Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,016 members, 7,810,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Importation Ideas (goods Or Services) From UK To Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation Ideas (goods Or Services) From UK To Nigeria (1326 Views)

Money Transfer Services Uk To Nigeria / Make 5-10k Daily Providing Transport Services From Your Phone / Shipping Items From The UK To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Importation Ideas (goods Or Services) From UK To Nigeria by jayman12: 11:28am On Jan 09, 2018
Hello,
I want to learn from your experiences and thinking.

I want to find out what importation ideas (either goods or services) will be suitable from UK to Nigeria. Despite the high exchange rate I believe there could be opportunities which exists and are profitable.

Also if you had the opportunity to own product distribution rights (product from anywhere internationally i.e. UK, USA, China to Nigeria), what product is most suitable and yet to saturate the Nigerian market? thanks. Let's hear you
Re: Importation Ideas (goods Or Services) From UK To Nigeria by Johngla(m): 11:43am On Jan 09, 2018
I have full ebook available for sale
Re: Importation Ideas (goods Or Services) From UK To Nigeria by jayman12: 10:06am On Jan 10, 2018
There are alot of information / resources online. Its more what really is profitable given high interest rates and the economic situation.

(1) (Reply)

Palm Oil Milling Industry / Diamond Forecast for today and Ghana lotto results / Get Verified No Phone number No Problem +1 WhatsApp and many more

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.