Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,984 members, 7,952,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:08 AM

Dont Get Scammed In 2018 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Dont Get Scammed In 2018 (342 Views)

Octafx Reveals Most Common Ways Of Being Scammed In Nigeria / I Got Scammed In This Section Of 200k / Bitcoins In 2018! A Long Guide: How To Get Bitcoins, Wallets, Miners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dont Get Scammed In 2018 by sixbon2000(m): 2:11pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hi Guys,

I see a lot of post on Nairaland where people say they can trade for you and all that.

Here are some useful tips to guide you from being scammed in 2018.

1. Do not give anyone details to you Bitcoin wallet.
2. It is better to get advise on how to trade or make money rather than giving a stranger your money to trade or invest.
3. Do not disclose phone numbers, emails in treads that are visible to everyone.
4. Be informed (read more on topics you are interested in).
5. There is no way in hell you can invest and reap huge profits in a day or week. Investment is usually for a longer period.
6. If you wish to join any Bitcoin earning platform, please do it yourself. dont disclose your details to anyone.

You can reach me @ my signature for more advise and tips.

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Land To Sell In A Developed Ar Global C Of O Behind Shoprite Sangotedo / Please Help! / PDP Chieftains Laud Ikpeazu's Infrastructural Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.