Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Best Cryptocurrency Trading Platform (For Newbies) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Best Cryptocurrency Trading Platform (For Newbies) (3021 Views)

Top 7 Best Cryptocurrency Apps And Exchanges For March 2022 / A Good Platform For You To Earn / Cryptocurrency Trading As Plan B For Beginners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Cryptocurrency Trading Platform (For Newbies) by jimmy212(m): 8:06am On Jan 10, 2018
Hello i will be giving binance trading tutorials on how to trade successfully on binance,how to go about the sell and stop limit. if you are interested contact on whatsap:
Please note:
1) You must not have an account on binance yet
2) You must be ready to start trading immediately with my strategies.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Best Cryptocurrency Trading Platform (For Newbies) by jimmy212(m): 11:55am On Jan 10, 2018
join the trade now
Re: Best Cryptocurrency Trading Platform (For Newbies) by dan56: 12:19pm On Jan 10, 2018
Have you withdrew from binance before??
Re: Best Cryptocurrency Trading Platform (For Newbies) by BHPbummy: 12:19pm On Jan 10, 2018
you are a thief so that you can eat the 50%
so you disqualify those that already have account

2 Likes

Re: Best Cryptocurrency Trading Platform (For Newbies) by dan56: 12:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
BHPbummy:
you are a thief
so that you can eat the 50%

Have you withdrew or knew who have done so??
Re: Best Cryptocurrency Trading Platform (For Newbies) by jimmy212(m): 12:46pm On Jan 10, 2018
BHPbummy:
you are a thief
so that you can eat the 50%

. will you pay for trading tutorial if you are asked to? if you will pay then no problem but if not you have to get a new account. nothing good comes free

1 Like

Re: Best Cryptocurrency Trading Platform (For Newbies) by jimmy212(m): 12:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
dan56:

Have you withdrew or knew who have done so??
yes you can withdraw from binance. convert your coins to eth

2 Likes

Re: Best Cryptocurrency Trading Platform (For Newbies) by dan56: 1:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
jimmy212:

yes you can withdraw from binance. convert your coins to eth
alright thanks

1 Like

Re: Best Cryptocurrency Trading Platform (For Newbies) by jimmy212(m): 1:15pm On Jan 10, 2018
dan56:
alright thanks
you welcome
Re: Best Cryptocurrency Trading Platform (For Newbies) by govaz(m): 11:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
Pls, add me up here:08069580564.Thanks.
Re: Best Cryptocurrency Trading Platform (For Newbies) by jimmy212(m): 2:37am On Jan 11, 2018
govaz:
Pls, add me up here:08069580564.Thanks.
inbox me on whatsap
Re: Best Cryptocurrency Trading Platform (For Newbies) by jimmy212(m): 12:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
pls you must have btc available and also not registered on binance yet execpt you want to pay for tutorial
Re: Best Cryptocurrency Trading Platform (For Newbies) by adomuwiner(m): 12:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
you cannot withdraw ethereum from binance unless you have 0.1 ETH

1 Like

Re: Best Cryptocurrency Trading Platform (For Newbies) by jimmy212(m): 12:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
adomuwiner:
you cannot withdraw ethereum from binance unless you have 0.1 ETH
and where did you get that from please? currently you can withdraw but the transaction fee is 0.01eth as regulated my blockchain

1 Like

Re: Best Cryptocurrency Trading Platform (For Newbies) by jimmy212(m): 1:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
inbox now
Re: Best Cryptocurrency Trading Platform (For Newbies) by jimmy212(m): 7:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
best time to buy coins
Re: Best Cryptocurrency Trading Platform (For Newbies) by jimmy212(m): 3:38am On Jan 12, 2018
inbox now
Re: Best Cryptocurrency Trading Platform (For Newbies) by jimmy212(m): 1:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
join now
Re: Best Cryptocurrency Trading Platform (For Newbies) by Nostradamus: 4:59pm On Mar 29, 2018
jimmy212:
Hello i will be giving binance trading tutorials on how to trade successfully on binance,how to go about the sell and stop limit. if you are interested contact on whatsap:
Please note:
1) You must not have an account on binance yet
2) You must be ready to start trading immediately with my strategies.

Thanks
ok smiley

1 Like

Re: Best Cryptocurrency Trading Platform (For Newbies) by Michaelnsd: 1:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hello to Everyone,

I'm Michael, and I'm here to share an opportunity to you all of earning via cryptocurrency's trading online, it is as real as reality, depending on who puts your through in that path. For crypto enthusiastic who intends to dive into the world of spot and futures trading, crypto investment and the likes but don't know how. An online community had been created for this purpose of training and mentoring in that regard, to instil the necessary knowledge you need to equip yourself to be able to succeed in the Blockchain space.

In this age and time, where businesses are almost heading virtual, it is important you get involved and not be left out, and expose yourself to great opportunities such as Midas Investment, in which you earn for life of about 60k to 70k monthly (that's someone's salary of 30days of hard work of daily 9 to 5 routine Job), and the good part is that you earn this for life through the activities of coin being burn, as it increases in value, your interest boom or moon as well. Please, do not let this opportunity pass you by, I am not here to coerce you or force you but I'm only trying to show you that the Cryptocurrency Blockchain space has a lot of opportunities for one to grab to earn passive income with ease at the comfort of your home. If you're willing to join our online community, please send me a WhatsApp message on +2348167114856, so then I can add you up, and put you through on how it is, or send me a message on alimimichaelnsd@yahoo.com

Thanks alot, and see you soon
Yours sincerely
Michael,
Re: Best Cryptocurrency Trading Platform (For Newbies) by cryptoglorious(f): 9:37pm On Jul 16, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6645973/take-profits-alone-while-robot

Find out more about this robot that most crypto traders are going for.

What are you waiting for??
Are you so very busy at work or chasing some businesses and have little time to monitor your trades,let Royal Q take that stress off you.

Register here:
https://royalqs.com/h5/#/register?invite_code=fre9xrx7

And see your life change for good.

1 Like

Re: Best Cryptocurrency Trading Platform (For Newbies) by Jaxx123: 11:23am On Oct 17, 2021
There are a lots of untapped wealth in Crypto industry.

I pit you if you don't upgrade your brain toward.

Many are tap this hidden wealth while many busy follow the Shadow.

This coin called (stacks. STX) was $0.9359 june 18,this year but today more than $2.

My friend, wake up! Crypto industry is daily growing!

Don't beat the Shadow !

Upgrade yourself

Buy it ,trade it ,stack it and hold it.

I will you best week

Clement
(Help and signals support)

1 Like

Re: Best Cryptocurrency Trading Platform (For Newbies) by Prost1948: 11:55am On Oct 17, 2021
Have anyone got to withdraw from it?

https://www.goldmanlampe.com

(1) (Reply)

Who Are The Trust Fund Investment Company? / Earn Salary For Life With Aiico Insurance / Invest In E&J Gallo Winery And Start Making Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.