Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

2019 : See how to bring Nigerian politicians to their knees - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 : See how to bring Nigerian politicians to their knees (355 Views)

Obaseki Dares ‘Abuja Politicians’ To Take Over Edo Assembly / I’ll Bring Nigerian Medical Professionals Abroad Back Home – Buhari / 'PDP Traced Akpabio Overseas To Beg Him On Their Knees' - Ahmed Lawan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019 : See how to bring Nigerian politicians to their knees by lightblazingnow(m): 9:52am On Jan 10, 2018
The reason things may never change in this country is because of poverty. The big boys and girls are already too rich with our common wealth to buy the conscience of any protesting fellow who seems not to agree with their method of enslavement. How did we allow this kind of thing got so bad. Is it because of our culture of fake humility? Shaking with both hands when in your mind there is no true respect for elderly. I think that most of them need to log in to Nairaland to read some of comments. Yet, before them we are so loyal and respectful. It's a false life and we need to stop such this year 2019. If we are to see progress and development in Nigeria.

There is a need for every consistency to conduct what is called a public hearing on why you want to run for such political office and what you are going to do. And you will be made to sign a memorandum of understanding that if you don't perform at least to appreciable pace you will be withdrawn. This is the way the country will be built. If we do not take drastic measure to protect our positions and common wealth, politicians and human beings generally will continue to exploit us every four years. It begins with you. I am already mobilising my people for 2019, forget about party lines. Political parties in Nigeria hasn't lived up to their responsibilities. They are only there to organise their people to enjoy what's realise afterwards.

If there are Prophecies that I am going to release this year for you and 2019, it's that you should organise this and hold them accountable for the past waste and the future Election. Someone will ask if this is constitutional, also ask if all the conference we had in the past is constitutional. Of course it's and there is every power in the Constitution which gives us the full rights to protect our vote and our resources. And so what are you going to do, are you just going to sit down there and keep complaining of how bad the economy, the government and Nigeria is, the way you dress your bed is the way you sleep on it. We must change the change now. If there is a willingness, then there will be accomplishments.

Arise oh compatriots,
Nigeria is calling, Obey the voice of reason,
To serve our fatherland with love and strength and true faith
Many had laboured and they are our heroes past, let us not allow it to be in vain.
Let serve with our hearts and not just with our lips. Serve with all your might. For one nation bond in freedom peace and unity.

And I also added this prayer for you

Oh God of creation, direct our noble cause;
Guide our leaders right;
Help our Youth the truth to know
In love and honesty to grow
And living just and true
Great lofty heights attain
To build a nation where peace and justice shall reign.

I pray this speak to us.

Long live Nigerians and Nigeria
Re: 2019 : See how to bring Nigerian politicians to their knees by lightblazingnow(m): 10:30am On Jan 10, 2018
Thank you lord God Almighty
Re: 2019 : See how to bring Nigerian politicians to their knees by lightblazingnow(m): 5:55pm On Jan 12, 2018
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Tanko Yakasai Reveals Five Things ‘killing’ Buhari’s Government / 13 Dead After Flooding And Mudslides Force Thousands To Flee In California / PHOTOS: Police Attack Shiites Members In Abuja With Tear Gas And Bullets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.