Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,327 members, 7,864,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:53 PM

Angry Wife Travels 150 Miles To Catch Cheating Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Angry Wife Travels 150 Miles To Catch Cheating Husband (544 Views)

65-year-old Man Trained His Kids Overseas Abandoned In Nigeria As Wife Travels / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / "My Husband Refused To Have Sex With Me For 3 Years" - Angry Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Wife Travels 150 Miles To Catch Cheating Husband by sarrki(m): 10:02pm On Jan 09, 2018
A woman travelled more than 150 miles across the country to confront her husband, who was at a hotel with another woman.

The father-of-two apparently travelled from Wellingborough in Northamptonshire to Dover, Kent, where he met his lover in a Premier Inn.

While he was having with the other woman, his wife was at home looking after their two young daughters. But unbeknownst to him, his wife had grown suspicious that he was cheating on her and had tracked him down with the help of her mum.

After staking out the hotel, they confronted her husband as he returned to the car park with his mistress.

Footage of the incident, filmed by the wife’s mum, emerged on social media on Saturday and has since been watched more than 100,000 times.

In the video, the wife’s mum shouts at the husband: “You fucking bastard. You’ve been found out that you’re fucking around.”

She then confronts the other woman, who is standing awkwardly next to a car, and says: “You shouldn’t be going out with him.”

When she responds “I’m not going out with him,” the mum shouts back: “You are. We know that. The hotel manager told us. It’s not your fault, we’re not going to blame you.”

Heading towards the husband, the grandmother then says: “Coming all the way from Wellingborough, leaving your two daughters and fucking about with a girl.”

The husband runs after his wife and tries to talk to her, but she pushes him away and says: “Go to her

http://punchng.com/angry-wife-travels-150-miles-to-catch-cheating-husband/
Re: Angry Wife Travels 150 Miles To Catch Cheating Husband by Evablizin(f): 10:04pm On Jan 09, 2018
tongue

FTC.

Everyday for a cheat,one day for the cheated spouse.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Wife Travels 150 Miles To Catch Cheating Husband by sarrki(m): 10:04pm On Jan 09, 2018
Cc lalasticlala

Cc myndd44
Re: Angry Wife Travels 150 Miles To Catch Cheating Husband by BlackDBagba: 10:06pm On Jan 09, 2018
undecided
Re: Angry Wife Travels 150 Miles To Catch Cheating Husband by Yemea1: 10:07pm On Jan 09, 2018
What will she say if she eventually involve in an accident on her way and she die. What will she say to God?...
Re: Angry Wife Travels 150 Miles To Catch Cheating Husband by Yemea1: 10:08pm On Jan 09, 2018
Weldone... OYO
Re: Angry Wife Travels 150 Miles To Catch Cheating Husband by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:13pm On Jan 09, 2018
I trust the whites madam has already filed for divorce no need to waste time.
Re: Angry Wife Travels 150 Miles To Catch Cheating Husband by pocohantas(f): 10:19pm On Jan 09, 2018
He travelled over 200km for nunu and was caught in the act.

She then confronts the other woman... “You shouldn’t be going out with him.” She responds “I’m not going out with him,” the mum shouts back:. "It’s not your fault, we’re not going to blame you.”

If your woman catches you with a sidechic and fights/blames her, you are safe. If she doesn't, only God can save you from the snares of a scorned woman. That's why some men get worked up when you say "leave the girl and face the husband, he is the one that took a vow with you".

That man will be eboued.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Wife Travels 150 Miles To Catch Cheating Husband by sarrki(m): 10:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
pocohantas:
He travelled over 200km for nunu and was caught in the act.

That man will be eboued.

grin

(1) (Reply)

Hope For Those Who Still Believe / “my Husband Is Lazy And Frustrated" - Fed-up Wife Cries Out To Court For Help / It's A Serious Issue.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.