Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

OPINION | Npower To Select All 2017 Pre-selected Applicants In Final Stage - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / OPINION | Npower To Select All 2017 Pre-selected Applicants In Final Stage (1334 Views)

DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. / Npower 2017 Pre-selected Applicant Who Has Done Physica Verification Successfuly / Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPINION | Npower To Select All 2017 Pre-selected Applicants In Final Stage by MICIBAMA(m): 6:26am On Jan 10, 2018
From experience, there is a likelihood that the NpowerNg may re-shortlist in its final list of successful applicants all the 2017 applicants that were previously shortlisted. Please bear it at the back of your mind that I am not saying here that the Npowerng must bring out the very same list of all the 2017 successful applicants that were previously pre-selected.

The point is, according to the scheme, a certain number of qualified applicants were required for selection and empowerment. And looking at what was done already, it seems the scheme has already gotten the number of persons that they are actually looking for in the pre-selected list of applicants that underwent the 2017 physical verification exercise.

Also, if you'll agree with me, in 2016 when the NpowerNg originally kick-started the whole thing, all the applicants that were shortlisted initially were the very same people that the NpowerNg officially offered the opportunity to serve or work.

Looking at that, I think the Npower team should also employ the same method that was used in the 2016 selection in their 2017 final selection process. Doing that, will be of immense help to all the 2017 pre-selected applicants as everybody shall be carried along but without losing sight of what the programme is all about.

What is your own opinion?

Should the Npower team re-select all the 2017 applicants that were previously selected in their final list?

Your opinion is very important. Make use of the comment box below. Please state your reason(s) why you wish the NpowerNg should use the 2017 pre-selected list in their final selection stage clearly.

SOURCE: http://www.belmadeng.com/2018/01/opinion-npower-to-select-all-2017-pre.html

Re: OPINION | Npower To Select All 2017 Pre-selected Applicants In Final Stage by talk2emma: 8:00am On Jan 10, 2018
Fake just like the government
Re: OPINION | Npower To Select All 2017 Pre-selected Applicants In Final Stage by DemeUdo: 10:01am On Jan 10, 2018
Op your thought is as good as mine,
300k volunteers were budgeted to be captured in program in 2017.
According to npowerng, 300k applicants were preselected, now the 300k should also make the final list unless those that might issues ranging from age falsification, incomplete/fake credentials and those who are employed already.
Any preselected candidate who was successfully verified and has no skeleton in his/her cupboard should be sure of final selection, except magu magu comes in which l doubt cos l have high level of confidence of transparency on Npowerng. My only concern is for the process to hasten up
#MyOpinion

1 Like

Re: OPINION | Npower To Select All 2017 Pre-selected Applicants In Final Stage by ikennamadu1(m): 10:51am On Jan 10, 2018
DemeUdo:
Op your thought is as good as mine,
300k volunteers were budgeted to be captured in program in 2017.
According to npowerng, 300k applicants were preselected, now the 300k should also make the final list unless those that might issues ranging from age falsification, incomplete/fake credentials and those who are employed already.
Any preselected candidate who was successfully verified and has no skeleton in his/her cupboard should be sure of final selection, except magu magu comes in which l doubt cos l have high level of confidence of transparency on Npowerng. My only concern is for the process to hasten up
#MyOpinion
age falsification how.. The person that registered mine when I was not around... Wrote a wrong year of birth.... Added two years to My age .. Instead of 1990 he wrote 1988
Re: OPINION | Npower To Select All 2017 Pre-selected Applicants In Final Stage by DemeUdo: 10:56am On Jan 10, 2018
ikennamadu1:
age falsification how.. The person that registered mine when I was not around... Wrote a wrong year of birth.... Added two years to My age .. Instead of 1990 he wrote 1988
No worries.. so far you are not above 35yrs
Re: OPINION | Npower To Select All 2017 Pre-selected Applicants In Final Stage by ikennamadu1(m): 11:45am On Jan 10, 2018
DemeUdo:
No worries.. so far you are not above 35yrs
alright man... Thanks...
Re: OPINION | Npower To Select All 2017 Pre-selected Applicants In Final Stage by agaba(m): 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
Please who ever have access to the NPower coordinators should help pass information to them to know that a lot of per-selected candidates were not given opportunity for physical verification which closed on the 4th of January 2017.

My relative had a bad experience under Bwari in FCT, They went for verification almost everyday in December and were always told to come back. There was a day after they left, a list of candidate for physical verification was pasted but before the next morning the whole list was tore and a lot of the candidate could not see their numbers to proceed for verification. They were asked to come back on 2nd January 2017 due to the Christmas crisis in Bwari and when they went they didn't see anybody until they could not be verified.

Throughout the process of verification, there was no formal communication from the officials to candidates. My relative came back crying that even 30K job, Nigeria factor will not allow her get it? I had to assure her that I will follow up. I have sent tweet to @npower_ng but there is no response. Please help so that she don't loose this opportunity

(1) (Reply)

Operators Needed In Toothpick Factory In Sango, Ogun State / Urgent Vacancies For Retail Sales Representatives Nationwide (21 Positions) / EFCC Commence Recruitment 2018/2019 - See When Recruitment Will Start

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.