Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,476 members, 7,850,648 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:44 AM

New Flicks - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / New Flicks (692 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Flicks by KalEl3: 5:11pm On Apr 09, 2010
Let's use this thread to post reviews on new movies out at Cinemas,Strictly new movies @ the Cinemas

No spoilers ,just your view,comment,expectations and opinion about the flicks

At the moment we have

KickAss

Green Zone

Clash Of The Titans

Remember ME

How to train a Dragon

Hot tub Machine

Shutter Island

Add to the list and leave your review or comments,
Re: New Flicks by obinna5000(m): 7:34pm On Apr 09, 2010
Date Night

Letters to God

The Runaways

The Last Song tongue

Home In Exile

Crazy to Survive Chei! cheesy Naija no go kill me with film title. grin
Re: New Flicks by iice(f): 6:12am On Apr 11, 2010
Kick backside ~ Still on the fence if i'll see it undecided

Titans ~ Rubbish grin

Remember me. . .hmmm who's in this one? cheesy

@Obinna What's the last Song?

nevermind. . .i went and checked. I'd rather be staked
Re: New Flicks by obinna5000(m): 3:15pm On Apr 11, 2010
@iice
"Remember Me" is a romantic drama starring Robert Pattinson of the Twilight series.

iice:

Titans ~ Rubbish grin

Stop lying. grin You enjoyed watching it. grin
Re: New Flicks by iice(f): 3:31pm On Apr 11, 2010
obinna5000:

@iice
"Remember Me" is a romantic drama starring Robert Pattinson of the Twilight series.

Not as bad as the last song then. . .barely i suppose grin

obinna5000:

Stop lying. grin You enjoyed watching it. grin

To the point of almost snoozing off grin Most films don't deliver as expected sad
Re: New Flicks by obinna5000(m): 3:41pm On Apr 11, 2010
iice:

Most films don't deliver as expected sad

I hope "Iron Man 2", "Inception" & "Prince of Persia: The Sands Of Time" delivers strongly.

"Clash of the Titans (2010)" tried to deliver as expected a little bit. undecided

I have a feeling "A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010)" will be crap. sad
Re: New Flicks by iice(f): 5:08pm On Apr 11, 2010
obinna5000:

I hope "Iron Man 2", "Inception" & "Prince of Persia: The Sands Of Time" delivers strongly.

Story wise. . .i dunno about Iron Man 2. But RDJ will keep it running on his performance. That i can count on.

I have high hopes for Inception. Can't say the same for Prince of Persia (or maybe by having poor expectations, i may have a grand time watching it undecided)

Bah. . .the magic and wonder of the old Titans didn't quite make it in the new one.

grin I think the old Elm street will remain a classic. Remakes aren't so hot undecided
Re: New Flicks by obinna5000(m): 7:01pm On Apr 22, 2010
iice:

grin I think the old Elm street will remain a classic.  Remakes aren't so hot undecided

I Agree. I even have a feeling that the 2010 remake of "A Nightmare on Elm Street" is going to suck badly.  undecided

@topic
Death at a Funeral (2010)

The Back-Up Plan  undecided

The Losers
Re: New Flicks by iice(f): 4:39pm On Apr 23, 2010
Avatar: Last Airbender. . .don't really watch the toon, but i wanna see what Shyamalan did with it.
Re: New Flicks by obinna5000(m): 6:00pm On Apr 23, 2010
iice:

Avatar: Last Airbender. . .don't really watch the toon, but i wanna see what Shyamalan did with it.

The movie will be called "THE LAST AIRBENDER" and not "Avatar: The Last Airbender". I've not seen any of the TV episodes but from the trailer, it looks quite interesting. It will be out on July 16 2010.

(1) (Reply)

Making Movies / About Merlin / Local Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.