Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Dear Existing N-agro Beneficiaries, Using The #iproduce,what Have You Archeived - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dear Existing N-agro Beneficiaries, Using The #iproduce,what Have You Archeived (1161 Views)

Npower Commences NEXIT Soft Loan Process For Npower N-agro Beneficiaries / Any Npower Applicant Shortlisted For N-agro / Dear N-agro Beneficiaries, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Existing N-agro Beneficiaries, Using The #iproduce,what Have You Archeived by npowerng: 4:16pm On Jan 09, 2018
Dear Existing N-Agro beneficiaries,

Using the #iProduce, tell us what agricultural product you have cultivated or bred in the past year.

#iProduce
#NPowerNG

1 Like

Re: Dear Existing N-agro Beneficiaries, Using The #iproduce,what Have You Archeived by sistar007(m): 10:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
For 6 hours, only 123 views and no comments
wow shocked
Re: Dear Existing N-agro Beneficiaries, Using The #iproduce,what Have You Archeived by FixNaija(m): 11:06pm On Jan 09, 2018
npowerng:

Using the #iProduce, tell us what agricultural product you have cultivated or bred in the past year.

#iProduce
#NPowerNG

Please its not archived but achieved?
Re: Dear Existing N-agro Beneficiaries, Using The #iproduce,what Have You Archeived by yebokos(f): 7:21am On Jan 10, 2018
sistar007:
For 6 hours, only 123 views and no comments
wow shocked
People are tired of all this survey tactics, what they want is the 2017 final list and next stage. Its over 4 month now.People are getting tired.
Re: Dear Existing N-agro Beneficiaries, Using The #iproduce,what Have You Archeived by npowerng: 9:49am On Jan 10, 2018
FixNaija:

Please its not archived but achieved?

Thanks
Re: Dear Existing N-agro Beneficiaries, Using The #iproduce,what Have You Archeived by dbestuncle: 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2018
N-power what's up, Nteach 2017/2018 waiting to deployed to schools. school have resumed n still no news yet o. what's causing dis delay pls speak out
Re: Dear Existing N-agro Beneficiaries, Using The #iproduce,what Have You Archeived by npowerng: 9:09am On Jan 11, 2018
dbestuncle:
N-power what's up, Nteach 2017/2018 waiting to deployed to schools. school have resumed n still no news yet o. what's causing dis delay pls speak out

We are working on it sir.
Communication would be made available in due time.
Re: Dear Existing N-agro Beneficiaries, Using The #iproduce,what Have You Archeived by Equal2DeTask(m): 9:53am On Jan 11, 2018
npowerng:

We are working on it sir. Communication would be made available in due time.
cry
Re: Dear Existing N-agro Beneficiaries, Using The #iproduce,what Have You Archeived by 247Dior(m): 10:23am On Jan 11, 2018
Fulani herdsmen destroyed my farm produce o

1 Like

Re: Dear Existing N-agro Beneficiaries, Using The #iproduce,what Have You Archeived by sunbbo(m): 11:38am On Jan 11, 2018
N-Agro, let's hear from you.

1 Like

Re: Dear Existing N-agro Beneficiaries, Using The #iproduce,what Have You Archeived by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
I am really hopeful that by the time the final list for 2017 is out,I will be able to change from N-teach to N-agro and then fully establish my crawling piggery ,rabbit and cassava farming.
npowerng:

#iProduce
#NPowerNG
I am really hopeful that by the time the final list for 2017 is out,I will be able to change from N-teach to N-agro and then fully establish my crawling piggery ,rabbit and cassava farming.

(1) (Reply)

2018/2019: Apply For PTDF Scholarship In Germany/france/china / Important: Applicants For The Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment Read This / See Requirement For Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment 2018 Before Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.