Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

"Succinct" The Cult Olamide And Phyno Belongs To - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Succinct" The Cult Olamide And Phyno Belongs To (22693 Views)

“wizkid And Phyno Both Had S*x With Tonto Dikeh” – Instagram User Reveals / Teni And Phyno Become Tom Tom Ambassadors (PHOTO) / Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Succinct" The Cult Olamide And Phyno Belongs To by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 09, 2018
A cult is an assembly of a group of persons  whose perception, belief, lifestyle and scope of expression converges or has being made to converge at a standpoint of what the cult professes or represents,accomplished by violence or volition. olamide and phyno are members of a cult called "succinct" which was founded by some rich group of men who had a lot of their young thugs from badagry hence they wanted an association of the wealthy men who were mostly politicians. when olamide left ID cabassa he joined the cult. The brotherhood catch of most cult is what spawns the deep devotion of their members as the cult lent a hand to olamide who had just parted ways with ID. olamide felt the ace music producer wasn't giving him the type of fame he wanted as the producer had other artiste like 9ice,reminisce,jahbless e.t.c to make famous hence olamide formed his One Man Mopo called YBNL. He delved into cyberscam commonly called yahoo in a bid to be in the same financial height as the other members of the cult. although the cyber life didn't really work out for him but the cult could find the deep southern culture of strong will and passion that all successful,famous and wealthy people had and they were willing to support his music business. he was able to break the tradition of the cult and he turned out to be the first non politician of the cult. The cult was able to identify a future icon in olamide and they succeeded in bringing him in touch with his dreams. like everyother form of religion each member of the cult after spending some quality time with them is clipped with a responsibility of bringing somebody else. olamide met phyno at one of illbliss's  album lunch, olamide saw the hunger for fame in phyno as at that time he was still fresh in Lagos from the east and was still trying to navigate through the music industry. olamide introduced the eastern rapper to the cult and they iced the new initiation with a collabo called "ghost mode" which changed the scope of rap in the industry. their connection and synergy went on and they soon grew into major players in the industry. science has it that when humans does things that they are not very comfortable with they get to talk about it. On olamide's K1 cover for anifowose he said " poverty no stop,so man gats open eyes". on the hit track Fada Fada, phyno said " see i come from east, enter street brother you know  -- ( some igbo words)-- and i turn to beast you already know" The nigerian music industry can be easily juxtaposed to the american industry where the likes of kanye-west and jay-z have also coupled their way to the top of the industry, these kind of connection goes beyond friendship and most times it is spawned from brotherhood movement, society or cults. overtime the fame got bigger, Olamide's music became better, his label overcame the landscape and as a true leader that he is , he was able to raise and bring up other music stars like lil kesh and adekunle gold. His story is the real definition of street. Views

Re: "Succinct" The Cult Olamide And Phyno Belongs To by Blazejerrison(m): 6:37pm On Dec 26, 2022
Dealers and connected individuals
I need serious hustlers who can help market my cars
I pay minimum commission of 50k for each car sold.
Serious enquirers only
Cars are located in Lagos and Warri
All Our cars are always very affordable

CALL/WHATSAPP +2349020561787
I will also create a group where I upload available cars.

https://www.instagram.com/blaze.autos

(1) (Reply)

Soundsultan Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids / Marriage For Me Isn’t A Do Or Die Affair –actress Dayo Amusa / IK Ogbonna With His Son, Ace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.