Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China - Education (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China (354144 Views)

Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants / Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Xkanta: 4:52pm On May 14, 2018
saintneo:
Affirmative, I was expecting to see the other part. Kindly share please.
Better... But as I was told, this is what they used for the FGC schorlaship.... Hopefully they will still use same criteria... A friend who we did the FGC interview together with... Still waiting for him to send the complete stuff...
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by HIlord: 5:07pm On May 14, 2018
Xkanta:

Better... But as I was told, this is what they used for the FGC schorlaship.... Hopefully they will still use same criteria... A friend who we did the FGC interview together with... Still waiting for him to send the complete stuff...

Ok, it appears you're talking about the criteria that eventually gets you the scholarship?

Question is, what criteria gets you to the interview stage?
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by bilal4riid(m): 5:16pm On May 14, 2018
Xkanta:

Please don't hesitate to share any incoming info
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Ahyjo: 5:26pm On May 14, 2018
Please is there anyone here that has done the interview today to tell us how it went ??
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Xkanta: 6:09pm On May 14, 2018
HIlord:

Ok, it appears you're talking about the criteria that eventually gets you the scholarship?

Luck grin
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Xkanta: 6:09pm On May 14, 2018
bilal4riid:

Please don't hesitate to share any incoming info
Sure sir
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by bilal4riid(m): 6:09pm On May 14, 2018
Plz anybody with idea if I can choose different venue for the interview, thanks
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Bamideleoluwa: 6:16pm On May 14, 2018
Ahyjo:
Please is there anyone here that has done the interview today to tell us how it went ??

Pls let's know
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by edude: 6:43pm On May 14, 2018
bilal4riid:
Plz anybody with idea if I can choose different venue for the interview, thanks
they gave an option to select a centre, couple of days b4 invitation emails came in,
if you didnt choose, they automatically picked the centre closest to your state of origin

if what you're asking is if you can change your venue after already selecting one or after ptdf selected one for u,, after u got ur invitation mail with a selected specified venue and time, the answer is NO, NEHI, IRONI, MBANU, NO, BABU, NEIN
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by udores: 7:02pm On May 14, 2018
Ahyjo:

Go to the right thread. There's one for PTDF UK 2018/2019. undecided
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by bilal4riid(m): 7:32pm On May 14, 2018
edude:
they gave an option to select a centre, couple of days b4 invitation emails came in,
if you didnt choose, they automatically picked the centre closest to your state of origin

if what you're asking is if you can change your venue after already selecting one or after ptdf selected one for u,, after u got ur invitation mail with a selected specified venue and time, the answer is NO, NEHI, IRONI, MBANU, NO, BABU, NEIN
OK thanks
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by AlphaPen(m): 7:33pm On May 14, 2018
Hello ambitious youths.
I did mine today at UI. It was for MSc.

I was ushered in and told to submit all my docs. There was a four-man panel and I was seated at the center, making us form some sort of semi-circle.

It was intense I must say. I was bombarded with questions from every corner but I was prepared. My deduction is that, they just wanted to test my readiness. If you wrote your SOP yourself and it's relevant to the Oil sector, you will be fine.

That was my experience.

However, I found out from other applicants that they were interviewed by a two-man panel, in the same UI. They even said it was more of a chat or rendezvous.

Imagine the contrast as against my experience. So, it boils down to grace. Pray and be ready.

And remember, whatever is meant for you will never pass you by.

Best wishes fam.

Let's meet at the top.

#BlessUp

5 Likes

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by bilal4riid(m): 7:34pm On May 14, 2018
Im phd invitee but my msc certificate not ready, what is my fate?
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by efomzy: 8:04pm On May 14, 2018
AlphaPen:
Hello ambitious youths.

I was ushered in and told to submit all my docs. There was a four-man panel and I was seated at the center, making us form some sort of semi-circle.

It was intense I must say. I was bombarded with questions from every corner but I was prepared. My deduction is that, they just wanted to test my readiness. If you wrote your SOP yourself and it's relevant to the Oil sector, you will be fine.

That was my experience.

However, I found out from other applicants that they were interviewed by a two-man panel, in the same UI. They even said it was more of a chat or rendezvous.

Imagine the contrast as against my experience. So, it boils down to grace. Pray and be ready.

Best wishes fam.

Let's meet at the top.

#BlessUp

Plz wat course? Is it environmental?
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by sam333: 8:58pm On May 14, 2018
HIlord:

It's the other way. The image is what gets you to the interview stage. Once there they no longer use those criteria but performance at the interview. And that's where the mercies of God comes into play

1 Like

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by ja2ken(m): 9:17pm On May 14, 2018
AlphaPen:
Hello ambitious youths.

That was my experience.

Best wishes fam.

Let's meet at the top.

#BlessUp

Are u 1st class ?? And what course are you going for ??
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by scarplanet(m): 10:49pm On May 14, 2018
bilal4riid:
Im phd invitee but my msc certificate not ready, what is my fate?

Surely u should have your statement of result. Go with it, that should serve
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by AlphaPen(m): 6:09am On May 15, 2018

Supply chain, Logistics and Project Management.
ja2ken:

Are u 1st class ?? And what course are you going for ??

1 Like

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by princely83(m): 6:53am On May 15, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
Nawa oooo. UK scholarship applicants have really derailed this thread. Please you guys should visit your thread and carry out your discussions there!

2 Likes

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by AlphaPen(m): 8:35am On May 15, 2018
Bros, we gather dey now. Every don join body mix.
Some FGC do UK sef now and dem dey here.

We go gather dey alright, no worry.
princely83:
[color=#990000][/color]
Nawa oooo. UK scholarship applicants have really derailed this thread. Please you guys should visit your thread and carry out your discussions there!
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by AlphaPen(m): 8:35am On May 15, 2018
Somebody asked for the specific questions I was asked in the other group, so I thought to share my reply.

I thought my earlier post captured everything 'cos it was all about the SOP.

"The questions were about the SOP.

The relevance of your MSc to the oil and gas industry.

How your Msc would contribute to your career goals.

What you intend to do after your Msc.

Why you want to do the Msc.

They are all essential things the SOP covers, they just want to be sure you wrote it and know what you are doing.

Best wishes."

3 Likes

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by jayned: 1:37pm On May 15, 2018
Just finished mine in a very relaxed environment. I was asked to submit my SOP which I had luckily printed.

All they checked was my Bsc cert and my awards from my place of work.

I was drilled on my research topic . I could not answer some of the questions.

Meanwhile my time was slated for 2 and I was there by 12 and was interviewed some minutes later.

All the best to us all.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by funshobabs(m): 2:09pm On May 15, 2018
This wait is killing.....
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Xkanta: 2:48pm On May 15, 2018
Who is in ABU for the interview??....
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by tyakson99: 3:14pm On May 15, 2018
please can any PhD candidate who did his or her interview in Abuja center tell us how many minutes was allocated for presentation and did he or she submitted an employment letter?
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by scarplanet(m): 7:41pm On May 15, 2018
tyakson99:
please can any PhD candidate who did his or her interview in Abuja center tell us how many minutes was allocated for presentation and did he or she submitted an employment letter?

For PhD, I think your appointment letter would be of any relevance if u are a lecturer in a university... my thoughts
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by bb12008: 8:31pm On May 15, 2018
When is PTDF contacting the successful in G/F/C scholarships interviews , apart from the Germany contacted?
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by boay(m): 8:44pm On May 15, 2018
Xkanta:
Who is in ABU for the interview??....
Mine is Friday by 2pm
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by boay(m): 8:47pm On May 15, 2018
Hi, pls has anyone been interviewed at ABU?Pls share your experience
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 15, 2018
bb12008:
When is PTDF contacting the successful in G/F/C scholarships interviews , apart from the Germany contacted?
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by edude: 10:30pm On May 15, 2018
bb12008:
i was told same time as the UK evn though he said F/G/C might have to resume earlier as they are required to take a 2month language learning course b4 official start date. So everybody will know their fate, hopefully by month end.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Xkanta: 10:56pm On May 15, 2018
boay:
Hi, pls has anyone been interviewed at ABU?Pls share your experience
When are you having yours? Mine is Thursday, 2pm.... Finding the center is not easy.....so come early... If you seem lost, ask for ABU phase 2 or business school,....and this is where you will sit and wait for your time...

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (105) (Reply)

[Updated] UNIZIK 2017/2018 Admission List / Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / 2016/2017 Lasu Admission Process Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.