Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

A Question From The Bible "Elijah" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Question From The Bible "Elijah" (424 Views)

Pastor David Elijah: What You Don't Know About The 'Bulletproof' Pastor / Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question From The Bible "Elijah" by jeruzi(m): 9:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
Greetings fellow believers. As Christians, we all have been taught many stories from the Holy Bible as a child, we also have grown to read them on our own.

I want to ask a question and I want you to drop your answer without checking the Bible.

After you drop your answer, then you can confir from the Bible.

Question
By what means did God take Elijah to heaven?

A) Chariot of Fire
B) Whirlwind
C) Angel
D) Disappearance

Try not to modify your answer.
Re: A Question From The Bible "Elijah" by MuttleyLaff: 9:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
jeruzi:
Greetings fellow believers.
As Christians, we all have been taught many stories from the Holy Bible as a child, we also have grown to read them on our own.

I want to ask a question and I want you to drop your answer without checking the Bible.

After you drop your answer, then you can confir from the Bible.

Question
By what means did God take Elijah to heaven?

A) Chariot of Fire
B) Whirlwind
C) Angel
D) Disappearance

Try not to modify your answer.
Answer: 2Kings 2:11
Elijah was translated in a whirlwind or tornado if you like, and not with or by any chariot
Re: A Question From The Bible "Elijah" by jeruzi(m): 10:05pm On Jan 09, 2018
Re: A Question From The Bible "Elijah" by jeruzi(m): 10:05pm On Jan 09, 2018
Re: A Question From The Bible "Elijah" by MuttleyLaff: 10:14pm On Jan 09, 2018
jeruzi:
please remove the scriptural analysis from your post.
If you had done a search before posting you would have found out that this has been flogged before
My dear mystic friend there on the other thread too relied on hearsay

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Born-again Nigerian Actress Rocks Blonde Hair (photos) / You Must Bounce Back From Failure This 2018 - Dr D.K Olukoya / A Case Of False Teaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.