Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,470 members, 7,836,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Tobi Smallz Endorses Terry Tha Rapman On I.G. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tobi Smallz Endorses Terry Tha Rapman On I.G. (378 Views)

Laycon Finally Meets His Crush Kemi Smallz Cool Fm / Davido's Newborn Baby Gets Over 200 Fake Accounts On I.g.(pics). / T-Rex, Terry G's Son Resumes School In UK (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tobi Smallz Endorses Terry Tha Rapman On I.G. by black9: 2:40pm On Jan 09, 2018
Fast rising afropop act, David Oloruntobi, popularly known as Tobi Smallz, has joined the wagon of celebrities who have taken to social media to endorse Terry Tha Rapman's, The Life of Joe Spazm mix tape.

Using his Iam_tpops Instagram handle, Tobi smallz, who promoted the album art of the mixtape on his account, joined the league of industry bigwigs who are showing solidarity for the self Nigerian living Rap Icon. The mixtape which is due for release on the 28th of January is hosted by legendary Disc Jockey and music legend, Dj Jimmy Jatt.

Tobi Smallz, whose involvement in Dr. Crude's recent, Fonole, project was described as flawless is proving to be a force to reckon with in the underground music scene and has also been cited by several media campaigns as one of the acts to watch out for in 2018. On numerous occasions, the indie/afropop act has credited music for keeping him out of trouble and responsible for his fame status, hence the reason for his enthusiasm towards good music. Tobi who gifted the winner of his lip syncing  holdup competition, 20 thousand on instagram late last year is very popular on social media for his magnanimity.

Re: Tobi Smallz Endorses Terry Tha Rapman On I.G. by zionadebisiblog: 2:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
Wehdone sir

(1) (Reply)

[must See Why] Bobrisky Sacks New Gate Man, Titus / Comedian AY And Davido Sued By Lagos State Government For Not Paying TAX / Ghana Records 80% Increase Rate In Hiv/aids In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.