Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Champion Newspapers Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Champion Newspapers Vacancies (1061 Views)

Guardian Newspapers Limited Job Vacancies (5 Positions) / Tuesday And Thursday Guardian Newspapers Vacancies / Guardian Newspapers Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Champion Newspapers Vacancies by genys(f): 2:58pm On Mar 01, 2007
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position of DEPUTY CIRCULATION MANAGER.
QUALIFICATION:
Candidates should possess B.SC/HND in Business Administration or any related field with 5 years post qualification experience. Possession of Masters Degree will be an added advantage.
Candidates must be computer literate.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested and qualified candidates should send a handwritten applications with comprehensive resume and credentials stating street address and contact phone numbers within two weeks from the date of this publication to
Human Resources Manager,
Champion Newspapers Limited,
156/158 Oshodi/Apapa Expressway
Ilasamaja-Lagos
OR
through e-mail to
hrmanager.champion@yahoo.co.uk

Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position of AUDIT ASSISTANT
QUALIFICATION:
Candidates should possess B.SC/HND in Accountancy orATS/ICAN Intermediate with 2 years post qualification experience and must be computer literate.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should send hand written applications with comprehensive resume and credentials stating street address and contact phone numbers within two weeks of this publication to

Human Resources Manager
Champion Newspapers Limited
156/158 Oshodi/Apapa Expressway
Ilasamaja-lagos
Re: Champion Newspapers Vacancies by Weit: 10:16pm On Dec 13, 2022
Good evening mods. Please I need assistance, it appears that my Nairaland account with username 'karac' has been compromised. Apparently someone have got access to the account and has been sending PMs to people because I got email notifications during the course of the day regarding that. I can no longer login the account. Whenever I try to login the response I get is incorrect username or password which is strange.

I was able to link my NL profile through Google, I then discovered strange inputs in yim, location and personal text fields. Thanks.

cc; Mynd44 nlfpmod OAM4J Seun

(1) (Reply)

/ Vacancies / Job Vacancies This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.