Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,932 members, 7,845,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Desperate Lady Begs Actor John Boyega For A Date, Promises To Foot The Bill!!! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desperate Lady Begs Actor John Boyega For A Date, Promises To Foot The Bill!!! (1696 Views)

John Boyega Puts Wizkid's "Daddy Yo" In 'Pacific Rim Uprising' Hollywood Movie / John Boyega Kissing Genevieve Nnaji (Photo) / John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desperate Lady Begs Actor John Boyega For A Date, Promises To Foot The Bill!!! by Hotshawarma(m): 6:39pm On Jan 09, 2018
alexialin:

You can say that again! smiley

It's not a good feeling to feel sick, I swear

Worst feelings I had few days back. It was horrible.

But Today am better and very happy cheesy

Thank you Lord!

And thanks for making my evening a pleasant one. You do not insult, while airing yur opinion, that's good. Unlike the way some *coughs* peeps do here. One will feel Like lunging into the phone to squeeze their necks, and beat them to a pulp so they can behave and perform like normal cultured human beings. grin

You sound matured. Nice one. Cheers bruv! Keep it up!
thank you my daughter...... grin grin grin grin
Re: Desperate Lady Begs Actor John Boyega For A Date, Promises To Foot The Bill!!! by Fxmanager(m): 6:40pm On Jan 09, 2018
Okay.
Re: Desperate Lady Begs Actor John Boyega For A Date, Promises To Foot The Bill!!! by Donjazzy12(m): 6:46pm On Jan 09, 2018
MrCross:
Holiday coming to an end and no wife. I really don’t get it

A determined lady, Ufuoma Tony from Delta state, has decided not to leave any stone unturned by begging the actor to give her a chance to love him.

Ufuoma listed her academic qualifications as well as her biography.

She begged the actor for a date, even promised to foot the bill.

See her tweets below;
Go and check very well, her pussy stinks!
Re: Desperate Lady Begs Actor John Boyega For A Date, Promises To Foot The Bill!!! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hotshawarma:
thank you my daughter...... grin grin grin grin

Heheheheheheheh cheesy

You are welcome sir! cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Gets A New 30BG Tattoos ( Pics, Video) / 30 Girls Of Under 18 Were Sex When Initiations Them Into Culties In Enugu / Fans Buys New Wristwatch For Bnaija's Alex To Replace The Lost One (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.