Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Klintoncod Celebrates Son, Noah Cod's 4th Birthday With Amazing Prayers - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Klintoncod Celebrates Son, Noah Cod's 4th Birthday With Amazing Prayers (21005 Views)

Imade Adeleke Hugs Jamil Balogun On His 4th Birthday / Jamil Balogun's 4th Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son's 4th Birthday In Style / Bisola Aiyeola Nursery Graduation, 4th Birthday, Confirmation (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Klintoncod Celebrates Son, Noah Cod's 4th Birthday With Amazing Prayers by leadword(m): 7:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
I need work...am living in ikorodu....my number is 08132429034.....pls if there is vacancy in your place of work
Re: Klintoncod Celebrates Son, Noah Cod's 4th Birthday With Amazing Prayers by Damfostopper(m): 7:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Like play like play...... Una don use these people picture dey do meme grin grin grin
lol no time to check time
Re: Klintoncod Celebrates Son, Noah Cod's 4th Birthday With Amazing Prayers by tonytony208(m): 8:11pm On Jan 09, 2018
cruzita:
Amen oo, as 4 d slay queens matter ,when him grow we go knw

You wee goan waylay him, abi?
Re: Klintoncod Celebrates Son, Noah Cod's 4th Birthday With Amazing Prayers by CornFooPanda(m): 8:44pm On Jan 09, 2018
oshe11:
How that guy take born dat BOY

Bro go do DNA

But what if Ur wife gave birth to a son, and the Nurse that kept ur son mistakenly brought back A MALE child that aint urs.....

And then U secretly ran a DNA test on the child and it was NEGATIVE(as a result of the Nurse's mistake)
So U went home and sent ur wife parking(though she hasnt cheated on U since ur marriage) even though she insisted U are the only ONE she has slept with.....

AND THEN U ARE FEELING FLY THINKING U CAUGHT A CHEATING WIFE...... undecided

THIS LIFE IS COMPLICATED AHSWEAR
You no sabi discuss, AHSWEARundecided
Re: Klintoncod Celebrates Son, Noah Cod's 4th Birthday With Amazing Prayers by Dammylois(f): 8:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
Supercute...that slay queen prayer strong o
Re: Klintoncod Celebrates Son, Noah Cod's 4th Birthday With Amazing Prayers by Protocall: 9:08pm On Jan 09, 2018
oshe11:

Bro go do DNA

But what if Ur wife gave birth to a son, and the Nurse that kept ur son mistakenly brought back A MALE child that aint urs.....

And then U secretly ran a DNA test on the child and it was NEGATIVE(as a result of the Nurse's mistake)
So U went home and sent ur wife parking(though she hasnt cheated on U since ur marriage) even though she insisted U are the only ONE she has slept with.....

Complicated, you said it all
Re: Klintoncod Celebrates Son, Noah Cod's 4th Birthday With Amazing Prayers by oshe11: 9:16pm On Jan 09, 2018
CornFooPanda:
You no sabi discuss, AHSWEARundecided
Teach me, PLEASE!!!

I'M A FAST LEARNER
Re: Klintoncod Celebrates Son, Noah Cod's 4th Birthday With Amazing Prayers by freshkik(m): 9:18pm On Jan 09, 2018
oshe11:

Bro go do DNA

Guy my advice for you, is to reduce the number of nollywood movies you watch sad

1 Like

Re: Klintoncod Celebrates Son, Noah Cod's 4th Birthday With Amazing Prayers by oshe11: 9:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
freshkik:

Guy my advice for you, is to reduce the number of nollywood movies you watch sad
I jst painted a possible scenario bro.....

It happens everywhr
Re: Klintoncod Celebrates Son, Noah Cod's 4th Birthday With Amazing Prayers by Toyindiva(f): 10:01pm On Jan 09, 2018
Too cute, future husband take note of that
Re: Klintoncod Celebrates Son, Noah Cod's 4th Birthday With Amazing Prayers by philip0906(m): 10:05pm On Jan 09, 2018
Toyindiva:
Too cute, future husband take note of that
@ your profile picture
That's a tank
Re: Klintoncod Celebrates Son, Noah Cod's 4th Birthday With Amazing Prayers by blessedabisola: 10:06pm On Jan 09, 2018
Best Team Go Buy Him.Cute Boy.More Blessings
Re: Klintoncod Celebrates Son, Noah Cod's 4th Birthday With Amazing Prayers by Toyindiva(f): 10:15pm On Jan 09, 2018
philip0906:

@ your profile picture
That's a tank
meaning??

1 Like

Re: Klintoncod Celebrates Son, Noah Cod's 4th Birthday With Amazing Prayers by Freeman59: 11:19pm On Jan 09, 2018
Noah? Not Johnbosco
Re: Klintoncod Celebrates Son, Noah Cod's 4th Birthday With Amazing Prayers by Seahawk: 11:21pm On Jan 09, 2018
That’s how they raise sexist men. At this age you’re already teaching him to denigrate women
Re: Klintoncod Celebrates Son, Noah Cod's 4th Birthday With Amazing Prayers by mach98(m): 12:28am On Jan 10, 2018
Toyindiva:
meaning??

Probably complimenting you
Re: Klintoncod Celebrates Son, Noah Cod's 4th Birthday With Amazing Prayers by Tex42(m): 12:57am On Jan 10, 2018
Pretty face. Happy birthday!
Re: Klintoncod Celebrates Son, Noah Cod's 4th Birthday With Amazing Prayers by Callmeboss(m): 12:57am On Jan 10, 2018
Cod you sure say na you born this boy?

If to say d boy ugly u 4 ask 4 DNA test but because he is cute, you are now celebrating his b.Day publicly ehh...
Re: Klintoncod Celebrates Son, Noah Cod's 4th Birthday With Amazing Prayers by BanevsJoker(m): 8:15am On Jan 10, 2018
DAntivirus:
I smell fowl play
Turkey games.
Re: Klintoncod Celebrates Son, Noah Cod's 4th Birthday With Amazing Prayers by Rozaytee: 11:16am On Jan 10, 2018
cruzita:
Amen oo, as 4 d slay queens matter ,when him grow we go knw
whether na him go end their destiny grin
Re: Klintoncod Celebrates Son, Noah Cod's 4th Birthday With Amazing Prayers by joewinson: 3:20pm On Jan 10, 2018
[quote author=DAntivirus post=64044977]I smell fowl play[/quote

Hmmmm, me I smell ''TURKEY'' play grin grin grin undecided[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Klintoncod Celebrates Son, Noah Cod's 4th Birthday With Amazing Prayers by salesforce: 4:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ok
Re: Klintoncod Celebrates Son, Noah Cod's 4th Birthday With Amazing Prayers by Toyindiva(f): 12:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
mach98:

Probably complimenting you
i dnt know wat you mean though if it is a good compliment tankx anyways, if it is a bad one na you sabi
Re: Klintoncod Celebrates Son, Noah Cod's 4th Birthday With Amazing Prayers by mach98(m): 5:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
Toyindiva:
i dnt know wat you mean though if it is a good compliment tankx anyways, if it is a bad one na you sabi

Arent you supposed to tell that to the guy who sent the compliment not me
Re: Klintoncod Celebrates Son, Noah Cod's 4th Birthday With Amazing Prayers by Toyindiva(f): 10:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
mach98:

Arent you supposed to tell that to the guy who sent the compliment not me
oh sorry didn't see the name
Re: Klintoncod Celebrates Son, Noah Cod's 4th Birthday With Amazing Prayers by mach98(m): 2:41pm On Jan 12, 2018
Toyindiva:
oh sorry didn't see the name

good

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures From Flavour's Concert In Houston, Texas / Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twin Babies' 1st Birthday / Big Church Foundation Donates For 2-Year-Old Eye Cancer Girl (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.