Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Is Floxzy Tha Rapdiva The Next Queen Of Rap In Nigeria? Find Out Here - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is Floxzy Tha Rapdiva The Next Queen Of Rap In Nigeria? Find Out Here (986 Views)

Things To Know About The King Of Freestyle Rap In Nigeria (dandizzy) / The Evolution Of Battle Rap In Nigeria / Amoshine - 'Accolades' (Official Video) Ft. Wonda Tha Hypeman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Floxzy Tha Rapdiva The Next Queen Of Rap In Nigeria? Find Out Here by Friendsmade(m): 10:33am On Jan 09, 2018
Royalty Entertainment First Lady Floxzy Tha RapDiva finally drops her first single of the year titled WickedGyal Produced by Joe Waxy.
The RapDiva went hard on the joint with bars on bars and then switched it up with an amazing trap sound.

WickedGyal is Hip Hop 100, and I assure you it's going to be a great year for her.

I think she is the future of Nigerian Female Rap. Find out by downloading her new song and share your opinion

DOWNLOAD HERE
http://www.friendzmade.com/2018/01/very-hot-floxzy-wickedgyal-prod-by-joe.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Mp3naija App - Unlimited Music Downloads And Lot More / Official VIDEO: Victor AD – Wetin We Gain / Download Sarkodie - I Know Ft Reekado Banks. [LATEST SONG 2019]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.