Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Davido Reveals He Made N500 Million On The Day Of His 30billion Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reveals He Made N500 Million On The Day Of His 30billion Concert (853 Views)

AY: I Lost N500 Million Opening A Non-Smoking Night Club / Davido Host His Bestie Cubana Chief Priest In His 30billion Mansion / Davido Takes His Daughter, Chioma And His 30billion Crew For Flexing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Reveals He Made N500 Million On The Day Of His 30billion Concert by VastfinderBlog(m): 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2018

Nigerian popstar, David Adeleke popularly known as Davido revealed that he made N500 million on his 30billion concert.

The singer took to his snapchat to make the revelation, he wrote;

On the 27th of December ME AND MY TEAM MADE A HALF A BILLI!! FACTS!!

The concert which was held at Eko Hotel and Suites in Lagos, Nigeria on December 27, lived up to its billing as the biggest music concert of the year that thrilled fans across Lagos State and beyond.

With the hashtag #30BillionConcert trending in the two major continents; in the UK and in the US. Fans were treated to a great show across the world and adulation has continued to pour in for the B.E.T Award winner.

SOURCE: https://primesng.com/davido-reveals-made-n500-million-day-30billion-concert/

cc; lalasticlala, Fynestboi, Dominique, Mynd44
Re: Davido Reveals He Made N500 Million On The Day Of His 30billion Concert by Ahmed0336(m): 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
Okay, we don hear!!!!
Re: Davido Reveals He Made N500 Million On The Day Of His 30billion Concert by ebujany(m): 3:54pm On Jan 09, 2018
Nonsense show off
Re: Davido Reveals He Made N500 Million On The Day Of His 30billion Concert by Hotshawarma(m): 3:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
hmmmm if this is true then that's nice....abeg me sef wan sing,if the song "one corner" can blow in nigeria then me sef can blow...na to dey scream "hot shawarma' for my song
Re: Davido Reveals He Made N500 Million On The Day Of His 30billion Concert by Hotshawarma(m): 3:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
ebujany:
Nonsense show off
bad belle is a disease that kills faster than hiv....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Reveals He Made N500 Million On The Day Of His 30billion Concert by mayweather145: 3:58pm On Jan 09, 2018
I said I need to start singing, just one day 500 million chai deris God oooh.
Re: Davido Reveals He Made N500 Million On The Day Of His 30billion Concert by Yian1(m): 3:59pm On Jan 09, 2018
gullible ones would just believe everything musicians say
Re: Davido Reveals He Made N500 Million On The Day Of His 30billion Concert by ebujany(m): 4:10pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hotshawarma:
bad belle is a disease that kills faster than hiv....

And who is bad belleing who? Must he tell us how much he made? That's an unnecessary show off
Re: Davido Reveals He Made N500 Million On The Day Of His 30billion Concert by Hotshawarma(m): 4:12pm On Jan 09, 2018
ebujany:

And who is bad belleing who? Must he tell us how much he made? That's an unnecessary show off
It is called "show biz" and you are still complaining about "show off"....what is show biz without show off...an artiste can show off anything including their talent....
Re: Davido Reveals He Made N500 Million On The Day Of His 30billion Concert by ebujany(m): 4:21pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hotshawarma:
It is called "show biz" and you are still complaining about "show off"....what is show biz without show off...an artiste can show off anything including their talent....

This shows the level of your maturity boy....I guess your a pinging boy too. How many times have men like 2face, dbanj, olamide, phyno ,psquare or even small boy wizkid show us how much they made after a show?
Re: Davido Reveals He Made N500 Million On The Day Of His 30billion Concert by Hotshawarma(m): 4:25pm On Jan 09, 2018
ebujany:

This shows the level of your maturity boy....I guess your a pinging boy too. How many times have men like 2face, dbanj, olamide, phyno ,psquare or even small boy wizkid show us how much they made after a show?
mr matured boy....when dbanj mentioned in one of his songs that he makes 10million naira in a week where were you??amebo,radio without battery........

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija Miracle At It Again / ....... / PHOTO: Senator Ovie Omo-agege Makes Hilarious Movie Cover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.