Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Which Platform Is Best To Do Paid Advertisement.?? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Platform Is Best To Do Paid Advertisement.?? (1185 Views)

Which Web Hosting Platform Is The Best For Low Budget? / On Which Platform To Create An Online Store? / Which Web Development Platform Is Best In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Platform Is Best To Do Paid Advertisement.?? by Faithdamy(m): 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2018
Good day great bloggers , I want to ask the bloggers in the house that from your own view; which is the best platform to advertise(PAID) a blog : Facebook and Google AdWords.?.
1. In terms of cost.
2. In terms of effectiveness.

Pls drop your answers with a prove. Thankzz!!!
Re: Which Platform Is Best To Do Paid Advertisement.?? by mcqwerty(m): 9:03pm On Jan 09, 2018
If you plan to increase your blog visits and readers, then you need to first identify where your readers are hanging out? In forums? On Facebook or in Facebook Groups? or is there a search traffic for a particular keyword you want to target?

Not all platforms will serve your purpose.

Do you want to increase traffic?
Do you want to grow your email list?
Do you have ads on your blog and want to increase RPM and CTR?

I cannot properly advise if I do not know what your marketing / advertising goals are.
Re: Which Platform Is Best To Do Paid Advertisement.?? by Faithdamy(m): 10:19pm On Jan 09, 2018
mcqwerty:
If you plan to increase your blog visits and readers, then you need to first identify where your readers are hanging out? In forums? On Facebook or in Facebook Groups? or is there a search traffic for a particular keyword you want to target?

Not all platforms will serve your purpose. I cannot properly advise if I do not know what your marketing / advertising goals are.

Do you want to increase traffic?
Do you want to grow your email list?
Do you have ads on your blog and want to increase RPM and CTR?

I cannot properly advise if I do not know what your marketing / advertising goals are.

I appreciate your comment sir.
Actually, my goals are: 1. To increase traffic. 2. To increase engagement in ads.
So which of the platform is best?.

Thankx.
Re: Which Platform Is Best To Do Paid Advertisement.?? by Faithdamy(m): 11:48am On Jan 10, 2018
Faithdamy:

I appreciate your comment sir.
Actually, my goals are: 1. To increase traffic. 2. To increase engagement in ads.
So which of the platform is best?.

Thankx.
Re: Which Platform Is Best To Do Paid Advertisement.?? by Faithdamy(m): 11:50am On Jan 10, 2018
I need answers urgently pls
Re: Which Platform Is Best To Do Paid Advertisement.?? by adeptniyi(m): 5:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
In both terms i give it both to facebook, but Google is top quality because you get clicks hat improves your SERP rankings
Re: Which Platform Is Best To Do Paid Advertisement.?? by Faithdamy(m): 7:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
adeptniyi:
In both terms i give it both to facebook, but Google is top quality because you get clicks hat improves your SERP rankings

OK, I think I will Go for Facebook first then latter Google.
I Appreciate.
Re: Which Platform Is Best To Do Paid Advertisement.?? by mcqwerty(m): 8:05am On Jan 11, 2018
I would advise to do SEO for the long haul if you are marketing/advertising a blog. Organic SEO pay long term dividends far after when your advertising budget runs out!

Be advised.
Re: Which Platform Is Best To Do Paid Advertisement.?? by Faithdamy(m): 12:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
mcqwerty:
I would advise to do SEO for the long haul if you are marketing/advertising a blog. Organic SEO pay long term dividends far after when your advertising budget runs out!

Be advised.

Also helpful, thank sir!!!
Re: Which Platform Is Best To Do Paid Advertisement.?? by dgbanj: 1:06pm On Jan 11, 2018
Try www.abilityad.com they have good traffic
Re: Which Platform Is Best To Do Paid Advertisement.?? by Faithdamy(m): 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
Thanks for your comment.
Re: Which Platform Is Best To Do Paid Advertisement.?? by OracleE(m): 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
So let me add my own little professional advice as a digital marketer.
Over time I have seen bloggers and startups in similar situation and after investing the little they have still no result.

The thing is, there is no One Fix for all. The first thing you need to do is to identify your target audience and where they are found. I have discovered that social media platforms vary in functionality. LinkedIn and Twitter are more professionally inclined while instagram leans more on the casual, fun, entertainment side.
So where is your target audience located? This would help u run paid ads that would be more efficient and give ROI. So ur niche would decide where u invest more.

Facebook and Google are also necessary. Facebook campaigns help drive awareness and Google gives u paying customers.

Would gladly be of help if the need arises.
Re: Which Platform Is Best To Do Paid Advertisement.?? by OracleE(m): 8:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
Split your campaigns between the proper social media platform where your target audience is found, Facebook and Google then you measure your metrics. This would help inform which campaigns you need to pursue more
Re: Which Platform Is Best To Do Paid Advertisement.?? by fajob: 7:42am On Jan 12, 2018
Faithdamy:
Good day great bloggers , I want to ask the bloggers in the house that from your own view; which is the best platform to advertise(PAID) a blog : Facebook and Google AdWords.?.
1. In terms of cost.
2. In terms of effectiveness.

Pls drop your answers with a prove. Thankzz!!!

1.Facebook 2.classified Ads. 3.Google Ads 4. Yahoo.

Talk to us on Digital Marketing

we are also into

Do you need any type of MLM(MULTI LEVEL MARKETING ) WEBSITE?
Do you need any type Of sport WEBSITE? e.g goal.com,naijabet,betnaija
Do you need any type of Forum WEBSITE? Nairaland
Do you need any type of School Portal WEBSITE?
Do you need any type of Eccommerce WEBSITE?
Do you need any Peer-to-Peer Donation scripts ?
Do you need any Bulk SMS Scripts ?
Do you need any Web Hosting Company Scripts ?
Do you need any Reseller Web hosting Setup ?
Do you need any Customized application solutions for your school and organizations ?
Do you need any Human Resources Management Scripts.?

All @ affordable Prices

we also train interested clients

lets talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

www.jolagict.com

we are expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
Html,Css,Bootstrap,jquery,Javascript,Php
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
Re: Which Platform Is Best To Do Paid Advertisement.?? by Faithdamy(m): 11:26am On Jan 12, 2018
fajob:

1.Facebook 2.classified Ads. 3.Google Ads 4. Yahoo.

Talk to us on Digital Marketing

we are also into

Do you need any type of MLM(MULTI LEVEL MARKETING ) WEBSITE?
Do you need any type Of sport WEBSITE? e.g goal.com,naijabet,betnaija
Do you need any type of Forum WEBSITE? Nairaland
Do you need any type of School Portal WEBSITE?
Do you need any type of Eccommerce WEBSITE?
Do you need any Peer-to-Peer Donation scripts ?
Do you need any Bulk SMS Scripts ?
Do you need any Web Hosting Company Scripts ?
Do you need any Reseller Web hosting Setup ?
Do you need any Customized application solutions for your school and organizations ?
Do you need any Human Resources Management Scripts.?

All @ affordable Prices

we also train interested clients

lets talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

www.jolagict.com

we are expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
Html,Css,Bootstrap,jquery,Javascript,Php
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,

Thanksss bro

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money With Adsense In 2018 – AUTOPILOT METHOD / Get A Free Website / Uk Adsense For Sale At Cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.