Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

A Guy Who Claimed To Have Gotten Married Within 7days He Met A Girl Exposed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Guy Who Claimed To Have Gotten Married Within 7days He Met A Girl Exposed (861 Views)

Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work / Advice From Married Men Who Married Within The Last Five Years / Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy Who Claimed To Have Gotten Married Within 7days He Met A Girl Exposed by thonyrule(m): 1:31pm On Jan 09, 2018
A guy name Chidimma Obodoechine,who claimed to have gotten married to a woman he met online just withing seven days got exposed after his picture with same lady on a date surfaced online.
He wrote:
Am of age and i am ready to say i do and am wasting no time. Send in your applications. The most qualified will be married on 6.2018.
Applications closes 12mid night, 31.12.2017.
am serious about this and don't say you did not see it on time. Goodluck.
Other thought i was joking when i made the post that i needed to get married to any girl i would meet in few days from that day. Jokingly posted vacancy advert. She jokingly commented saying she was interested and on 3.1.18 i got married
below are pictures with and dates which shows they have been dating before the post.

1 Share

Re: A Guy Who Claimed To Have Gotten Married Within 7days He Met A Girl Exposed by ThatKING(m): 1:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
People will do anything for attention sorry I mean publicity

1 Like

Re: A Guy Who Claimed To Have Gotten Married Within 7days He Met A Girl Exposed by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hmmmm....Its cool sha they got people's attention even witch and wizards

1 Like

Re: A Guy Who Claimed To Have Gotten Married Within 7days He Met A Girl Exposed by Annnonymous: 1:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
Re: A Guy Who Claimed To Have Gotten Married Within 7days He Met A Girl Exposed by Donald3d(m): 1:59pm On Jan 09, 2018
Na wa o
If village people hunt them down now they would be complaining
Keep your marriage off social media , people wont hear undecided

Re: A Guy Who Claimed To Have Gotten Married Within 7days He Met A Girl Exposed by jashar(f): 2:28pm On Jan 09, 2018
grin

(1) (Reply)

. / Wife Learns She's Pregnant After Husband Dies, Then She Sees Unbelievable Ultras / LULU-BRIGGS: COURT THROWS OUT DUMO’S SUIT AIMED AT FURTHER DELAYING BURIAL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.