Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Soldiers Neutralize 3 Female Suicide Bombers In Gamboru, Borno State (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Neutralize 3 Female Suicide Bombers In Gamboru, Borno State (Photos) (27410 Views)

Soldiers Neutralize An Insurgent While Trying To Detonate Ied In Adamawa(photos) / Army Reclaims & Hoists Nigerian Flag In Gamboru-Ngala In Borno, Nigerians React / Soldiers Neutralize 10 Terrorists In Maza, Recover Logistics And Rustled Animals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Neutralize 3 Female Suicide Bombers In Gamboru, Borno State (Photos) by Doctus(m): 10:38am On Jan 10, 2018
hmm,c d beautiful girl dat could av died #thanks to our soldiers
Re: Soldiers Neutralize 3 Female Suicide Bombers In Gamboru, Borno State (Photos) by Snow02: 10:42am On Jan 10, 2018
tete7000:

Many people use emotion, rather than logic. It is why Nigerians voted Buhari with his vague and unrealistic promises. A man once deemed unelectable. When humans go through pains, they are always willing to take any promising alternative without properly analysing it. You tell them the option isn't as good as it looks on the surface, they tell you anything but what they currently go through is better. It is why many journey to Libya, sojourning into slavery. Lack of patience is one of man greatest undoing.
well said my friend

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Neutralize 3 Female Suicide Bombers In Gamboru, Borno State (Photos) by easiest(m): 10:44am On Jan 10, 2018
They should have shoot them in the when they refuse their orders, they don't need to kill them, they will obey all instructions when they give them bullet wound in the leg
Re: Soldiers Neutralize 3 Female Suicide Bombers In Gamboru, Borno State (Photos) by Mintayo(m): 10:45am On Jan 10, 2018
What does these sons of belial tell these innocent girls that make them put on these explosives... What kinda lie or promise...
May God help us.
Please help save Anu... https://www.nairaland.com/4239439/please-save-sisters-life
Re: Soldiers Neutralize 3 Female Suicide Bombers In Gamboru, Borno State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 10, 2018
U are so dumb. Smh
denkyw:
na that small white thing wey dey that vest be the bomb?,....mtchwww, that thing no fit kill up to 3 people.
Re: Soldiers Neutralize 3 Female Suicide Bombers In Gamboru, Borno State (Photos) by kevoh(m): 11:01am On Jan 10, 2018
denkyw:

Which kind of question is that?
A rhetorical question meant for people that make puerile comments.
Re: Soldiers Neutralize 3 Female Suicide Bombers In Gamboru, Borno State (Photos) by Memories12411: 11:04am On Jan 10, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
What do these people tell all these young girls that always make them agree to blow up themselves??
I wonder if really it is an ordinary behavior and where they do get the children.
Re: Soldiers Neutralize 3 Female Suicide Bombers In Gamboru, Borno State (Photos) by crafteck(m): 11:05am On Jan 10, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
What do these people tell all these young girls that always make them agree to blow up themselves??
40 male virgins were promised to them
Re: Soldiers Neutralize 3 Female Suicide Bombers In Gamboru, Borno State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 10, 2018
QuintusLentulus:
U are so dumb. Smh
Keep quiet big slowpoke!
Re: Soldiers Neutralize 3 Female Suicide Bombers In Gamboru, Borno State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 10, 2018
kevoh:

A rhetorical question meant for people that make puerile comments.
Guy pass abeg
Re: Soldiers Neutralize 3 Female Suicide Bombers In Gamboru, Borno State (Photos) by Mp3mack: 11:17am On Jan 10, 2018
Please always be conscious of your child, any slight change in behavior abeg talk to them or seek professional help... May god and we keep helping ourselves.
Re: Soldiers Neutralize 3 Female Suicide Bombers In Gamboru, Borno State (Photos) by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:19am On Jan 10, 2018
Beware of scammers promising u fixed matches to win millions....they are yahoo boys in another form.....Don't fall victim of their evil plans....Beware of this Devilish scammer by name David or whateva he calls himself..who runs Sure_winning_platform on instagram @sure_winning_p latform....he is a fraud.. He dumps people of their hard earned money promising them of fixed matches....he is a scammer...his numbers are 08103550412,09099199950..Pls Don't do any business wit him....he is a scammer...... pls share to save lives....
Re: Soldiers Neutralize 3 Female Suicide Bombers In Gamboru, Borno State (Photos) by Bhol28: 11:21am On Jan 10, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
I don't think so bro embarassed

I guess those men hypnotise them
Possibly they do,may be they dont even tell them that thing they are carrying will end their life cos i wander.More so poverty and stark illiteracy makes the work easy for the boko sect leaders to recruit and convince them.These girls are so young and gullible.God should help
Re: Soldiers Neutralize 3 Female Suicide Bombers In Gamboru, Borno State (Photos) by begwong: 11:24am On Jan 10, 2018
Why can't they banned the use of all these long hijabs there in borno/yobe for now..? Because that's what they use in covering those bombs � ✔✈
Re: Soldiers Neutralize 3 Female Suicide Bombers In Gamboru, Borno State (Photos) by Bakrabas: 11:32am On Jan 10, 2018
Nonnyflex:
Well sometimes I ask myself how they are able to convince these suicide bombers but am more surprised how APC were able to convince us to vote them in.... Something is definitely wrong with us humans

My boss it's 100% possible, I could remember vividly, when I was serving in Taraba state, I've seen the situation where some villagers traced the jungle boot mark from the village to city because they have never seen such boot mark before.

People like these can be brainwashed. Don't be surprised that we have some set of tribes in Nigeria that are still walking naked...

I've one seen people that are breast feeding their babies without removing the baby from their back. All what they do is that they pass the breast through the armpit to the mouth of the baby while still at the back while they are walking faster.
Re: Soldiers Neutralize 3 Female Suicide Bombers In Gamboru, Borno State (Photos) by judedwriter(m): 11:40am On Jan 10, 2018
shocked
I need to wash my eyes with soap and water...
Simply unbelievable, such innocent young girls.
Re: Soldiers Neutralize 3 Female Suicide Bombers In Gamboru, Borno State (Photos) by Nik77: 12:19pm On Jan 10, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

The same thing pastors usually tell believers that make them to abandone their children as witches and wizards or that makes people torture and burn women and the elderly to death or to stop taking medication for nonexistent miracles, etc.
Re: Soldiers Neutralize 3 Female Suicide Bombers In Gamboru, Borno State (Photos) by lloyds(m): 1:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
Serious Islam is a demonic and very evil.

Causing hate and pain all over the world.
Re: Soldiers Neutralize 3 Female Suicide Bombers In Gamboru, Borno State (Photos) by Marvellouzkk(f): 3:30pm On Jan 10, 2018
They are Brain washed to carry out this evil act with the promise of going to paradise, they would have asked those that send them to carry out the evil act to go themselves. mumu set of people with their mumu ideology
Nonnyflex:
Well sometimes I ask myself how they are able to convince these suicide bombers but am more surprised how APC were able to convince us to vote them in.... Something is definitely wrong with us humans
Re: Soldiers Neutralize 3 Female Suicide Bombers In Gamboru, Borno State (Photos) by adecz: 3:34pm On Jan 10, 2018
What kind of religion allows
Its soldiers to hide behind little
girls, women & children to fight

Totally messed up.
These little girls were just Innocent victims,
brainwashed by an evil sect..
Re: Soldiers Neutralize 3 Female Suicide Bombers In Gamboru, Borno State (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:27pm On Jan 10, 2018
Sterope:
Most of them are forced
You might be right somehow but, something supernatural must be involved
Re: Soldiers Neutralize 3 Female Suicide Bombers In Gamboru, Borno State (Photos) by BetaThings: 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
ebujany:
Brain watched mofos....any difference between this girls and BMC NL crew?
And ABMC?
Re: Soldiers Neutralize 3 Female Suicide Bombers In Gamboru, Borno State (Photos) by BetaThings: 5:20pm On Jan 10, 2018
adecz:
What kind of religion allows
Its soldiers to hide behind little
girls, women & children to fight

Totally messed up.
These little girls were just Innocent victims,
brainwashed by an evil sect..

What What kind of religion allows
Pastors to set child witches on fire in the presence of supposedly-upright members of the society?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2007/dec/09/tracymcveigh.theobserver
http://punchng.com/skolombo-epidemic-calabar-children-labelled-witches-turn-street-gangsters/

And incidentally I never heard of Shekau until he became a terrorist; I never heard his sermon and would never believe he was preaching about Islam
At least the people he kills in the mosques cannot be practising the same religion with him
Re: Soldiers Neutralize 3 Female Suicide Bombers In Gamboru, Borno State (Photos) by AbelTer1: 5:51pm On Jan 10, 2018
denkyw:
na that small white thing wey dey that vest be the bomb?,....mtchwww, that thing no fit kill up to 3 people.

until they enter football viewing arena and detonate the small bomb, you will then know it can kill more than three persons.
Re: Soldiers Neutralize 3 Female Suicide Bombers In Gamboru, Borno State (Photos) by BetaThings: 5:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
lloyds:
Serious Islam is a demonic and very evil.

Causing hate and pain all over the world.

And Christians are setting children on fire!

Thou shall not suffer a witch to live
Re: Soldiers Neutralize 3 Female Suicide Bombers In Gamboru, Borno State (Photos) by Afritop(m): 7:03pm On Jan 10, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
AD Y READ THE PROCESSES THAT THE JIHADIST TAKE TO STRAP THIS GIRLS WITH BOMBS, YOU WONT BLAME THE GIRLS
Re: Soldiers Neutralize 3 Female Suicide Bombers In Gamboru, Borno State (Photos) by adecz: 6:38am On Jan 11, 2018
BetaThings:

What What kind of religion allows
Pastors to set child witches on fire in the presence of supposedly-upright members of the society?

http://punchng.com/skolombo-epidemic-calabar-children-labelled-witches-turn-street-gangsters/

And incidentally I never heard of Shekau until he became a terrorist; I never heard his sermon and would never believe he was preaching about Islam
At least the people he kills in the mosques cannot be practising the same religion with him

Don't confuse an isolated customary issue
with the satanic activities of boko haram.

How many so-called child witches have
been killed, kidnapped or blown up.

How many innocent ppl have the children
in calabar or akwaibom killed?

You must be a member ofShakau's soldiers
masquerading on Nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eze Madumere Releases Statement On Impeachment / Mary Beth Leonard Denies Purported List Of Nigerians Banned From The US / Saraki Becomes The First Presidential Aspirant To Publish A Policy Document

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.