Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Business Partner Needed For My Security Firm - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Business Partner Needed For My Security Firm (816 Views)

Business Partner Needed / Reliable Business Partner Needed For A 2months Profit Deal / A Partner Needed Per State (logistics, Procurement And E Commerce Business) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Partner Needed For My Security Firm by akj26(m): 12:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
In case you have anyone who is looking for business partnership in Abuja, Nigeria.

I want to expand my security training but no fund.

I focused on security training and consultancy.

I want to expand it from only one on one training to consultancy, corporate training and physical security.

It will engulf 10M with return investment of at least 15M annually.

I am the only one offering training on security certifications in a lots of firm in Lagos, Abuja, and PH

Per corporate delegate is 300k. With corporate delegate alone and having at least 5 delegates in a month. We will have:

5*300,000=1,500000 per month.

1,500,000*12= 18M in a year.

Still leaving out consultancy and physical security

I have been handling security training since 2012 with lots of experience but no fund to expand it to this level.

I am ready to partner with anyone, company or organisation.

I am ready to enter into any agreement!

Any suggestion is welcome.

Call or Whatsapp AKANJI on 08167044626.
Re: Business Partner Needed For My Security Firm by tectonotimes: 3:47pm On Jan 12, 2018
akj26:
In case you have anyone who is looking for business partnership in Abuja, Nigeria.

I want to expand my security training but no fund.

I focused on security training and consultancy.

I want to expand it from only one on one training to consultancy, corporate training and physical security.

It will engulf 10M with return investment of at least 15M annually.

I am the only one offering training on security certifications in a lots of firm in Lagos, Abuja, and PH

Per corporate delegate is 300k. With corporate delegate alone and having at least 5 delegates in a month. We will have:

5*300,000=1,500000 per month.

1,500,000*12= 18M in a year.

Still leaving out consultancy and physical security

I have been handling security training since 2012 with lots of experience but no fund to expand it to this level.

I am ready to partner with anyone, company or organisation.

I am ready to enter into any agreement!

Any suggestion is welcome.

Call or Whatsapp AKANJI on 08167044626.
Do you really need a business partner? It is very simple. Just a click on the second link on my signature will give you an access to over 20,000 CEOs and top managers of blue-chip companies that are willing to invest in your company. You will be the one to choose who and who to choose. Good luck!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Business Partner Needed For My Security Firm by akj26(m): 8:55am On Jan 13, 2018
Thank you.
Re: Business Partner Needed For My Security Firm by akj26(m): 8:49am On May 08, 2018
tectonotimes:

Do you really need a business partner? It is very simple. Just a click on the second link on my signature will give you an access to over 20,000 CEOs and top managers of blue-chip companies that are willing to invest in your company. You will be the one to choose who and who to choose. Good luck!!!

Can you drop your number here?
Re: Business Partner Needed For My Security Firm by tectonotimes: 9:44pm On May 10, 2018
akj26:

0 8 0 6 7 8 7 6 2 5 1
Re: Business Partner Needed For My Security Firm by tectonotimes: 4:04pm On May 17, 2018
akj26:

This is our number: 0 8 0 6 7 8 7 6 2 5 1. We look forward to hearing from you.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Investment For You In 2018 / 2018 Cassava Crowd Funding Project In Ogbomosho / MMM Founder : Sergei Mavrodi Buried In Closed Coffin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.