Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

I Need A Cheap Two Bedroom Flat For Rent In Gbagada, Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need A Cheap Two Bedroom Flat For Rent In Gbagada, Lagos (1195 Views)

Flatmate Needed In A Two Bedroom Flat In Gbagada. Lagos / 2 Bedroom Flat / Apartment For Rent At Iyana-oworo Oworonshoki Gbagada Lagos / SOLD - Distress Sale: 4 Bedroom Detached House For Sale In Gbagada, Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Cheap Two Bedroom Flat For Rent In Gbagada, Lagos by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 09, 2018
Dear nairalanders, please help me. I want to relocate to Gbagada, Lagos and I need a cheap two bedroom flat but the prices I am seeing online is scary. Please somebody should urgently help me with good info.
+2348182818327, ademesodamilare@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Cheap Two Bedroom Flat For Rent In Gbagada, Lagos by sam13(m): 7:45pm On Jan 09, 2018
It depends on the side of Gbagada, what prices have you been seeing? What price are you looking at?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Cheap Two Bedroom Flat For Rent In Gbagada, Lagos by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
All I have been seeing online is around #800,000 and my budget is in the range of #100,000 - #150,000. I am relocating from Nasarawa state.
Re: I Need A Cheap Two Bedroom Flat For Rent In Gbagada, Lagos by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
sam13:
It depends on the side of Gbagada, what prices have you been seeing? What price are you looking at?

All I have been seeing online is around #800,000 and my budget is in the range of #100,000 - #150,000. I am relocating from Nasarawa state. I don't know Lagos that much, I only have an affinity for gbagada in my spirit, I don't even know how the place looks like.
Re: I Need A Cheap Two Bedroom Flat For Rent In Gbagada, Lagos by Kampack: 9:39pm On Jan 09, 2018
dresongs:

All I have been seeing online is around #800,000 and my budget is in the range of #100,000 - #150,000. I am relocating from Nasarawa state. I don't know Lagos that much, I only have an affinity for gbagada in my spirit I don't even know how the place looks like.

It then means you also must have affinity for Gbagada in your pocket. I'm in Gbagada, and I can boldly assure you that you can't get a decent 2 bedroom for less than 600K. The old awkward looking ones are not less than 400k. 100k wont even give you a one room self-contain in Gbagada. 1 room self con is not less than 250k

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Cheap Two Bedroom Flat For Rent In Gbagada, Lagos by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
Kampack:

It then means you also must have affinity for Gbagada in your pocket. I'm in Gbagada, and I can boldly assure you that you can't get a decent 2 bedroom for less than 600K. The old awkward looking ones are not less than 400k. 100k wont even give you a one room self-contain in Gbagada. 1 room self con is not less than 250k
Let's leave my spirit out of it grin. Which area is the cheapest then around gbagada? I'm not talking about the estate. Maybe the outskirts
Re: I Need A Cheap Two Bedroom Flat For Rent In Gbagada, Lagos by Kampack: 10:04pm On Jan 09, 2018
dresongs:

Let's leave my spirit out of it grin. Which area is the cheapest then around gbagada? I'm not talking about the estate. Maybe the outskirts

Oh! So you thought I was quoting those estimates for the estate. You're joking! You aint seen anything yet o!. A 2 bedroom in the estate (Phase 1, Phase 2, Atunrase, Medina, Harmony, Peace, UPS etc) aint less than 1mil -1.5mil. You'll be lucky to get it for 800k. 1 room self contain within the estate is 350k-400k. grin grin grin. Lest I forget, welcome to Lagos!

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Cheap Two Bedroom Flat For Rent In Gbagada, Lagos by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
Kampack:

Oh! So you thought I was quoting those estimates for the estate. You're joking! You aint seen anything yet o!. A 2 bedroom in the estate (Phase 1, Phase 2, Atunrase, Medina, Harmony, Peace, UPS etc) aint less than 1mil -1.5mil. You'll be lucky to get it for 800k. 1 room self contain within the estate is 350k-400k. grin grin grin. Lest I forget, welcome to Lagos!

End of discussion!
Re: I Need A Cheap Two Bedroom Flat For Rent In Gbagada, Lagos by khaleesi(f): 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2019
Do you know any agent that can help me get a neat and modern 2 bedroom in the Estate ? With a budget of 700k
Kampack:

(1) (Reply)

Beachfront Court, Beside Lekki Ftz Opposite Eko Tourist Center / Own A Super Luxury 3 Bedroom Apartment In Surulere / Half Plot of Land with a decked 3bedroom flat at Ayobo for Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.