Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Order For Your Ladies Beautiful Flat Shoes - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Order For Your Ladies Beautiful Flat Shoes (1151 Views)

Us Stock Women Flat Shoes At Wholesale Price / Order For Your Braid And Ghana Weaving Wig At A Giveaway Price / Order For Food In Bowls To Feed 10 @nonoscatering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Order For Your Ladies Beautiful Flat Shoes by davidodufote: 7:56am On Jan 10, 2018
We Deals in Ladies flat shoes for office, parties etc. We have been in business for years and bring the best to the satisfaction of our esteemed customers. Order for your Shoes anywhere. We can deliver to you at your own convinience. Call us to make your order .. tell: 0.8.1 6.0.7.2.0.8.2.2

Re: Order For Your Ladies Beautiful Flat Shoes by mymoneygrows(f): 10:00am On Jan 10, 2018
Nice shoes. your website pls or how do i place an order?
Re: Order For Your Ladies Beautiful Flat Shoes by davidodufote: 10:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
mymoneygrows:
Nice shoes. your website pls or how do i place an order?
just tell us which one u want. we can send you samples of all our shoes. we are located in ibadan. our shop is at orita challenge. you can ask someone to come buy or check on ur behalf or u place order and we send to you anywhere u are.
Re: Order For Your Ladies Beautiful Flat Shoes by mymoneygrows(f): 11:55am On Jan 12, 2018
davidodufote:

just tell us which one u want. we can send you samples of all our shoes. we are located in ibadan. our shop is at orita challenge. you can ask someone to come buy or check on ur behalf or u place order and we send to you anywhere u are.

i like the black, red and blue shoes. send details to peachworldtech@gmail.com
Re: Order For Your Ladies Beautiful Flat Shoes by comtem2011: 1:27pm On Jan 12, 2018
davidodufote:

whats ur price? also, do you manufactures those shoes?

1 Like

Re: Order For Your Ladies Beautiful Flat Shoes by davidodufote: 1:49pm On Jan 12, 2018
comtem2011:
whats ur price? also, do you manufactures those shoes?

Price ranges and per shoes . these are quality shoes of good leathers. They are all imported shoes . Pick whichever you want, and we would give you the price
Re: Order For Your Ladies Beautiful Flat Shoes by comtem2011: 1:50pm On Jan 12, 2018
davidodufote:

Price ranges and per shoes . these are quality shoes of good leathers. They are all imported shoes . Pick whichever you want, and we would give you the price
The black one
Re: Order For Your Ladies Beautiful Flat Shoes by davidodufote: 1:51pm On Jan 12, 2018
mymoneygrows:

i like the black, red and blue shoes. send details to peachworldtech@gmail.com

Which one are you saying sir? is it the black in the second pic or the black , red , and blue in the last pic? kindly let's know
Re: Order For Your Ladies Beautiful Flat Shoes by Akinya17: 4:29pm On Jan 12, 2018
How much is the black second shoe?
Re: Order For Your Ladies Beautiful Flat Shoes by mymoneygrows(f): 1:08am On Jan 13, 2018
davidodufote:

Which one are you saying sir? is it the black in the second pic or the black , red , and blue in the last pic? kindly let's know

Last pics o. this question is not necessary. send your quote asap or i change my mind
Re: Order For Your Ladies Beautiful Flat Shoes by davidodufote: 9:33pm On Jan 13, 2018
Akinya17:
How much is the black second shoe?

#4,200
Re: Order For Your Ladies Beautiful Flat Shoes by davidodufote: 9:34pm On Jan 13, 2018
mymoneygrows:

Last pics o. this question is not necessary. send your quote asap or i change my mind

have sent to your mail
Re: Order For Your Ladies Beautiful Flat Shoes by bcashy: 10:53pm On Jan 13, 2018
NEED THE BLACK ONE....
Re: Order For Your Ladies Beautiful Flat Shoes by davidodufote: 7:15am On Jan 14, 2018
bcashy:
NEED THE BLACK ONE....
the black in the second or the third picture sir?
Re: Order For Your Ladies Beautiful Flat Shoes by bcashy: 7:24am On Jan 14, 2018
davidodufote:

the black in the second or the third picture sir?
second
Re: Order For Your Ladies Beautiful Flat Shoes by imagrg(m): 7:54am On Jan 14, 2018
I want to market the black and white one in the third picture. Send me size 42 sample to show to my customers. If it meets their expectations, I shall do business with you. I am in Benin City. How do I get the sample fast? Email: ideye64@gmail.com
Re: Order For Your Ladies Beautiful Flat Shoes by davidodufote: 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2018
bcashy:
second
#4,200 sir
Re: Order For Your Ladies Beautiful Flat Shoes by davidodufote: 3:40pm On Jan 14, 2018
comtem2011:
The black one

Sorry for the late response. the black in the second pic is #4,200 and the black and white in the third pic is #3,800
Re: Order For Your Ladies Beautiful Flat Shoes by davidodufote: 3:42pm On Jan 14, 2018
imagrg:
I want to market the black and white one in the third picture. Send me size 42 sample to show to my customers. If it meets their expectations, I shall do business with you. I am in Benin City. How do I get the sample fast? Email: ideye64@gmail.com

There's no size 42

(1) (Reply)

Please, Someone Should Verify This Document. / See What An Awaiting Corper Does For A Living / Chelsea Dry Gin Fetes Consumers At ‘turn Up’ Beach Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.