Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

I Beat Up My Husband Anytime He Demands Sex – Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Beat Up My Husband Anytime He Demands Sex – Wife (41053 Views)

My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife / Zimbabwean Mother-in-law Demands Sex From Son-in-law / My Husband Always Rubs Charm On His Manhood Before Sex - Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Beat Up My Husband Anytime He Demands Sex – Wife by dre11(m): 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2018
A housewife , Bayonle Bamidele , on Tuesday told an Idi - Ogungun Customary Court in Agodi , Ibadan , that she denied and beat up her husband, Adeyemi Bamidele , anytime he demanded sex for fear of contracting HIV.

Bayonle said this in court while defending herself in a divorce suit filed by her husband over her refusal to have sex with him .

She said her husband was a womaniser who always brought his female friends to their matrimonial home .

He said , “ I have warned him to stop promiscuity to avoid contracting HIV, but he didn’ t listen to me .

“ So , I denied him sex for fear of contracting HIV due to his carefree sexual attitude , ” she said .

Bayonle urged the court to grant the request of her husband, saying she was not ready to give her body to a flirt.

The husband , a retiree , had approached the court for dissolution of his eight - year marriage with Bayonle on the ground that she denied him sex.

He also alleged that the defendant always beat him and threaten to kill him whenever he demanded sex.

He said , “ My lord , I marry her to give me kids and satisfy my sexual urge, but the reverse was the case .

“ The union of eight years is yet to produce a child , worst still , she denies me sex and beat me whenever I make move to sleep with her .

“ She is a wicked woman, am tired of living with a wife that refused to give me sex , ” he said .

The President of the Court , Chief Mukaila Balogun , dissolved the marriage and directed the plaintiff to pay N 5,000 to the defendant to pack her belongings from the plaintiff ’ s house.

He also warned the parties to restrain from trouble , but to go their separate ways .
(NAN )

http://punchng.com/i-beat-up-my-husband-anytime-he-demands-sex-over-fear-of-contracting-hiv-wife/
Re: I Beat Up My Husband Anytime He Demands Sex – Wife by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 09, 2018
shocked
Assault and battery....but useless feminists and misprioritized NGO's will not see this..

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Beat Up My Husband Anytime He Demands Sex – Wife by Ever8054: 8:02pm On Jan 09, 2018
."...she beats me up whenever I demand for sex....".. grin."...

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Beat Up My Husband Anytime He Demands Sex – Wife by Donald3d(m): 8:07pm On Jan 09, 2018
grin grin
Re: I Beat Up My Husband Anytime He Demands Sex – Wife by IamGoke(m): 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2018
I don't believe it!!!!!!

That moment when the Olori Ebi eventually finds out!!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Beat Up My Husband Anytime He Demands Sex – Wife by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 09, 2018
I am not impressed but I am understanding.
Re: I Beat Up My Husband Anytime He Demands Sex – Wife by sinaj(f): 8:11pm On Jan 09, 2018
Beat up hubby coz of sex?

Hehe grin grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Beat Up My Husband Anytime He Demands Sex – Wife by kingphilip(m): 8:23pm On Jan 09, 2018
Make person wey no strong no get this kine wife o because him go don beat the wife join her ancestors

8 Likes

Re: I Beat Up My Husband Anytime He Demands Sex – Wife by jdluv(f): 8:25pm On Jan 09, 2018
See tharcha
Re: I Beat Up My Husband Anytime He Demands Sex – Wife by Evablizin(f): 9:07pm On Jan 09, 2018
shocked

The husband is a cheat and beating is domestic violence against the husband.
Re: I Beat Up My Husband Anytime He Demands Sex – Wife by pocohantas(f): 9:25pm On Jan 09, 2018
The kind of stories we read.
The wife says the man is a cheat.
The man says the wife beats him up for demanding sex.

Why all the drama, when they could have easily separated since?
People like complicating things for themselves.

23 Likes

Re: I Beat Up My Husband Anytime He Demands Sex – Wife by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:42pm On Jan 09, 2018
NgcoboP:
shocked
Assault and battery....but useless feminists and misprioritized NGO's will not see this..
He can always report the matter.
Re: I Beat Up My Husband Anytime He Demands Sex – Wife by Sunofgod(m): 10:19pm On Jan 09, 2018
She should provide him with condoms then.....
Re: I Beat Up My Husband Anytime He Demands Sex – Wife by MrHistorian: 10:19pm On Jan 09, 2018
Re: I Beat Up My Husband Anytime He Demands Sex – Wife by 3millionia: 10:20pm On Jan 09, 2018
Naso grin
Re: I Beat Up My Husband Anytime He Demands Sex – Wife by staystrong(m): 10:20pm On Jan 09, 2018
Cdff
Re: I Beat Up My Husband Anytime He Demands Sex – Wife by akeentech(m): 10:20pm On Jan 09, 2018
As the woman couldn't bear him a Child after 8 years He chooses to go the promiscuity way also as the woman can stands living with HIV shes chooses to go the beating way.

2 Likes

Re: I Beat Up My Husband Anytime He Demands Sex – Wife by SIMPLYkush: 10:24pm On Jan 09, 2018
She is very stupid, i blame the man for this stupidity.... He should just go and Bleep ashawo, that is the best option

2 Likes

Re: I Beat Up My Husband Anytime He Demands Sex – Wife by Snow02: 10:24pm On Jan 09, 2018
so they can't go and do a HIV test ??

2 Likes

Re: I Beat Up My Husband Anytime He Demands Sex – Wife by Macnnoli4(m): 10:25pm On Jan 09, 2018
J
Re: I Beat Up My Husband Anytime He Demands Sex – Wife by Pharaoh001(f): 10:25pm On Jan 09, 2018
that's good
Re: I Beat Up My Husband Anytime He Demands Sex – Wife by elyte89: 10:26pm On Jan 09, 2018
Y b say all dis kine case dey happen for local area like ib,ajangbadi,okokomaiko,pansheke etc...not places like ajah,vi,diamond estate etc grin

2 Likes

Re: I Beat Up My Husband Anytime He Demands Sex – Wife by imstrong1: 10:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
Wondering why banks attach chains to their pen! I mean if I can trust them with my money they should trust me with their pen... mutual trust you know

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Beat Up My Husband Anytime He Demands Sex – Wife by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 09, 2018
Buhari's fault.

Its only fuel scarcity that can cause such because if there was light in that house, they wouldn't be fightin'.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Beat Up My Husband Anytime He Demands Sex – Wife by Pharaoh001(f): 10:31pm On Jan 09, 2018
why? rubbish post were making fp tonight..shit sad
Re: I Beat Up My Husband Anytime He Demands Sex – Wife by Macnnoli4(m): 10:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
Chai! Yoruba ladies no dey take nonsense.Some get power to disobey,abuse, beat,divorce their hubbies
Re: I Beat Up My Husband Anytime He Demands Sex – Wife by jericco1(m): 10:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
rebellion of the bumpy chested.

2 Likes

Re: I Beat Up My Husband Anytime He Demands Sex – Wife by Damfostopper(m): 10:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
animal housewife
Re: I Beat Up My Husband Anytime He Demands Sex – Wife by Estellar: 10:36pm On Jan 09, 2018
kingphilip:
Make person wey no strong no get this kine wife o because him go don beat the wife join her ancestors
hello sweetie
Re: I Beat Up My Husband Anytime He Demands Sex – Wife by pennywys(m): 10:40pm On Jan 09, 2018
The lady save her punna spicy nd juicy for the real good man out there

Meanwhile the lady have already divorced him
Re: I Beat Up My Husband Anytime He Demands Sex – Wife by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
dre11:

http://punchng.com/i-beat-up-my-husband-anytime-he-demands-sex-over-fear-of-contracting-hiv-wife/
she is a pathological liar...Only brains filled with hate,ignorance and relaxer will believe her...A m marriage of 8yrs didn't even produce a common ordinary dwarf let alone normal child..Or he started cheating same day u people married and u were afraid of HIV since the marriage?

That woman is just one of those destiny wasters that is sent from hell to turn shining stars to black stones..

I rebuke all evils in the form of companions for all well meaning folks in Jesus name,Amen!!

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response / Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng / Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.