Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,770 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Npower Tax. I Received This Message From Npower Tax. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Tax. I Received This Message From Npower Tax. (4628 Views)

Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER / My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD / My Congratulatory Message From Npower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Tax. I Received This Message From Npower Tax. by donjahsy(m): 9:19pm On Jan 09, 2018
I received this message from Npower. its this real? has anyone received it?

MAIL FOR THE RECIPIENT NAMED BELOW ONLY, NOT TO BE FORWARDED

Congratulations on your successful performance at the telephone interview. We are pleased to inform you that you have been selected to take part in the N-Power Tax training, scheduled to hold with details as follows:

Registration Date: 14TH January 2018

Training End Date: 19TH January 2018

Venue: The Federal Treasury Academy, Orozo, Abuja, FCT.

Kindly note the following:

·              Please come along with one of the following nationally accepted ID cards (International passport, Drivers’ License, National Voters card and National ID Card/National ID registration slip), NYSC Discharge Certificate and originals of academic credentials including birth certificate and primary school leaving certificate) 

·              Candidates found to be in possession of falsified document or mode of Identity will be handed over to the police and security operatives at the venue.

·              Candidates above 35 years (the official recruitment age for N-power programs) will be asked to return home at the point of registration. BE WARNED!

·              The presentation of falsified documents is a criminal offence. 

Registration

·              Check in/Registration commences at 4.30pm and closes at exactly 8pm on the registration day.

·              Forwarding of this email and failure to be on the grounds at this time means forfeiture of the training slot to another candidate.

·              Kindly bring along an official form of identification and two (2) passport-size photographs for this process.

Trainees should also note the following:

1. The training venue is on the outskirts of town, you are therefore advised to pack for a week-long absence from home, including warm clothing, an umbrella, comfortable walking shoes, etc due to current weather conditions.

2. Whilst your accommodation and feeding will be covered from your arrival to departure, note that essential toiletries, 2 bed-sheets, will be necessary.

3. Kindly bring to our attention any concerns that may prevent your full attendance at the training, as 100% attendance is a precondition of your selection. Please contact us BEFORE the registration date so the slot can be offered to somebody else.

a. Email: npowertaxteam@gmail.com 

b. Phone: 09034034595, 07087416238

Note, candidates who do not complete the full 5 days of training and assessment will not progress to job offers.

Dressing

·              Participants are required to be dressed smart and formal during training hours

·             (7am -7pm).

·              A sportswear with running shoes may also come in handy after class hours.

Transportation to Venue

Take a Bus to Nyanya then take a bus or Keke to Federal Treasury Academy, Orozo. It’s just after the Federal Technical College. Both are on the right side of the road. The training academy is in the same axis as Loyola Jesuit College.

Medical Information

To ensure that we have a zero-incidence event, we require some medical information to prepare for your arrival.

It is compulsory for you to click the button here  https:///forms/pCbMrONvDQmheCU02  and complete the form by Saturday, 13TH January 2018.  NOTE the health information provided on the link is to prepare for basic first aid during the training, candidates who are on any recurrent or prescribed medication are strongly advised to bring them along.

We look forward to welcoming you to Orozo. Safe travels.

Yours Sincerely,

The Npower Tax Team 

CC Seun
CC Lala
CC NPower
Re: Npower Tax. I Received This Message From Npower Tax. by youngsahito(m): 9:34pm On Jan 09, 2018
[img][/img]
Re: Npower Tax. I Received This Message From Npower Tax. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 09, 2018
Its real. Enjoy
Re: Npower Tax. I Received This Message From Npower Tax. by Iseoluwani: 10:14pm On Jan 09, 2018
donjahsy:

Congratulations on your successful performance at the telephone interview. We are pleased to inform you that you have been selected to take part in the N-Power Tax training, scheduled to hold with details as follows:

·              Please come along with one of the following nationally accepted ID cards (International passport, Drivers’ License, National Voters card and National ID Card/National ID registration slip), NYSC Discharge Certificate and originals of academic credentials including birth certificate and primary school leaving certificate) 

·              Candidates found to be in possession of falsified document or mode of Identity will be handed over to the police and security operatives at the venue.

·              Candidates above 35 years (the official recruitment age for N-power programs) will be asked to return home at the point of registration. BE WARNED!

Registration

·              Check in/Registration commences at 4.30pm and closes at exactly 8pm on the registration day.

·              Forwarding of this email and failure to be on the grounds at this time means forfeiture of the training slot to another candidate.

·              Kindly bring along an official form of identification and two (2) passport-size photographs for this process.

1. The training venue is on the outskirts of town, you are therefore advised to pack for a week-long absence from home, including warm clothing, an umbrella, comfortable walking shoes, etc due to current weather conditions.

2. Whilst your accommodation and feeding will be covered from your arrival to departure, note that essential toiletries, 2 bed-sheets, will be necessary.

3. Kindly bring to our attention any concerns that may prevent your full attendance at the training, as 100% attendance is a precondition of your selection. Please contact us BEFORE the registration date so the slot can be offered to somebody else.

Note, candidates who do not complete the full 5 days of training and assessment will not progress to job offers.

Dressing

·              Participants are required to be dressed smart and formal during training hours

·              A sportswear with running shoes may also come in handy after class hours.

Transportation to Venue

Take a Bus to Nyanya then take a bus or Keke to Federal Treasury Academy, Orozo. It’s just after the Federal Technical College. Both are on the right side of the road. The training academy is in the same axis as Loyola Jesuit College.

Medical Information

To ensure that we have a zero-incidence event, we require some medical information to prepare for your arrival.

It is compulsory for you to click the button here  https:///forms/pCbMrONvDQmheCU02  and complete the form by Saturday, 13TH January 2018.  NOTE the health information provided on the link is to prepare for basic first aid during the training, candidates who are on any recurrent or prescribed medication are strongly advised to bring them along.

Yours Sincerely,

The Npower Tax Team 

CC Seun
CC Lala
CC NPower

Did u see such on their website... Them go just kidnap u
Re: Npower Tax. I Received This Message From Npower Tax. by Goovo(m): 10:36pm On Jan 09, 2018
How come the mail is Gmail? Be careful
Re: Npower Tax. I Received This Message From Npower Tax. by elegbedun: 10:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
Attend d training. It is real And my friends from SOKOTO and OYO have returned from the training.
Re: Npower Tax. I Received This Message From Npower Tax. by Hamstrong001(m): 11:21pm On Jan 09, 2018
donjahsy:

Registration

Dressing

Transportation to Venue

Medical Information

Yours Sincerely,

The Npower Tax Team 

CC Seun
CC Lala
CC NPower

Bro, its more real than death... Don't let anybody misinform u... I went for the training in d same place @ Abuja n am back in Ogun State as Community Tax Liaison Officer (CTLO) under Ntax... Thanks
Re: Npower Tax. I Received This Message From Npower Tax. by donjahsy(m): 6:49am On Jan 10, 2018
Hamstrong001:

Bro, its more real than death... Don't let anybody misinform u... I went for the training in d same place @ Abuja n am back in Ogun State as Community Tax Liaison Officer (CTLO) under Ntax... Thanks
Thanks bro for the info.
Re: Npower Tax. I Received This Message From Npower Tax. by donjahsy(m): 6:50am On Jan 10, 2018
elegbedun:
Attend d training. It is real And my friends from SOKOTO and OYO have returned from the training.
Thank you for the assurance
Re: Npower Tax. I Received This Message From Npower Tax. by donjahsy(m): 6:51am On Jan 10, 2018
dikcom:
Its real. Enjoy
cool.. thanks
Re: Npower Tax. I Received This Message From Npower Tax. by lereinter(m): 9:18am On Jan 10, 2018
Hamstrong001:

community tax laison officer, yu don get job o
Re: Npower Tax. I Received This Message From Npower Tax. by olaabikemi: 10:16am On Jan 10, 2018
Pls brother chat with with me private @ donjahsy. I need ur help 07035483016.....thanks
Re: Npower Tax. I Received This Message From Npower Tax. by dykkah: 9:53am On Jan 13, 2018
Good morning donjahsy, please can we chat privately; 07067515897. Thanks
Re: Npower Tax. I Received This Message From Npower Tax. by Jadane34(m): 12:09am On Mar 09, 2018
Hamstrong001:

What does the training look like? Just got same mail ... didn't even know selection process was in progress since last year i applied
Re: Npower Tax. I Received This Message From Npower Tax. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 25, 2020
Hamstrong001:

Which work do npower tax do and where are they posted to work?
Re: Npower Tax. I Received This Message From Npower Tax. by AstralBody: 9:59pm On Jun 25, 2020
Kaeboy:
Which work do npower tax do and where are they posted to work?
They help in creating awareness on the numerous reasons why the citizens should pay tax. They are posted to their various State inland revenue offices,as community tax liaison officer.
Re: Npower Tax. I Received This Message From Npower Tax. by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 26, 2020
AstralBody:

They help in creating awareness on the numerous reasons why the citizens should pay tax. They are posted to their various State inland revenue offices,as community tax liaison officer.
Thank you for your timely response.

(1) (Reply)

Civil Defence Replacement Form / Microsoft Sales Intern 2016 / Finally Got A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.