Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

On Intern Abuse - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / On Intern Abuse (651 Views)

U.S: Ex-teacher Erica Lynn Mesa Pleads Guilty To Student Sex Abuse Charges / Intern Dies Of Exhaustion, Bank To Review Its Culture Of Long Hours / Gaddafi Was Sodomized,video Shows Abuse Frame By Frame (graphic) Naijavote.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Intern Abuse by TayoD1(m): 1:46am On Apr 10, 2010
This forum has been rather quiet. I thought I'll post something that will inspire both thought and laughter.  It's another Rush Limbaugh Update. I almost forgot, this will surely inspire the haters to come out of hiding too.

Enjoy:

[flash=480,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aFekve3w3g&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]
Re: On Intern Abuse by montelik(m): 11:54am On Apr 10, 2010
Tayo-D:

This forum has been rather quiet. I thought I'll post something that will inspire both thought and laughter.  It's another Rush Limbaugh Update. I almost forgot, this will surely inspire the haters to come out of hiding too.
Is that why you want to cause fight. Don't you know that putting up Rush here you are going to cause a serious conflict. Anyway to my surprise I agree with what he said and like how he said it. That was until he had to bring up the whole Clinton/Lewinsky angle. smiley
Re: On Intern Abuse by TayoD1(m): 4:24pm On Apr 10, 2010
@montelik,

Is that why you want to cause fight. Don't you know that putting up Rush here you are going to cause a serious conflict.
The answer is Yes and No. I intentionally put out a two-edged sword. I know the haters will fume and will want to respond with their usual diatribe while ignoring the salient points. To minimise the possibility of such happening, I mentioned what their typical response would be. The smart ones amongst them will realise they've been called out even before they write, and so show some restraint if and when they respond. Don't you love to kick liberals around?!

Anyway to my surprise I agree with what he said and like how he said it
You'll be surprised how much you will agree with the man if you just sit down and listen to what he says.  I started tuning in to his show when a national advertisement accused him of racism against Mexicans. I realised how much falsehood was in the advertisement and got to enjoy what he says and how he says it.  He makes a lot of sense to me.

That was until he had to bring up the whole Clinton/Lewinsky angle.
You gotta admit that was funny as hell! I didn't see that coming at all. It makes a good laugh, a good point while taking a shot at his usual targets - Democrats!
Re: On Intern Abuse by preselect(m): 7:40pm On Apr 10, 2010
lol . . . . oral office . . . lol . . . . . anyway that was funny even though rush limbaugh is a fat idiot.

@tayo d
long time no see. how is life. i went to texas last week, heard about a dude called michael savage. the guy is said to be worse than rush (by my wise assessment) have u heard of him? you seem to always know this kind of people.

anyway, nice way to recharge the foreign affairs section. since the yaradua saga it seems the politics section has become the hotspot of nairaland. please mr tayo, start up some controversy thread. it is getting boring here in nairaland.

now i fully appreciate your true value in nairaland. imagine if you were not here, no right wing nut for us wise leftists to destroy. no argument, no debate, it will be horrible here men. please say something crazy and let's get started.

peace___________pres-elect  cool

(1) (Reply)

Sa’s Unemployment Still Above 24 Percent / Cameron Warns Obama Over Criticising Bp / World Bank Policies "enabling" African Land Grab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.