Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:46 AM

What Happened At The End Of My Eternal And Her Mothers Daughter? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Happened At The End Of My Eternal And Her Mothers Daughter? (3062 Views)

Man Caught On Camera Sweating On Live TV. See What Happened Next / BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show / What Happened To TSTV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happened At The End Of My Eternal And Her Mothers Daughter? by stblessing(f): 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
My eternal and Her mothers daughter are both filipino series that is a must watch for every one. I love both the series so much but I don't know what happened at the end because it started cracking.
My Eternal- did daniel and katerina die? What happened to nathan?
Her mothers daughter- did diego reconcile with theresa? What happened to mio?
These are questions that have been running through my mind since
Filipino film lovers in the house!

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between 3D And Animation Cartoon? / Christian Drama- Supernatural, Full Of The Word, Inspiring Movies And Films / Why Nigerians Are Convinced Black Panther Star Winston Duke Is Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.