Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Fayose Says Fulani Herdsmen Are “terrorists”, Tells Buhari What To Do - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Says Fulani Herdsmen Are “terrorists”, Tells Buhari What To Do (24217 Views)

Atiku vs Buhari: What happened in court on Tuesday / LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC / Jos Attack: HURIWA Insists Fulani Herdsmen Are Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Says Fulani Herdsmen Are “terrorists”, Tells Buhari What To Do by phoenix45(m): 12:28am On Jan 10, 2018
[quote author=koice post=64051684]
Chill, guys. The dude was been sarcastic. He's actually dissing Buhari, Fulani herdsmen and APC on the sly. He meant exactly the opposite. [/quote

confirm gee

1 Like

Re: Fayose Says Fulani Herdsmen Are “terrorists”, Tells Buhari What To Do by Alphazulu1: 12:41am On Jan 10, 2018
Good day people. Chevron is practicing slavery and evil. They used employment as a subterfuge to enslave Nigerians. One of the company's method of employment is through VTP program. The company has employed VTP1 to VTP4, and none of this set spent over 25months on On the job learning. However VTP 5 / VTP 6 have spent over 50 months (as at January, 2018) and still counting. We work without medical and vacation in mutagenic, carcinogenic, radioactive conditions etc. We call on people of good conscious to propagate our slavery until it reverberates to Chevron corporate office at San Ramon, USA.
Re: Fayose Says Fulani Herdsmen Are “terrorists”, Tells Buhari What To Do by bionixs: 1:01am On Jan 10, 2018
LessNoise:
Bubu no one in this country would take you serious until your kinsmen FULANI HERDSMEN are branded TERRORIST..i have never supported IPOB buh you were quick to brand them one even tho they never took anyone's life..BUBU do the NEEDFUL
where are they afonjas,abusers of fayose,chanters of sai baba? Freez wont say jack on people dying but keep posting ruuubish upadan
Re: Fayose Says Fulani Herdsmen Are “terrorists”, Tells Buhari What To Do by Okehjp(m): 1:15am On Jan 10, 2018
NaoSlay:

Fulani herdsmen issue is just a private issue.

Don't know why the noise is high against these peace loving people.

Fayose should be declared a terrorist for calling Fulani herdsmen terrorist.

Fulani herdsmen and farmers is just a minor misunderstanding which I know buhari and Orton are sensitizing Benue residents on how to lick their ass peacefully.

God bless Miyetti Allah.
God bless president MUHAMMADU buhari.

The killing of innocent farmers and their families in places like Taraba and Benue is a private issue to you. I pray you understand what this tragedy holds for Nigeria as a nation.

Re: Fayose Says Fulani Herdsmen Are “terrorists”, Tells Buhari What To Do by Alexo4real(m): 1:23am On Jan 10, 2018
And u ended up not saying anything
Re: Fayose Says Fulani Herdsmen Are “terrorists”, Tells Buhari What To Do by dikeigbo2(m): 1:31am On Jan 10, 2018
GMBuhari:
Fayose also know as ThiefYose is a certified idiot

Who did this to you?

Re: Fayose Says Fulani Herdsmen Are “terrorists”, Tells Buhari What To Do by okenta2017: 1:39am On Jan 10, 2018
dammy13:
Ekiti state Governor, Ayodele Fayose, has reacted to the latest attack of Fulani herdsmen in Benue.

Fayose condemned the killing of two police officers and said “it has gotten to the level of terrorism and ethnic cleansing”.

In a statement signed by by his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, the Governor noted that the issue was getting out of hand.

“What is happening in Benue and other middle-belt States is more than a strive between herdsmen and local farmers, it has gotten to the level of terrorism and ethnic cleansing. FG must act now.

“Just now, we heard news of the herdsmen attacking the camp of Mobile policemen, Mopol 13 in Benue, killing two officers by slitting their throats.

Do you call people who could invade the camp of mobile policemen in a guerilla manner & overpower armed Mopol mere Fulani herdsmen?” part of the statement read.

Fayose added that President Muhammadu Buhari must take decisive steps, to stop what he described asan attempt to wipe the Agatu and Tiv people of Benue state off the face of the earth.

“What is happening in Benue and other States in the North-central is an issue that the President Buhari must have to take decisive steps.

We never had killings like these under previous administrations. It is one killing too many!”

Governor Fayose said no one can deny the fact that the Fulani herdsmen have become a nightmare to Nigerians.

“On the Global Terrorism Index, Fulani militant group (herdsmen) operating in Nigeria and parts of the Central African Republic is the fourth deadliest known terrorist group.

“A group declared as the fourth deadliest terrorist group in the world as far back as 2015 cannot be handled with levity by the federal government as being done presently and the earlier President Buhari is made to realize that his main duty is protect the lives of all Nigerians, the better.

“Most importantly, the silence of the people does not amount to their inability to defend themselves. And it should be known to the powers that be that everybody in Nigeria has rights to life.

“Taking lives cheaply and brazenly as being done by the herdsmen is the height of evil which no responsible government should allow. The federal government must have to take decisive steps to end this pogrom and stop playing to the gallery.

“As it is, police do not have capacity to handle the situation in Benue and we will not be surprised if the herdsmen begin to move from one state to the other to cause further havoc because they are getting away with murder daily.

Therefore, the federal government needs to do more; otherwise, Nigerians will begin to see the herdsmen as the APC hit group,” he said.

http://ekitidefender.com/2018/01/09/fayose-says-fulani-herdsmen-terrorists-tells-buhari/

These people attacking innocent civilians and police unit are not civilian herds men. These are Fulani Nigeria

army by day and Fulani herds men by night. I had never supported the agitation for Biafra due to the fact

that I experienced the last civil war and took active part in it, but if my region is threaten I wouldn't

Mind going back to the trench rather than been killed in my sleep. The world is watching.

Any body who thinks buhari is in charge must be fooling himself. My warning for the People of

SS/SE is to remain calm but be on the alert. After all the root cause of the last civil war

was crisis in the west. Do not do anything that will make the Fulani army coming to the East.Since the

politician have suddenly gone dumb who are you then to speak.

The people deserve the government they get.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Says Fulani Herdsmen Are “terrorists”, Tells Buhari What To Do by Loveijaw: 3:40am On Jan 10, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad sad like Book Haram,Igbos and now Fulani herds men, Spits on dem all
do you know IPOB are IGBO's,, so all IGBO's are terrorist?
Re: Fayose Says Fulani Herdsmen Are “terrorists”, Tells Buhari What To Do by egoldman(m): 3:42am On Jan 10, 2018
AnonyNymous:
Fulani herdsmen are not an association though

They're committing acts of terrorism, I agree but the government should be careful with the wording, in order not to put innocent ones in other parts of the country in danger which could lead to more violence. Because terrorists have no rights
But the government can use the word Terrorists for Igbos with being careful of the wording kwo ? ANUOFIA angry

1 Like

Re: Fayose Says Fulani Herdsmen Are “terrorists”, Tells Buhari What To Do by dadalicious: 4:34am On Jan 10, 2018
NaoSlay:

Fulani herdsmen and farmers is just a minor misunderstanding which I know buhari and Orton are sensitizing Benue residents on how to lick their ass peacefully.

God bless Miyetti Allah.
you can have minor misunderstanding with your wife, or siblings , friends and neighbours.
Any misunderstnding that needs to malicious killings and gruesome murder is no longer minor.
people hink with their butt.
If I have a room mate that any time we fight, he brings out gun to shoot or knife to kill, and you advice me to still stay in the house with him?
Oga check well oh.
These people are murderers and deserve nothing

Re: Fayose Says Fulani Herdsmen Are “terrorists”, Tells Buhari What To Do by dadalicious: 4:35am On Jan 10, 2018
NaoSlay:

God bless Miyetti Allah.
you can have minor misunderstanding with your wife, or siblings , friends and neighbours.
Any misunderstnding that needs to malicious killings and gruesome murder is no longer minor.
people hink with their butt.
If I have a room mate that any time we fight, he brings out gun to shoot or knife to kill, and you advice me to still stay in the house with him?
Oga check well oh.
These people are murderers and deserve nothing

1 Like

Re: Fayose Says Fulani Herdsmen Are “terrorists”, Tells Buhari What To Do by Welcomme: 6:03am On Jan 10, 2018
koice:

Chill, guys. The dude was been sarcastic. He's actually dissing Buhari, Fulani herdsmen and APC on the sly. He meant exactly the opposite.
It is not sarcasm. I know the guy; he is a die hard buharist. The fool his an Hausa boy
Re: Fayose Says Fulani Herdsmen Are “terrorists”, Tells Buhari What To Do by godquality: 6:26am On Jan 10, 2018
Agreed with him.

Meanwhile where's Charlie boy and his group? They should be protesting against this menace called herdsmen and not president to come back from sick leave.
Re: Fayose Says Fulani Herdsmen Are “terrorists”, Tells Buhari What To Do by wink2015(m): 6:40am On Jan 10, 2018
Buhari think he is cleaver but I think he is cleaver by half.

People are killing in your name as a fulani president, you kept quiet. Buhari has not shown the real character that he is interested in stopping this killing. Maybe he want to use it as a way to subdue the opposition in areas he is not popular with a long term objective to win 2019 Presidential election.

Posting the Inspector general of the Nigeria police to Benue state is not enough. You must come out as a president to condemn this needless fulani killings and to put and immediate stop to it.

I think it is about time the United Nation come into this matter to bring the attention of the International community to the matter. The UN must bring Buhari to act now.

The Deputy Secretary General of the United Nation, Mrs Amina Muhammed is also silent on the matter probably on the advise of President Buhari.

Re: Fayose Says Fulani Herdsmen Are “terrorists”, Tells Buhari What To Do by Ahmeduana(m): 7:14am On Jan 10, 2018
HungerBAD:
Fayose is right.

The definition of terror simply means to use intimidation tactics to put fear,and sometimes even kill others.

And the Fulani Herdsmen are guilty of this.
THIS IS MY FIRST TIME OF READING YOU CALLING SPADE A SPADE WITHOUT MINCING IT!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Says Fulani Herdsmen Are “terrorists”, Tells Buhari What To Do by enemybulldozer(m): 7:17am On Jan 10, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
What is the crime of ipob?? I hope you will not runaway grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Says Fulani Herdsmen Are “terrorists”, Tells Buhari What To Do by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 10, 2018
Welcomme:
It is not sarcasm. I know the guy; he is a die hard buharist. The fool his an Hausa boy

Dude, it's pure sarcasm. I know sarcastic comment when I see one.

Some people don't understand sarcasm, so it's no surprise that the guy is receiving abuse left, right and center.
Re: Fayose Says Fulani Herdsmen Are “terrorists”, Tells Buhari What To Do by Oshin56(m): 8:40am On Jan 10, 2018
NaoSlay:

God bless Miyetti Allah.

I don't think we should be bias in our comment because if one of your relative is among the victim you wouldn't said so
Re: Fayose Says Fulani Herdsmen Are “terrorists”, Tells Buhari What To Do by Welcomme: 10:47am On Jan 10, 2018
koice:

Dude, it's pure sarcasm. I know sarcastic comment when I see one.

Some people don't understand sarcasm, so it's no surprise that the guy is receiving abuse left, right and center.
You dont know that guy more I do. Check all his post and see for yourself.
Re: Fayose Says Fulani Herdsmen Are “terrorists”, Tells Buhari What To Do by Pappyjim: 11:17am On Jan 10, 2018
kenyguy:
Na talkative

Re: Fayose Says Fulani Herdsmen Are “terrorists”, Tells Buhari What To Do by Habyz(m): 11:38am On Jan 10, 2018
I don't usually support Mr Fayose but we all as patriotic citizens must always support the truth whenever it is being said.
Mr President your silence on this matter has made a lot of people rethink whether you truly are a man of honor or not, how is it that these bastards called herdsmen keep killing people and getting away with it, I don't want to hear the crap about the presidency and security agencies trying their best because we are all witnesses of your different levels of success with other terrorists like the Boko Haram, IPOB, Evans, and most recently Don. Why is it that you have refused to even label them as terrorists despite the killings and worst of all you have said nothing about it. Agreed the anti-grazing law might not be comfortable for them but what about the other citizens who number up to at least 150 million that bear the burden of the grazing, even if it isn't favourable to them does that make it right to kill people?
You are a joker if you think you'll retain your position without doing the necessary.
Re: Fayose Says Fulani Herdsmen Are “terrorists”, Tells Buhari What To Do by Habyz(m): 11:38am On Jan 10, 2018
I don't usually support Mr Fayose but we all as patriotic citizens must always support the truth whenever it is being said.
Mr President your silence on this matter has made a lot of people rethink whether you truly are a man of honor or not, how is it that these bastards called herdsmen keep killing people and getting away with it, I don't want to hear the crap about the presidency and security agencies trying their best because we are all witnesses of your different levels of success with other terrorists like the Boko Haram, IPOB, Evans, and most recently Don Wanny. Why is it that you have refused to even label them as terrorists despite the killings and worst of all you have said nothing about it. Agreed the anti-grazing law might not be comfortable for them but what about the other citizens who number up to at least 150 million that bear the burden of the grazing, even if it isn't favourable to them does that make it right to kill people?
You are a joker if you think you'll retain your position without doing the necessary.
Re: Fayose Says Fulani Herdsmen Are “terrorists”, Tells Buhari What To Do by nduchucks: 11:47am On Jan 10, 2018
HungerBAD:
Fayose is right.

The definition of terror simply means to use intimidation tactics to put fear,and sometimes even kill others.

And the Fulani Herdsmen are guilty of this.

Governors and others such as local government chairmen, and NASS members are bigger terrorists, if one were objective and fair. Outrage towards these folks is more befitting.
Re: Fayose Says Fulani Herdsmen Are “terrorists”, Tells Buhari What To Do by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 10, 2018
ipobarecriminals:

If believe the lies from Fulani government agains IPOB that is demanding for referendum, then you are a terrorist itself.
Re: Fayose Says Fulani Herdsmen Are “terrorists”, Tells Buhari What To Do by Vers4Gideon(m): 12:08pm On Jan 10, 2018
i heard somebody saying herdsmen/benue clash is a mere misunderstanding.this is a childish-senseless talk.cuz am wandering how u cqn call issues that result in killing of lives and burning properties a mere misunderstanding
Re: Fayose Says Fulani Herdsmen Are “terrorists”, Tells Buhari What To Do by Vers4Gideon(m): 12:09pm On Jan 10, 2018
i heard somebody saying herdsmen/benue clash is a mere misunderstanding.this is a childish-senseless talk.cuz am wandering how u cqn call issues that result in killing of lives and burning properties a mere misunderstanding
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Fayose Says Fulani Herdsmen Are “terrorists”, Tells Buhari What To Do by ipobarecriminals: 1:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
wink grin smiley cheesy wink grin sad
Jolar101:

If believe the lies from Fulani government agains IPOB that is demanding for referendum, then you are a terrorist itself.
undecided
Jolar101:

so forming BSS is lefuledum abi?stoning Nigerian soldiers going about their lawful duty is what?Keeping bomb/ammunition at home amount to what?Trying to kee Hausa/Yoruba. is what?In IBB voice,my friend. where is the hunch back terrorist one KANU?
Re: Fayose Says Fulani Herdsmen Are “terrorists”, Tells Buhari What To Do by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
wink grin smiley cheesy wink grin sad undecided so forming BSS is lefuledum abi?stoning Nigerian soldiers going about their lawful duty is what?Keeping bomb/ammunition at home amount to what?Trying to kee Hausa/Yoruba. is what?In IBB voice,my friend. where is the hunch back terrorist one KANU?
Your brain is shaking.
Zombie united of the zoo.

Re: Fayose Says Fulani Herdsmen Are “terrorists”, Tells Buhari What To Do by ipobarecriminals: 3:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
sad sad
Jolar101:

Your brain is shaking.
angry
Jolar101:

Your brain is shaking.
confarm.Fl@theads are criminals.Nuff banter wit u
Re: Fayose Says Fulani Herdsmen Are “terrorists”, Tells Buhari What To Do by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 11, 2018
Welcomme:
You dont know that guy more I do. Check all his post and see for yourself.

After going through his posts and topics, I can authoritatively state that I am right about the guy. He's anti-APC government. He's also a troll. He's also from SE/SS region.

Like most troll accounts in this forum, he courts controversy. He drops sarcastic/sardonic comments knowing fully well that most will misinterpret his intention and hereby quote him. But hey, no press is bad press, right? It doesn't matter that most of the feedbacks he's getting were negative, he's becoming notorious on the double. It's a win-win for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking / Explained: How Buhari Miraculously Improved The Power Overnight - Brimah / EFCC Seals Off Kwankwaso’s Property In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.