Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

'why My Daughter Won't Listen To Celine Dion __actress Caroline Danjuma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'why My Daughter Won't Listen To Celine Dion __actress Caroline Danjuma (1423 Views)

Celine Dion At Grammy: Picture / Celine Dion's Look In The 1990's Vs 2019(Photos) / Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'why My Daughter Won't Listen To Celine Dion __actress Caroline Danjuma by prispakle15(m): 1:08am On Jan 10, 2018
Nollywood actress, Caroline Danjuma has
said her daughter won’t listen to the songs
of singer Celine Dion after it messed her up
as a young girl. The beautiful mother of
three took to her insta-story to make the
declaration, she wrote; My head got messed up as a young girl thinking love was truly a beautiful fairy tale
because of celine dion…until reality gave me a
dirty slap…my daughter ain’t listening to this…
cardib…beyonce where u at… The actress’ outburst could be understandable
after she got seperated by her former husband
and billionaire son, Musa Danjuma over
infidelity issues. Celine Dion is a canadian singer and
songwriter who won many hearts with her
beautiful love songs such as Because you
loved me, drove all night, the power of love.

Re: 'why My Daughter Won't Listen To Celine Dion __actress Caroline Danjuma by Nobody: 1:11am On Jan 10, 2018
Boo is an ardent fan of Celine Dion. 95% of the songs on his phone are Celine's songs... That slow music. Na only her French music dey move me like Destine and parler a mon père.
Re: 'why My Daughter Won't Listen To Celine Dion __actress Caroline Danjuma by Hotshawarma(m): 1:22am On Jan 10, 2018
sexybbstar:
Boo is an ardent fan of Celine Dion. 95% of the songs on his phone are Celine's songs... That slow music. Na only her French music dey move me like Destine and parler a mon père.
But who asked you??

Re: 'why My Daughter Won't Listen To Celine Dion __actress Caroline Danjuma by Hotshawarma(m): 1:24am On Jan 10, 2018
If you like let your daughter listen to "one corner" ...Na una sabi

1 Like

Re: 'why My Daughter Won't Listen To Celine Dion __actress Caroline Danjuma by Mariangeles(f): 1:25am On Jan 10, 2018
Re: 'why My Daughter Won't Listen To Celine Dion __actress Caroline Danjuma by Nobody: 2:08am On Jan 10, 2018
Hotshawarma:
But who asked you??
Shawarma shawarma grin
Re: 'why My Daughter Won't Listen To Celine Dion __actress Caroline Danjuma by Hotshawarma(m): 2:10am On Jan 10, 2018
sexybbstar:

Shawarma shawarma grin
bawo ni omo mi....grin grin
Re: 'why My Daughter Won't Listen To Celine Dion __actress Caroline Danjuma by Nobody: 2:21am On Jan 10, 2018
Hotshawarma:
bawo ni omo mi....grin grin
Mo wa pa
Re: 'why My Daughter Won't Listen To Celine Dion __actress Caroline Danjuma by delugajackson: 2:35am On Jan 10, 2018
Whether she listens to Celine Dion or Awilo, guy go still break her heart last last.

All she needs is mature advice and good upbringing from you as a mother.
Re: 'why My Daughter Won't Listen To Celine Dion __actress Caroline Danjuma by Elnino4ladies: 4:00am On Jan 10, 2018
I don't do slow songs. I do Cardi B. We make money move.
Re: 'why My Daughter Won't Listen To Celine Dion __actress Caroline Danjuma by Ovems(f): 4:59am On Jan 10, 2018
Most of these artists that sing love songs don't have a successful love life. Eg, Mariah Carey, Jennifer Lopez, etc. Everybody is searching for love. Celine Dion 's case was even better. She had a successful love story. Married her first love and wasn't divorced till he died. At lease she wasn't a fraud, she was singing from her heart.

1 Like

Re: 'why My Daughter Won't Listen To Celine Dion __actress Caroline Danjuma by phemmyfour: 5:43am On Jan 10, 2018
sexybbstar:
he must be gay....... No touch of masculinity in her songs

3 Likes

Re: 'why My Daughter Won't Listen To Celine Dion __actress Caroline Danjuma by iamrealdeji(m): 6:36am On Jan 10, 2018
phemmyfour:
no rap? Most musicians don't practice what they preach. Chris Brown sings about love and ends up battering his girlfriend,Celine Dion's own is on point sha,she loved her man,she was in love. Beyonce sings about Feminism and misleads women wrongly and yet she is so submissive to her husband,many rappers rap about objectification of women and yet they're married or loving their girlfriend in a relationship. don't follow what musicians say follow your heart

1 Like

Re: 'why My Daughter Won't Listen To Celine Dion __actress Caroline Danjuma by iamrealdeji(m): 6:37am On Jan 10, 2018
phemmyfour:
no rap? Most musicians don't practice what they preach. Chris Brown sings about love and ends up battering his girlfriend,Celine Dion's own is on point sha,she loved her man,she was in love. Beyonce sings about Feminism and misleads women wrongly and yet she is so submissive to her husband,husband cheated,she forgave him and that's what most of these girls claiming feminism wouldn't do. many rappers rap about objectification of women and yet they're married or loving their girlfriend in a relationship. don't follow what musicians say follow your heart
Re: 'why My Daughter Won't Listen To Celine Dion __actress Caroline Danjuma by iamrealdeji(m): 6:39am On Jan 10, 2018
Most musicians don't practice what they preach. Chris Brown sings about love and ends up battering his girlfriend,Celine Dion's own is on point sha,she loved her man,she was in love. Beyonce sings about Feminism and misleads women wrongly and yet she is so submissive to her husband,husband cheated,she forgave him and that's what most of these girls claiming feminism wouldn't do. many rappers rap about objectification of women and yet they're married or loving their girlfriend in a relationship.
Some rap about selling crack and they used to be police officers arresting drug dealers,Rick Ross.
don't follow what musicians say follow your heart.
Re: 'why My Daughter Won't Listen To Celine Dion __actress Caroline Danjuma by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 10, 2018
phemmyfour:
Lol grin.. I tire o... Just Celine Dion, Sia ,Shakira and brandy.
Re: 'why My Daughter Won't Listen To Celine Dion __actress Caroline Danjuma by LesbianBoy(m): 9:11am On Jan 10, 2018
sexybbstar:

So small geh like you don get "boo"

O ja mi la ra je angry
Re: 'why My Daughter Won't Listen To Celine Dion __actress Caroline Danjuma by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 10, 2018
LesbianBoy:

So small geh like you don get "boo"
O ja mi la ra je angry
Sweetheart mi.. Good morning cheesy
Re: 'why My Daughter Won't Listen To Celine Dion __actress Caroline Danjuma by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:37am On Jan 10, 2018
Hotshawarma:
But who asked you??
Leave her alone.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Lizzy Anjorin Looks Beautiful In New Makeup Photos / Nigerian Lady Shows Us Her Saggy Breast Before And After No Surgery / Tiwa Savage Looks Stunning In New Instagram Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.