Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Fulani Herdsmen: Can This Be True? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen: Can This Be True? (798 Views)

Boycott Beef - So Herdsmen Can Leave Your Area If They Have No Market / RUGA: Governors Reveal Only Way Herdsmen Can Enter South-east / Adamawa Govt Behind Fulani Herdsmen – CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen: Can This Be True? by Tremor007: 4:07am On Jan 10, 2018
I got this on my Facebook page and I need affirmation and confirmation from guys here. People are just too blind to this Buhari cause;

SO MANY HERDSMEN ! "Senator David Mark owns 70% of cattle in Benue state." PDP TV station, AIT in its report yesterday. Obviously David Mark is a Fulani herdsman. I swear if those ignorant fools shouting Fulani herdsmen knows the owner of the cattle in their state, they will feel sorry for their stupidity. AIT report did not surprised me one bit. I know right from Agatu crisis that Benue Elites are responsible for the killings. Most of our retired officers are into cattle business. Gen Obasanjo has his in Gembu, Taraba state. I believe he's the only Southern General that has his cattle outside his state. The rest? Forget it. Raji Rasaki and co have theirs in Oke Ogun axis. Please do your findings before you shout Fulani this and Fulani that." Jibril El Talat
View Edit History
Adeleke Adekola
SO MANY HERDSMEN !
"Senator David Mark owns 70% of cattle in Benue state." PDP TV station, AIT in its report yesterday.
Obviously David Mark is a Fulani herdsman. I swear if those ignorant fools shouting Fulani herdsmen knows the owner of the cattle in their state, they will feel sorry for their stupidity.
AIT report did not surprised me one bit. I know right from Agatu crisis that Benue Elites are responsible for the killings.
Most of our retired officers are into cattle business. Gen Obasanjo has his in Gembu, Taraba state. I believe he's the only Southern General that has his cattle outside his state.
The rest? Forget it. Raji Rasaki and co have theirs in Oke Ogun axis. Please do your findings before you shout Fulani this and Fulani that."

https://free.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=958379150983715&id=100004349172515&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6509250176584230146%3Amf_story_key.7784611425643755956%3Atop_level_post_id.1592569754141636&__tn__=%2AsH-R
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Can This Be True? by EASY39(m): 4:20am On Jan 10, 2018
What you claim now is that David mark order the killing in benue ,taraba ,nassarawa,ekiti,ondo even enugu,mr man your brain need to be reset to factory setting.kiakia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Can This Be True? by Tremor007: 4:27am On Jan 10, 2018
EASY39:
What you claim now is that David mark order the killing in benue ,taraba ,nassarawa,ekiti,ondo even enugu,mr man your brain need to be reset to factory setting.kiakia

How old are you kid? Don't you young ones here have manners? I posted something here from my Facebook page for confirmation and you have the effrontery to insult your uncle I repeat don't you have manners?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Can This Be True? by EASY39(m): 4:32am On Jan 10, 2018
Tremor007:

How old are you kid? Don't you young ones here have manners? I posted something here from my Facebook page for confirmation and you have the effrontery to insult your uncle I repeat don't you have manners?
and you believe everybody on niraland are baby,o ma se o,aye ti ba je sha,i don't have word with you.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Can This Be True? by ettybaba(m): 5:16am On Jan 10, 2018
OP.
This is a stupid post.
Take it down.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Can This Be True? by Firefire(m): 5:23am On Jan 10, 2018
Joblessness post
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Can This Be True? by hisgrace090: 6:19am On Jan 10, 2018
Who is more foolish? Benue people or the Fulani headsmen that allow themselves to be hired as hired killars daily?

Be it David mark or obj, accepting the job of killing people daily made them inhuman.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Can This Be True? by powerkey: 7:33am On Jan 10, 2018
APC is a terrorist party terrorising NIGERIANS.
imagine the diversionary publications by the TERRORISTS in the media.
God will punish them all.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Can This Be True? by 7lives: 8:10am On Jan 10, 2018
ettybaba:
OP.
This is a stupid post.
Take it down.

Take what down, the identity of the cow owners who employed and gave AK- 47 to Fulani cattle rearers are being exposed and you are jittery?.
MORE REVELATIONS ARE STILL COMING DON'T PANIC YET.

(1) (Reply)

What African Americans Think Of Nigeria / Senate Insists On Not Considering Buhari’s Nominees / Nigerians React To Buhari's Congratulatory Message To South Africa's New Preside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.