Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Shola Ladoja Proposes To Amena On Her Birthday (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shola Ladoja Proposes To Amena On Her Birthday (Photos) (32780 Views)

Shola Ladoja And Mena Imasekha Wedding Photos / Rashidi Adewolu Ladoja Collapses, Rushed To UCH / Grace Ladoja Steps Out In Cleavage Baring Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shola Ladoja Proposes To Amena On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 09, 2018
smiley
Re: Shola Ladoja Proposes To Amena On Her Birthday (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 4:09pm On Jan 09, 2018
angry grin angry grin cheesy lipsrsealed embarassed sad undecided
Jesse01:
d gal is .........well since dis is New year so I reserve my comment lipsrsealed
angry
Jesse01:
d gal is .........well since dis is New year so I reserve my comment lipsrsealed
ugly abi? talk am and receive ghost slap
Re: Shola Ladoja Proposes To Amena On Her Birthday (Photos) by positivelord: 4:14pm On Jan 09, 2018
SaintAlbert53:
I love her fingers...

Re: Shola Ladoja Proposes To Amena On Her Birthday (Photos) by StephAmy: 4:27pm On Jan 09, 2018
Yian1:
some people go soon say d female na im mother cool

grin grin grin
Re: Shola Ladoja Proposes To Amena On Her Birthday (Photos) by MrEazi223: 4:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
dayo2me:
do muslims also use ring during wedding and in marriage?

cos i wonder how many rings will be on his finger if he marries 4 women...
4 rings
Re: Shola Ladoja Proposes To Amena On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 09, 2018
Congrats
Re: Shola Ladoja Proposes To Amena On Her Birthday (Photos) by rose54321: 5:14pm On Jan 09, 2018
Nigerians and bad mouth.
The guy ain't complaining, so why should you?
Re: Shola Ladoja Proposes To Amena On Her Birthday (Photos) by OyiboOyibo(m): 5:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
Beware of this scammer by name David...who runs Sure_winning_platform on instagram @sure_winning_platform....he is a fraud.. He dumps people of their hard earned money promising them of fixed matches....he is a scammer...his numbers are 08103550412,09099199950..Pls Don't do any business wit him....he is a scammer....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shola Ladoja Proposes To Amena On Her Birthday (Photos) by Cajal(m): 5:34pm On Jan 09, 2018
dayo2me:
do muslims also use ring during wedding and in marriage?

cos i wonder how many rings will be on his finger if he marries 4 women...
.... correct observation...
No wedding rings in Islam, there are only for fashion which is permissible
However a lot of Muslims make use of it as wedding ring....this is wrong according to shar'ah..
Re: Shola Ladoja Proposes To Amena On Her Birthday (Photos) by richard870(m): 6:34pm On Jan 09, 2018
castrol180:
Ladoja is not a spender, their wedding would be dried somehow...
kindly correct yourself please. This is a public domain
Re: Shola Ladoja Proposes To Amena On Her Birthday (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
what I like most about the girl is her beautiful fingers. they look tonran tonran
Re: Shola Ladoja Proposes To Amena On Her Birthday (Photos) by abfalkolly(m): 6:43pm On Jan 09, 2018
Yian1:
You first said it now!!you are Amg the people already
Re: Shola Ladoja Proposes To Amena On Her Birthday (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 7:09pm On Jan 09, 2018
uncle212:
na now u remember to propose old people
they must not propose agajn? where are the old people? i only see 2 young lovers and his father can feed your family for years
Re: Shola Ladoja Proposes To Amena On Her Birthday (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 8:02pm On Jan 09, 2018
Yian1:

But wait o; who is da man and who is da woman?! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shola Ladoja Proposes To Amena On Her Birthday (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 8:15pm On Jan 09, 2018
lofty900:
Fine make-up free face cheesy
but she has body odour
Re: Shola Ladoja Proposes To Amena On Her Birthday (Photos) by bulletproofmonk(m): 8:46pm On Jan 09, 2018
Amena Imasekha...her popsie (Henry Imasekha) get money pieces
Re: Shola Ladoja Proposes To Amena On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 09, 2018
IYANGBALI:
but she has body odour
how do you know?
Re: Shola Ladoja Proposes To Amena On Her Birthday (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 9:16pm On Jan 09, 2018
lofty900:
how do you know?
through my phone and my nose
Re: Shola Ladoja Proposes To Amena On Her Birthday (Photos) by Yian1(m): 9:30pm On Jan 09, 2018
NovusHomo:

But wait o; who is da man and who is da woman?! grin grin
I wonder
Re: Shola Ladoja Proposes To Amena On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
360metrosports:
Shola Ladoja who is one of the sons of former Oyo state governor, Rashidi Ladoja, got engaged to his girlfrend, Amena, yesterday, January 8th. Coincidentally, it was Amena's birthday. He popped the question and she said yes! He gave her a beautiful green ring. Congrats to them. See the ring below

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-rashidi-ladojas-son-shola-proposes-girlfriend/

Please how is this news ..does the proposal reduce our economic woes...who cares ? If the son is looking for cheap popularity then he should befriend dino melaye for lessons
Re: Shola Ladoja Proposes To Amena On Her Birthday (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 9:48pm On Jan 09, 2018
Love is a beautiful thing,love is a wonderful thing that I'm feeling wink oh baby dance dance dance oh,for the sake of love,for the sake of love oh,arabadididada did,aradgadfg....ok I'm done grin
Re: Shola Ladoja Proposes To Amena On Her Birthday (Photos) by nobleshakey(f): 10:10pm On Jan 09, 2018
they look like twin
Re: Shola Ladoja Proposes To Amena On Her Birthday (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 6:07am On Jan 10, 2018
That's lovely
Re: Shola Ladoja Proposes To Amena On Her Birthday (Photos) by castrol180(m): 7:34am On Jan 10, 2018
richard870:
kindly correct yourself please. This is a public domain

When I have expressed my human right, then you can do whatever...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Muhammadu Buhari Dead Or Alive? - Femi Fani-Kayode / Thief Caught At Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto Female Hostel / Grazing: Miyetti Allah Expresses Shock Over South-East Governors' Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.