Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,986 members, 7,835,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Simi Vs Adekunle Gold, Who Do You Think Is The Hottest Now? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Simi Vs Adekunle Gold, Who Do You Think Is The Hottest Now? (539 Views)

Simi Vs Adekunle Gold: Who Is The The Hottest Now? / Adekunle Gold – Money (Video) / Top 20 Hottest And Most Popular Songs In Nigeria 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simi Vs Adekunle Gold, Who Do You Think Is The Hottest Now? by prispakle15(m): 12:58am On Jan 10, 2018
Currently, Adekunle Gold and Simi are currently topping charts of talented singers
with their sonorous voice and hit singles upon
hits, In as much as both act are regarded as
good singers, the level of efforts they both
injected into their contents differs, and as
such one must be on top of the other. In 2014, Adekunle Gold surfaced into the Nigerian Music scene, with a hit single “Sade” and has since won our attention with sweet
and lovely Jams. Then comes Simi, she gave us “Jamb Question” and we all wiggle our waist to her tune. She was quick to cement her love into
out hearts with the help of Falz and Adekunle Gold. And ever since she has been moving from top to top and never disappoint with the
quality of contents she dishes out. Sincerely, I have to confess – anytime I come
across any Simi and Adekunle Gold’s picture, I always have a Boss & Apprentice feelings. Today, I promised this feelings must stop. Let’s know who the boss and who the
apprentice is. Now, here is my question

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

See What Is Happening To Music In Nigeria / Nayobi-gentle-touch / Fuse ODG - No Daylight (remix) Ft. Bunji Garlin :: Song Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.