke Takes Her Mother To Dubai For The First Time (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Takes Her Mother To Dubai For The First Time (Photos) (27341 Views)

Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta / Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place / Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daniella Okeke Takes Her Mother To Dubai For The First Time (Photos) by Rachelsblog(f): 9:02am On Jan 09, 2018
After over 10years in the Movie industry Actress Daniella Okeke Just flew her mom to Dubai for the first time in her life, and she's really excited, the single actress said they are there for a vacation, and i little mother and daughter Bonding.
The Buttylicious screen star who was once rumored to be in a sexual relationship with Apostle Suleiman, has put that behind her back, and is doing just fine.. good for her...

See photos from the vacay below!

news From Ebiwali--http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/actress-daniella-okeke-excited-as-she_9.html

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Takes Her Mother To Dubai For The First Time (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 9:22am On Jan 09, 2018
Wow..... Beautiful

5 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Takes Her Mother To Dubai For The First Time (Photos) by samuel051: 9:31am On Jan 09, 2018
holy apostle Suleiman.

19 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Takes Her Mother To Dubai For The First Time (Photos) by Neimar: 9:33am On Jan 09, 2018
I go 4k dix girl for her ass one day

30 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Takes Her Mother To Dubai For The First Time (Photos) by Smellymouth: 9:40am On Jan 09, 2018
Nice one ... Every mother deserves the best..

If love were personified, it would undoubtedly be in the form of a mother...They sacrifice so much for their families and do the work of twenty people all by themselves, seeking nothing in return. Indeed, mothers are the epitome of love.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Takes Her Mother To Dubai For The First Time (Photos) by Smellymouth: 9:45am On Jan 09, 2018
Neimar:

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Takes Her Mother To Dubai For The First Time (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 09, 2018
Neimar:

While you are busy dreaming other men are banging better.

Day dreaming is bad for the soul.

23 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Takes Her Mother To Dubai For The First Time (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 9:46am On Jan 09, 2018
grin

OP nawa for you oh,"the buttylicious screen star" in short apostle must hear this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Takes Her Mother To Dubai For The First Time (Photos) by Neimar: 9:49am On Jan 09, 2018
Smellymouth:

lol...na fantasy

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Takes Her Mother To Dubai For The First Time (Photos) by Neimar: 9:49am On Jan 09, 2018
Rokia2:

While you are busy dreaming other men are banging better.

Day dreaming is bad for the soul.

u re right..am day dreaming
Re: Daniella Okeke Takes Her Mother To Dubai For The First Time (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 09, 2018
Neimar:

u re right..am day dreaming

Well not too late to wake up.

Or do you want to wet your boxer for nothing? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Takes Her Mother To Dubai For The First Time (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 9:54am On Jan 09, 2018
Wow,good one,daughters love playing.
God bless our mamas,they are too much.
Re: Daniella Okeke Takes Her Mother To Dubai For The First Time (Photos) by Neimar: 10:19am On Jan 09, 2018
Rokia2:

Well not too late to wake up.

Or do you want to wet your boxer for nothing? undecided

already wet...I feel gud
Re: Daniella Okeke Takes Her Mother To Dubai For The First Time (Photos) by panegyrics: 10:45am On Jan 09, 2018
Neimar:
Keep on dreaming u hear?
Re: Daniella Okeke Takes Her Mother To Dubai For The First Time (Photos) by Neimar: 10:47am On Jan 09, 2018
panegyrics:

Keep on dreaming u hear?

yexxir
Re: Daniella Okeke Takes Her Mother To Dubai For The First Time (Photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 09, 2018
Good for you
Re: Daniella Okeke Takes Her Mother To Dubai For The First Time (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 11:43am On Jan 09, 2018
grin
Re: Daniella Okeke Takes Her Mother To Dubai For The First Time (Photos) by Iamtipsyy(m): 11:43am On Jan 09, 2018
It was her mums first time but she olosho had gone loads of times
Re: Daniella Okeke Takes Her Mother To Dubai For The First Time (Photos) by roqrules04(m): 11:43am On Jan 09, 2018
If you are here to read just the comments, let's meet at back for a selfie grin
Re: Daniella Okeke Takes Her Mother To Dubai For The First Time (Photos) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 11:44am On Jan 09, 2018
Apostle Suleman "The Back Ejaculator" & "Pussylicker before sermons".....

More tithes to your elbows!!!! angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Takes Her Mother To Dubai For The First Time (Photos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 09, 2018
Talking about pussy power.

Mother and daughter party with the apostle to renew his jazz loading.....
Re: Daniella Okeke Takes Her Mother To Dubai For The First Time (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 09, 2018
She just a younger version of her mum.... See resemblance... Her mum is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Takes Her Mother To Dubai For The First Time (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 11:45am On Jan 09, 2018
Iamtipsyy:
It was her mums first time but she olosho had gone loads of times
how is she an olosho? Huh?

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Takes Her Mother To Dubai For The First Time (Photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 09, 2018
Smellymouth:
Nice one ... Every mother deserves the best..

If love were personified, it would undoubtedly be in the form of a mother...They sacrifice so much for their families and do the work of twenty people all by themselves, seeking nothing in return. Indeed, mothers are the epitome of love.

I love my Mum, But I love my Dad also. Parents should be loved equally.

4 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Takes Her Mother To Dubai For The First Time (Photos) by Namt: 11:47am On Jan 09, 2018
Who bi d Daniella n who bi mum sef
Re: Daniella Okeke Takes Her Mother To Dubai For The First Time (Photos) by rman: 11:47am On Jan 09, 2018
Where are the fathers in all these?

Are men not meant to enjoy such trips and fancy treatment from their kids?

I noticed it mostly about the mothers when the children make it.

Clear cheating!!

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Takes Her Mother To Dubai For The First Time (Photos) by hensben(m): 11:47am On Jan 09, 2018
Before i used to wonder why mum are more celebrated than dad now i know the reason...They deserve it.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Takes Her Mother To Dubai For The First Time (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 11:47am On Jan 09, 2018
Dividends of her tryst with Suleman grin
Re: Daniella Okeke Takes Her Mother To Dubai For The First Time (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 11:53am On Jan 09, 2018
Who sponsor the trip?
Re: Daniella Okeke Takes Her Mother To Dubai For The First Time (Photos) by 21million(m): 11:54am On Jan 09, 2018
Mrs Okeke, my primary 2 teacher, God bless you Daniella.
Re: Daniella Okeke Takes Her Mother To Dubai For The First Time (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 11:56am On Jan 09, 2018
10 years in the movie industry shocked, She should be a veteran.. Someone please help me recall the number of movies she's starred in undecided..

It is well oooo..
Re: Daniella Okeke Takes Her Mother To Dubai For The First Time (Photos) by designVATExcel: 12:03pm On Jan 09, 2018
You these bloggers eh, you had to add the "single" actress. Wetin be your own?

One cannot be single in peace again. Is it your single?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Dazzles In White Outfit (Photos) / Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone / Between Runtown And A Twitter User - See Hilarious Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.