Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:19 AM

Please Help A Nairalander Before I Commit Suicide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Help A Nairalander Before I Commit Suicide (671 Views)

Adamu Kabir Matazu Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Loses 2019 Election / Olusegun Obasanjo: I Will Commit Suicide By Hanging If Nigeria Loses Hope / "Before I Commit Suicide, Okorocha Is Owing Me N900k" - Man In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Nairalander Before I Commit Suicide by hesilo(m): 9:55am On Jan 09, 2018
I lost my job last year, I worked in a private firm so they downsized. I was a victim of the downsizing. The money I managed to save while working and the one they paid me off with I invested in a business. Truth is the business is power intensive. And now electricity in my area of business is so poor. I hardly meet up with promise as it's a laundry business I do. The business is collapsing and I barely feed. Please I need your help my head is so full as I can barely sleep. All that my head come up with are several ways I can make it doing evil. Please help me out in anyway you can before you probably see/read news about me here in nairaland where I was lynched trying to survive, be it job or support so I can at least change business /relocate or even buy a generator set. Thank you as you help.

Mods please help move this to front page
Cc; lalasticlala, mnd44...
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Before I Commit Suicide by RadicalTrump: 10:00am On Jan 09, 2018
Lol don't die man, a living dog is beta Dan a dead lion
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Before I Commit Suicide by sarrki(m): 10:01am On Jan 09, 2018
hesilo:
I lost my job last year, I worked in a private firm so they downsized. I was a victim of the downsizing. The money I managed to save while working and the one they paid me off with I invested in a business. Truth is the business is power intensive. And now electricity in my area of business is so poor. I hardly meet up with promise as it's a laundry business I do. The business is collapsing and I barely feed. Please I need your help my head is so full as I can barely sleep. All that my head come up with are several ways I can make it doing evil. Please help me out in anyway you can be it job or support so I can at least change business /relocate or even buy a generator set. Thank you as you help.

Mods please help move this to front page
Cc; lalasticlala, mnd44...

Why begging the mod to move it to front page

Time will heal everything

Go back to your creator in prayers

The holy book says " They Shall overcome with the word of their testimony "

You shall overcome

Stop been childish and lumping everything on the government

You know the electricity issue before going into the business.

Didn't you do market survey ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help A Nairalander Before I Commit Suicide by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 09, 2018
sarrki:

You shall overcome

See Sarrki O.

Pastor Hardship.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Nairalander Before I Commit Suicide by amila20042001: 10:26am On Jan 09, 2018
You're not serious

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Nairalander Before I Commit Suicide by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:41am On Jan 09, 2018
Billions have died before you. Billions more will die after you. You are not special.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Nairalander Before I Commit Suicide by sarrki(m): 10:43am On Jan 09, 2018
TarOrfeek:

See Sarrki O.

Pastor Hardship.

Boss the op is more of political than seeking for help
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Before I Commit Suicide by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 09, 2018
Don't commit suicide.....it's not d best solution, better days ahead.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Before I Commit Suicide by funlord(m): 11:06am On Jan 09, 2018
O.p I'm also dying too....of hunger! Care to join me? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help A Nairalander Before I Commit Suicide by nijabazaar: 11:46am On Jan 09, 2018
Go ahead...
One less citizen. ...one less trouble .

Don't really think u wanna die

else u won't be announcing it here.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Nairalander Before I Commit Suicide by obonujoker(m): 12:01pm On Jan 09, 2018
Lol..... wen you were campaigning for Buhari then, your mouth was sharp like naked wire.... my advice, look for a paid employment, even though the payment ain't high enough, at least to save some funds...

Don't go into crime, they don't end well e.g Pablo Escobar, John Dillinger, Don wanny etc..and if you commit suicide, hell fire straight...

Seek God's face...

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Nairalander Before I Commit Suicide by dannytoe(m): 12:20pm On Jan 09, 2018
and some said, Fashola is working?
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Before I Commit Suicide by Preshy561(f): 12:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
sadsad
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Before I Commit Suicide by 1nigeriamyfoot: 12:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
sarrki:

You shall overcome

Buhari bad policy affected all business owners in negative ways.

Op lost his job due to Buhari bad policy

Company cant compensate him well due to buhari bad policy that affect the finance of that company

Power Supply is worst due to buhari bad policy for giving the job of engineer to lawyer

op is not making good sales due to buhari bad administration because many cannot feed well not to talk of giving their cloth to dry cleaners for washing

BUHARI IS A DISASTER

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Nairalander Before I Commit Suicide by porka: 1:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:
Buhari bad policy affected all business owners in negative ways.

Op lost his job due to Buhari bad policy

Company cant compensate him well due to buhari bad policy that affect the finance of that company

Power Supply is worst due to buhari bad policy for giving the job of engineer to lawyer

op is not making good sales due to buhari bad administration because many cannot feed well not to talk of giving their cloth to dry cleaners for washing

BUHARI IS A DISASTER

Most Buhari supporters are extreme sadists as you can see from the guy you quoted.

They have hatred for people making a living.

Any idea of a successful endeavor repulses them.

Their god came and ruined Nigerians livelihood and you would think it will satisfy them but no, they are still not happy.

This guy's kind of predicament as he claims energizes the sadism neurons in many of them.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Before I Commit Suicide by 1nigeriamyfoot: 2:19pm On Jan 09, 2018
porka:

Most Buhari supporters are extreme sadists as you can see from the guy you quoted.

They have hatred for people making a living.

Any idea of a successful endeavor repulses them.

Their god came and ruined Nigerians livelihood and you would think it will satisfy them but no, they are still not happy.

This guy's kind of predicament as he claims energizes the sadism neurons in many of them.
well said
Re: Please Help A Nairalander Before I Commit Suicide by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 09, 2018
[s]
sarrki:

You shall overcome

[/s]
Did you read anywhere where he blamed the govt? Even though we know the asorock dullard is resresponsible for this boy's unemployment. Instead of rendering help, your septic brain is throwing tantrums. Poppycock!

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Nairalander Before I Commit Suicide by tartar9(m): 3:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
"Help you before you commit suicide" Why bother helping you if you're gonna commit suicide afterwards sad

(1) (Reply)

- / Buhari Buhari Buhari Fulani Herdsmen Are Coming After You / Why Otunba Segun Adewale? #OSA 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.