Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,019 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

What is the pros and cons of Shipping Car Through Cotonu - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / What is the pros and cons of Shipping Car Through Cotonu (561 Views)

Cotonu Cars / Identity Theft And Vehicle Smuggling (cotonu Vehicles) / How Much Can I Get This Kind Of Corolla From Cotonu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What is the pros and cons of Shipping Car Through Cotonu by Trueigbo: 8:28am On Jan 10, 2018
[b][/b]my brother in law wants to send a car to Nigeria but the cost of clearing it in nigeria is high. i adviced him to send the car to cotonu, we clear it from there and bring it to Nigeria.

he is scared of that option as he heard people loose their cars through that method.

what is the pros and cons of sending cars through cotonu
Re: What is the pros and cons of Shipping Car Through Cotonu by Trueigbo: 3:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
Someone pls answer me
Re: What is the pros and cons of Shipping Car Through Cotonu by calculation(m): 5:09pm On Jan 10, 2018
Trueigbo:
[b][/b]my brother in law wants to send a car to Nigeria but the cost of clearing it in nigeria is high. i adviced him to send the car to cotonu, we clear it from there and bring it to Nigeria.

he is scared of that option as he heard people loose their cars through that method.

what is the pros and cons of sending cars through cotonu
Just don`t try it, you may regret later. my 2kobo
Re: What is the pros and cons of Shipping Car Through Cotonu by Trueigbo: 5:19pm On Jan 12, 2018
calculation:

Just don`t try it, you may regret later. my 2kobo

please explain better

(1) (Reply)

SOLD! Clean Title Toyota Camry LE 2005 Model / Toyota Camry 2006. 1.4m / Clean Registered 2011 Mercedes-benz E350

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.