Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Business Partner Needed For My Security Firm - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Partner Needed For My Security Firm (400 Views)

Security Firm In Anambra State / 7 Most Important Things To Consider Before Choosing A Business Partner / Business Partner Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Partner Needed For My Security Firm by akj26(m): 1:07pm On Jan 09, 2018
In case you have anyone who is looking for business partnership in Abuja, Nigeria.

I want to expand my security training but no fund.

I focused on security training and consultancy.

I want to expand it from only one on one training to consultancy, corporate training and physical security.

It will engulf 10M with return investment of at least 15M annually.

I am the only one offering training on security certifications in a lots of firm in Lagos, Abuja, and PH

Per corporate delegate is 300k. With corporate delegate alone and having at least 5 delegates in a month. We will have:

5*300,000=1,500000 per month.

1,500,000*12= 18M in a year.

Still leaving out consultancy and physical security

I have been handling security training since 2012 with lots of experience but no fund to expand it to this level.

I am ready to partner with anyone, company or organisation.

I am ready to enter into any agreement!

Any suggestion is welcome.

Call or Whatsapp AKANJI on 08167044626.
Re: Business Partner Needed For My Security Firm by Pesuzok(m): 1:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
So what is the 10m for? Expanding in which aspect
Re: Business Partner Needed For My Security Firm by akj26(m): 2:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
Pesuzok:
So what is the 10m for? Expanding in which aspect

RENT
Conference Tables
Projectors
Cway
Executive chairs
Laptops
Pcs
Generator
Split ACs
Office Tables
TV
Others
Re: Business Partner Needed For My Security Firm by Dwightventures(m): 3:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
some people just call money like it was nothing. If you could make a lot if money from that business line, you wouldn't even ask for partnership - let alone 10m. I want to buy MACHINES to set up a small FACTORY and I don't need 10m. I have two people who do trainings - one security and one in the engineering field. All they have are a few materials. They love that field of business because they say they don't have to spend money to make money. Problem why they can't earn a living from it alone: IT'S NOT LUCRATIVE. VERY FEW CLIENTS. I always fear Nigerians and their capacity for "mischief"!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Business Partner Needed For My Security Firm by akj26(m): 8:55am On Jan 13, 2018
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

We Supply The Best Building Materials In West Africa / Empower Your Team With Our Training Courses. / I'll Help You Shop From U.s Stores In Person And Run Some Other Errands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.