Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

I'm Sinking Into Depression ! I Feel Like Dying. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Sinking Into Depression ! I Feel Like Dying. (939 Views)

I Feel Like Dying / Pls Help Me. I'm Going Into Depression / Am Falling Into Depression I Need Help B4 I Loose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Sinking Into Depression ! I Feel Like Dying. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 21, 2019
Re: I'm Sinking Into Depression ! I Feel Like Dying. by SenorFax(m): 12:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
Use that money to buy fresh tomato and pepper from Northern farmers down to South and sell to market women. You will make double of it within a month.

Try and see.

After that, you are free to go back to your depression.

7 Likes

Re: I'm Sinking Into Depression ! I Feel Like Dying. by RiyaGoddess(f): 1:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
Op please call me. My number is on my SIGnature.
As Iron Sharpens Iron, So one person sharpens another Proverbs 27:17.
Good afternoon FAM and Happy Sunday to you all.
Re: I'm Sinking Into Depression ! I Feel Like Dying. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2019
SenorFax:
Use that money to buy fresh tomato and pepper from Northern farmers down to South and sell to market women. You will make double of it within a month.

Try and see.

After that, you are free to go back to your depression.
Re: I'm Sinking Into Depression ! I Feel Like Dying. by Nukilia: 1:38pm On Jul 21, 2019
@Op, I think you should be able to help me with 500k so I can start a new business in this country. undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm Sinking Into Depression ! I Feel Like Dying. by ThothHermes: 1:53pm On Jul 21, 2019
Saveme27:
I should forfeit the money money i spent to get the visa and the visa altogether?
Look up the "Sunk cost fallacy".

1 Like

Re: I'm Sinking Into Depression ! I Feel Like Dying. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 21, 2019
Am here looking for 1000 naira to take 2 bottles of Heineken for Sunday and this one is looking to die because of expiring Visa? Me and you, who broke pass?

You well at all?

Please do die and let there be more oxygen sef.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Sinking Into Depression ! I Feel Like Dying. by SenorFax(m): 2:42pm On Jul 21, 2019
Saveme27:
I should forfeit the money money i spent to get the visa and the visa altogether?
Let it go. That's the past now. What's your plan B?
Re: I'm Sinking Into Depression ! I Feel Like Dying. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 21, 2019
SenorFax:

Let it go. That's the past now. What's your plan B?
the visa is still with me and it has not expired. I put all my hope on it as it is what I wanted, I didn't make any plan B.
Re: I'm Sinking Into Depression ! I Feel Like Dying. by peacengine(m): 3:25pm On Jul 21, 2019
Saveme27:
I'm sinking into depression right now, I don't know for how long I can keep holding on as I have no one to talk to.
5years ago I gained admission into UI but I dropped out few months later due to lack of funds and no support from family, so I decided to join the military and was hoping I could use the money to train myself through school but it didn't work out as I was posted to North East and I've been busy trying to survive first, so I decided to start saving and use the money to travel out in the nearest future.
It took me 4 years to save 1.1m, so I decided to use the money to travel into a country I can work and have a little peace of mind, so after processing everything and I got visa last week, only to realise the money i had wasn't enough to go through with the journey with the type of visa I applied for. Now I'm soliciting for hell please if anyone can help, I have no one to call upon, the visa is expiring by next month August. I'm sinking into depression and feel like ending my life

Na this same format that idiot with fake US admission letter use gather enough money angry grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm Sinking Into Depression ! I Feel Like Dying. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2019
peacengine:

Na this same format that idiot with fake US admission letter use gather enough money angry grin
I understand you but you're wrong. If you pm me I'll prove you.
Re: I'm Sinking Into Depression ! I Feel Like Dying. by Triniti(m): 6:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
VenusTechShop:
Am here looking for 1000 naira to take 2 bottles of Heineken for Sunday and this one is looking to die because of expiring Visa? Me and you, who broke pass?

You well at all?

Please do die and let there be more oxygen sef.
You are so hilarious, I wish you were around me so I can buy you the beer

1 Like

Re: I'm Sinking Into Depression ! I Feel Like Dying. by ifyalways(f): 11:18pm On Jul 21, 2019
peacengine:

That guy was a scam? Anyways, i found his story strange. How he was able to get visa interview date, got visa and no money for petty stuff.

Stories full NLD

4 Likes

Re: I'm Sinking Into Depression ! I Feel Like Dying. by SenorFax(m): 7:38am On Jul 22, 2019
Saveme27:
the visa is still with me and it has not expired. I put all my hope on it as it is what I wanted, I didn't make any plan B.
Pls, try and get a plan B. Sometimes plan A needs a something to rest on before it can be achieved. Who knows.
Re: I'm Sinking Into Depression ! I Feel Like Dying. by frozen70(f): 9:31am On Jul 22, 2019
Saveme27:
I'm sinking into depression right now, I don't know for how long I can keep holding on as I have no one to talk to.
5years ago I gained admission into UI but I dropped out few months later due to lack of funds and no support from family, so I decided to join the military and was hoping I could use the money to train myself through school but it didn't work out as I was posted to North East and I've been busy trying to survive first, so I decided to start saving and use the money to travel out in the nearest future.
It took me 4 years to save 1.1m, so I decided to use the money to travel into a country I can work and have a little peace of mind, so after processing everything and I got visa last week, only to realise the money i had wasn't enough to go through with the journey with the type of visa I applied for. Now I'm soliciting for hell please if anyone can help, I have no one to call upon, the visa is expiring by next month August. I'm sinking into depression and feel like ending my life

You were so much in a hurry in life

You would have considered the cost implications before processing the visa

You already have a permanent job, why do you think it's wise yo leave the job, what if the place you plan to travel to doesn't favour you, will you come back home ❓

If you come back home, where will you fix yourself ❓

You know that you font have people helping you, why are you over tasking yourself

Your first visa is six months and you are expected to go and come back before it expires, now its too short for you go and come back before expiration

Next time plan well, meanwhile you have wasted thst money

You would have gotten a woman of your choice and settle down here and enjoy that joy that comes with happy marriage

Pls don't be a bug on people because the economy is too hard and every one has his own challenges

Face your work and study part-time studies so that you can upgrade yourself

Get a wife and start planning early

(1) (Reply)

Woman Beats Husband For Failing To Provide Food For The Children (video) / Chevron CMD, Rotimi Babalola, In Divorce Mess …wife Alleges Assault / Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.