Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Abia Agog As President Buhari Visits God's Own State - Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Agog As President Buhari Visits God's Own State - Photos (39004 Views)

Abia Agog As Atiku Campaign Train Hit Umuahia (PHOTOS) / Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' / President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Agog As President Buhari Visits God's Own State - Photos by Kzealz(m): 6:18pm On Jan 09, 2018
Biggest mistake Ogah did... Is to join APC
Re: Abia Agog As President Buhari Visits God's Own State - Photos by alobright17(m): 6:20pm On Jan 09, 2018
Preshy561:
empty stadium..Aba people are too busy to recognise uncircumcised gworo chewing smelly dul! !ard

the only man Igbos forfeited their businesses to see is Nnamdi Kanu..

Listen not every Abian is ready for that late Nnamdi Kanu stupidity. most of his fans are from abakaliki and Anambra.
Re: Abia Agog As President Buhari Visits God's Own State - Photos by ArodeTsolaye: 6:23pm On Jan 09, 2018
pryme:

My Family know better than not throw their life away for someone that is fraud.

Barbarians will also take sides with violent aggresors. Is there anyone more fraudulent than you and your zoogeria?

3 Likes

Re: Abia Agog As President Buhari Visits God's Own State - Photos by ddjay: 6:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
Preshy561:
empty stadium..Aba people are too busy to recognise uncircumcised gworo chewing smelly dul! !ard

U mean u see am say im preek still get foreskin abi which uncircumcised are u referring to
Re: Abia Agog As President Buhari Visits God's Own State - Photos by ofai: 6:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
alobright17:

Listen not every Abian is ready for that late Nnamdi Kanu stupidity. most of his fans are from abakaliki and Anambra.

So his followers in other countries are also stupid? Who is the stupid one here?

Shame will not allow accept your stupidity. So you eventually bowed for the Fulani skunk? Coward. Sabo.

1 Like

Re: Abia Agog As President Buhari Visits God's Own State - Photos by alobright17(m): 7:24pm On Jan 09, 2018
ofai:

So his followers in other countries are also stupid? Who is the stupid one here?

Shame will not allow accept your stupidity. So you eventually bowed for the Fulani skunk? Coward. Sabo.

If you know and understand the meaning of birds of same feather , then you'll then sit back and answer yourself.

Stupidity is when you don't know that even Bokoharam have supporters from other countries ,answer your mumu self if they're stupid or not.

Aturu eventually it is Nnamdi Coward KANU that bowed to the fulanis especially the fake Fulani man because he lied to you that the real one is dead and can never return , by running away. Someone that promised you Buharis head as if na the head will eventually give you Biafra.

At least I'm happy all your noise is now restricted to the social media level by the same fake Fulani man not the usual walking from one state to another , mtweeeeeee coward like you.
Re: Abia Agog As President Buhari Visits God's Own State - Photos by oneligeria: 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2018
Where is bubu and his VP? grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Abia Agog As President Buhari Visits God's Own State - Photos by berrystunn(m): 8:58pm On Jan 09, 2018
fergie001:

That is why you aren't them or are you?
You too can give the directive nah....
I can wake tomorrow and say nobody should go to NL,it is now left for you to decide whether you will come in or not.

No way
Re: Abia Agog As President Buhari Visits God's Own State - Photos by talk2emma: 9:14pm On Jan 09, 2018
I was in first bank this evening around 5:pm one police hilux with some police men fully armed came and carry bags of money the will share.. For how long shall we continue like this..... Nigeria is a useless country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Agog As President Buhari Visits God's Own State - Photos by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 09, 2018
Preshy561:

You are on point, my dear.

1 Like

Re: Abia Agog As President Buhari Visits God's Own State - Photos by fergie001: 9:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
berrystunn:

No way
Exactly
Re: Abia Agog As President Buhari Visits God's Own State - Photos by Azam101: 10:18pm On Jan 09, 2018
pryme:

Honestly am shocked at your comment, you also play this hate card? its 2018 pls there are more things you can achieve this year.

Rise Above Hate.
That why an Igbo man can never rule this nation. they are the best in terms of political hatred !
Re: Abia Agog As President Buhari Visits God's Own State - Photos by ofai: 11:00pm On Jan 09, 2018
alobright17:

If you know and understand the meaning of birds of same feather , then you'll then sit back and answer yourself.

Stupidity is when you don't know that even Bokoharam have supporters from other countries ,answer your mumu self if they're stupid or not.

Aturu eventually it is Nnamdi Coward KANU that bowed to the fulanis especially the fake Fulani man because he lied to you that the real one is dead and can never return , by running away. Someone that promised you Buharis head as if na the head will eventually give you Biafra.

At least I'm happy all your noise is now restricted to the social media level by the same fake Fulani man not the usual walking from one state to another , mtweeeeeee coward like you.

4 paragraphs of trash. I salute you.
Re: Abia Agog As President Buhari Visits God's Own State - Photos by alobright17(m): 12:03am On Jan 10, 2018
ofai:

4 paragraphs of trash. I salute you.
Yes because it never leak your LATE NNAMDI KANU ASS. Take your salutation to his hometown
Re: Abia Agog As President Buhari Visits God's Own State - Photos by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:32am On Jan 10, 2018
WHERE'S DAT NIGGA RAW?
Re: Abia Agog As President Buhari Visits God's Own State - Photos by lereinter(m): 8:53am On Jan 10, 2018
zendy:
I thought by now Buhari would stop coming to Igbo land after the embarassment he got in Ebonyi and Anambra where no one came out to see him.

The only people who gain by this charade are crowd renters. Igbos generally dont like Buhari!

how i wish nobody will be agreed to be bought as crowd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Atiku, Gowon, Saraki, Dogara, Abdulsalami At Jonathan’s Book Launch / Mariya Sanusi Dantata, Dangote's Mother, Visited By APC Governors (Photos) / Deji Adeyanju: Atiku's Enugu Rally Looked Like A Naming Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.