Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,412 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:25 AM

Ashley Motors Brings You Cheap Clean And Sound Cars From Cotonou: ! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Ashley Motors Brings You Cheap Clean And Sound Cars From Cotonou: ! (830 Views)

I Can Get You Cheap & Neat MACK TRUCKS Between 1m - N3m From USA ... Pix Inside / Extremely Clean and Sound Reg 2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid for Sale - SOLD SOLD SOLD / Buy Your Cheap Clean Tokunbo Cars With Low Millage From Cotonou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ashley Motors Brings You Cheap Clean And Sound Cars From Cotonou: ! by Ashleymoto: 4:37pm On Apr 09, 2010
Ashley Motors has been in automobiles business for a long time now, and we have consistently met and exceed our clients - both Corporate and Individual expectation. This inform why they have remained with us thru thick and thin,

Satisfied customers had had cause to make referrals to us and we never disappoint and would never by His Grace,

Give us a call today let talk over your car need and your budget, if you can make it to Cotonou with us then we schedule and visit the car market together where you see and make a choice and we deliver it to you straight to your door step.

Our contact lines are: +22997449125, +234 (0) 8023217039, +234 (0) 8066021409 or send an email to: danio5@yahoo.ca or better still arrange a meeting with us at our surulere office on Ajao Road, Surulere, Lagos.

A trial will definitely convince you.

God bless Ashley Motors,

Daniel Macauley
Re: Ashley Motors Brings You Cheap Clean And Sound Cars From Cotonou: ! by switchmax8: 7:18pm On Apr 09, 2010
how much will bring me a clean golf 3 auto,factory fitted,central lock,power window and electric winding
Re: Ashley Motors Brings You Cheap Clean And Sound Cars From Cotonou: ! by Ashleymoto: 8:53am On Apr 15, 2010
Switchmax8,

Thanx for your inquiries. With N650k we will have it delivered to you. Where is your location?

Pls call now lets talk over it,

Dan
Re: Ashley Motors Brings You Cheap Clean And Sound Cars From Cotonou: ! by switchmax8: 9:14am On Apr 15, 2010
i have bought already i am responding to the post of sithanda that says he has golf 3 auto for 650k i posted last week that i needed golf 3 auto urgent nobody responded that was why i consulted a trusted friend to cotonou maybe he might have overpriced it but am ok with it as long as the car will get to lagos without any hitches and stories.
Re: Ashley Motors Brings You Cheap Clean And Sound Cars From Cotonou: ! by switchmax8: 9:19am On Apr 15, 2010
even if he says danfo or nissan sunny is better he is right in his senses because that is what he like dont crucify him.I bought what i like that is how some people will be here advertising that they can get you car for a peanut when you get to cotonou the story changes.For you information do be deceived in buying cars for a peanut then you end up paying double of what you are avoiding in lagos.Initially the person told me that i can get it for 600k to nigeria but when i go there we could not get any auto after walking around about 35 parks.Do you know what it takes to trek withing 35 parks the trekking started from 10am-5pm we started from Ettis to Ellisa that was the 2 parks we went to and we could not finish walking into the guys it was hectic whomever had golf 3 auto for sale here should post it
Re: Ashley Motors Brings You Cheap Clean And Sound Cars From Cotonou: ! by kolahinmi(m): 10:09am On Apr 15, 2010
Hi,

How much will a tokunbo Carina E with Automatic transmission,factory AC,central lock,power window and electric winding cost me.
Re: Ashley Motors Brings You Cheap Clean And Sound Cars From Cotonou: ! by Kingdavid3: 12:43pm On Apr 15, 2010
can u get me an automatic bus toyotal model,let me ve d price either 10/14 seater.
thx
Re: Ashley Motors Brings You Cheap Clean And Sound Cars From Cotonou: ! by routsz: 3:50pm On Apr 15, 2010
hyundai santa fe 2002 full option sir, hw much to lagos pls?
Re: Ashley Motors Brings You Cheap Clean And Sound Cars From Cotonou: ! by switchmax8: 6:38pm On Apr 15, 2010
hey house,
I am not a clearing agent i am just a prospective buyer like you i said whomever is interested i will link him/her up with the guy that helped me to buy mine.He will take you to cotonou and you will choose then price whatever will bring the car to lagos he will also tell you then you add it to what you bought the car.The guy is a very close friend initially he told me that what will bring the golf 3 was 600k full option it was when we got there that the plan changed if you are serious about buying car let me know then i will link you up with him he will take you to cotonou and be ready to walk like someone in the wilderness because you will have to walk round so many parks looking for a breathtaking car.
Re: Ashley Motors Brings You Cheap Clean And Sound Cars From Cotonou: ! by oshare: 10:04am On Apr 16, 2010
Pls kindly call if you want to make inquiries concerning any car from Cotonou because am alway in market and won't always be on the net.

Fone nos: +22997449125, +234 (0) 8066021409, +234 (0) 8023217039

email: dani05@yahoo.ca

Thanks

Dan (Ashley Motors)

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Siena - 2006 For Sale: N2.3m / I Need A 1994 Honda Accord From Cotonou / Landing Price For A 2005 Kia Sorento And 2005 Chevrolet To Lagos From Cotonu!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.